Chapter 95

-Madison pov-
"It's Easter time!" We groan as Emma dances around the house decorating "Why so gloomy?"

"It's the first day of April" Shelby looks over her shoulder at the girls playing "I know they have something concocting in their brains"

"Oh" Emma frowns "I guess I can stop decorating for a bit too"

"You keep going baby" Judy gives Emma a peck on the cheek "We just know how today tends to go sometimes"

"April fools day" I sigh and shake my head "Why did it get made?"

"Emma I found the eggs!" We all look at the doorway to see Maribel holding a bunch of plastic eggs "What did I miss?"

-Rachel pov-

I love breaks and weekends. We get to just wander around in our diapers and play! It's so much better than having to behave and dressed up. I'm currently building with blocks when Brittany comes over. I smile and she returns it.

We start building together for a few minutes. We are building pretty high and I look at the moms. They seem occupied. I look at the coffee table and then the top of the building. I can do this.

I climb on top of the table and balance out to place the block. Good news is I do and it stays! Bad news is the table cracks and I'm sent crashing through it. I start to scream and cry and the moms rush in.

"What happened?" I'm picked up by....oh god no "Rachel?"

"Ee! EE!" I reach up to my broken glasses "O EE! O EE!"

"Oh no" I can feel Judy's hands holding me and I feel mommys take the glasses off "They broke"

"We have a extra pair!" I hear Madison yell and then silence. I cry more and press my face into Mommas neck "THEY ARE GONE!" 

"We won't get another pair for a while" Mommy sighs "We don't have Babs and we got rid of the White stick"

I feel momma rub a circle on my back "We can get new ones" She bounces me and keeps rubbing circles "It will be all right"

"I'll get my shoes and the keys" I feel a kiss get planted to my cheek and Mami speaks "We will be back precious"

I hear some footsteps rush around and then the door close. Judy walks us somewhere and sits down. Yes I got my vision corrected but it's still not 100%. The glasses help get it there. Without them I'm blind all over again.

I feel my stomach rumble and pout. I trace my hand around Mommas shirt till I find the opening. Soon my hand is moved and I start to whimper. I hear a zip and then I feel myself get moved. She helps me find where I need to latch on and start feeding.  

I drink and feel my eyelids get heavy. It's too early for a nap....but maybe a small one wouldn't hurt.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-

"I thought this was our time for luck" I sigh and look out the car window "This was our time to not have any more problems!"

"Life has a funny way of doing things" We stop at a red light "Where are we getting the White stick?"

"Surprisingly Wal-Mart" Madison looks at me weirdly and I nod "It's where we got it last time"

She shakes her head and we are on our way. The drive goes back to silence. I sigh and turn on the radio. A catchy song comes on so I sing along.

-Shelby-

I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love
I loved the most