Chapter 29-new school part 2

-Rachel pov-
It's been calmer after this morning. I'm still upset about school work but whatever. I still have dang smudges on my glasses and smell like a dead baby bird. I couldn't eat lunch after even when Brittany gave me a pout and offered me her gummies.

"I'm fine Lucy" my locker gets moved and reveals the worries looking Lucy standing behind it "Really I'm ok"

"You didn't eat lunch and you got yolked bad" I nod and just shove all my books into my locker "Why aren't you taking them?"

"Because we didn't get homework no matter how much I asked" I close my locker and then notice something "I haven't seen Sugar all day"

"None of us have" I look up and see Santana coming closer "Maybe she's already at the choir room?"

"I hope so" We walk to the choir room and freeze at the sight in front of us "Uh mom? What's going on?!"

"Oh I'm just letting these 'fine' young kids clean up their mess" Jesse hands a new washcloth to one of the kids who moves to clean up egg splatter "I had them trip their last welcome gift to you guys before coming in"

"Oh hey girls!" Sugar skips over to us smiling "It's great to see you all finally!"

"Where have you been?" Sugar looks at us confused "We haven't seen you since we got here"

"Oh wow I was stuck in the locker that long?" Sugar goes silent before shaking her head "Rachel I heard about your egging are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine?" I see Brittany more out of it and Santana looking worried "Brittany?"

"Have you ever thought about who the suns dad is?" Santana grabs Brittanys gummy bag and goes wide eyed "Hey give me my gummies! Whoa! My hands are huge!"

"She grabbed my stash" Sugar raises a eyebrow at Santana "Uh hehe oops?"

"Bag" Sugar holds her hand out "Now"

"B-b-but these were 30 dollars!" Sugar holds her hand closer "B-b-but their mine!"

"What are yours?" Shelby comes over to us "Oh gummies I could go for a handful!"

"NO!" Santana pulls the bag fully away from Shelby earning a eyebrow raise "They are edibles"

"Edibles? Like you can eat or like pot gummies?" Santana nods on the second one and anger takes over Shelbys face "EVERYONE IN HERE IS DISMISSED!"

"Uh oh" the teens run and Jesse quickly leaves as well "Where do we go?"

"Home" she rips the bag out of Santana's hands "Home right now"

-Time skip- Judy pov-
I'm working on the kitchen with Fran when everyone comes in. I move out of it with a smile that drops when I see Shelby angry and the girls lookin nervous. It was a first day how can they get in that much trouble?!

"Uh hey girls what's going on?" Shelbys holds up a gummy bear bag "Oh hey dont mind if I do!"

"They are pot bears" I pull my hand away from the bag "Now I wanna know who the hell these are and who does drugs?!"

"I've only drank at a couple of parties" Rachel shrinks down "I never drove home after and am still a virgin!"

"I'm not happy to hear about the drinking but we did it at our age" Shelby points upstairs "Go start on homework"

"This is my first time eating the gummies" Brittany is holding her stomach "I've drank but I'm not eating bears for a bit"

"Sugar have you done anything?" Sugar shakes her hand no "Alright go take care of Britt and her upset stomach"

"Come on Britt" Sugar helps her up and starts toward the stairs "Fran you can join if you want"