Chapter 72

-Judy pov-
"So we understand know right?" Emma and madison nod as they roll their eyes "I mean it! The girls saw you both naked!"

"And Santana saw us having intercourse" I give Emma a glare and she puts her hands up "I understand Judy!"

"We both do" Madison stands up and walks to the coffee maker "Is Shelby getting the girls up today?"

"I did it yesterday" Shelby walks past holding Beth and Abby "Today is Judys day"

"I hate all of you" I walk out of the kitchen and upstairs. Ill start with Fran and sugar "Time to get up!"

"Whatever" Fran groans and puts her pillow on her head "Sugar! Get up!"

"Stop yelling!" Sugar rolls out of bed and looks at me "I'll go get Pamela"

I nod and walk into the girls room "Wakey! Wakey!" I look straight at Lucy's crib and notice she's missing "Luce?"

"Shh!" I turn toward the closet where the voice came from "We need to be here when Britt does!"

"So then shut up!" I hear a quiet smack "Dootyhead!"

"Brat!" I smile as I can already tell Santana is pouting and Lucy is sticking her tongue out "What now?"

"I think" I open the closet and the girls jump "You need to work on being quiet"

"NO!" The girls push past me and run "PLAN B!"

I chase after one girl just to have to go for another. What the hell is going on?!...wait how did they know Britt was coming home today? We haven't told them yet just incase!

"MOM SQUAD!" I hear groans and then footsteps on the stairs "They know about Brittany and are running amuck!"

That puts some speed to them as we catch the girls. We bring them downstairs to the couch and sit them all down. We stand in front of them with crossed arms or hands on hips. We all have on common question.

"Who told you Brittany had a chance to come home today?" The girls look at each other then to us "Out with it! You need to eat, get dressed, and go to school!"

"We overheard you talking last night" Rachel looks at her hands "We just wanna be together again"

"You all will" I crouch down in front of Rachel and raise her head to look at me "I will go today and see if she'll be able to come home before you all are home from school"

"Thanks Momma" I pull Rachel into a hug "Now we can get changed"

I chuckle and let go. The girls happily run to the office and I look at the moms. It was a slim chance Brittany was coming home today. It all depends on one test. One test no one thinks she'll pass.

She has to walk.

-Brittany pov-
"Ok" I look up at my doctor "Ready to see if you go home early?"

"We already know I'm not passing" The doctor frowns "Don't try and sugar coat this please"

"I think you could honestly do it" I look at her confused and she just smiles "Come on"

She helps me into my wheel chair and we are off. She pushes me to the physical therapy area and over to some bars. The bars are right next to each other with a small treadmill material thing in between them.

"Is that what I will walk on?" The doctor nods "You think I can do this?"

"We aren't leaving till you do" The doctor helps me up and walks me to the bars. She lets me grab the bars myself and hold myself up "We've repaired your back and everyone believes in you"