Chapter 66: Birthday party!!

-Rachel pov-
I'm 18, Santana is 19, and Pamela is 18. With our birthdays, at least for Santana and me, it means growing up. We won't be babies anymore...we'll be 1! I don't wanna be one!

"Hey Rachel" I lift my head toward where Lucy's crib is "You good?"

"I o ana e on!" I pout and cross my arms "O et oder!"

"Rachel I'm one now" I look down and sigh "What's really bothering you? It's the weekend and all of the practices went good"

"I've never had good birthdays" I rub my eyes with my hand to get rid of the itch. I keep straining in the morning to try and see "I never really had any friends or people who cared to celebrate"

"Oh Rachel" I turn my head toward Britts crib "We are gonna have the best friend! Jasmine is coming!"

"I guess that's true" I turn my head and body to my neighbor crib, Santana "Hey you up?"

"O" I hear her groan "I ot ake!"

"Grumpy pants" I soon have vision as Emma puts on my goggles "Hey birthday baby!"

"Mom!" I hold my arms out and make grabby motions "Uh! Uh!"

She smiles and picks me up. She sits me in a bouncy seat and gets the others out. Santana pouts as she's sat down but is the first to really start playing around. She's been in a mood for the past couple days.

"What's wrong with you Sanny?" Santana looks up at Emma confused "You've been upset the past few days"

"Ad ays" She makes a angry face "Ery ad ays"

"Well is today a good day?" Santana nods with a smile "Good"

We go back to playing around while Emma pulls out our outfits. Honestly it's a fun way to start the day. We got these bouncy seats Thursday and it's been a blast. They have toy set ups on them and they are so spacious.

Emma slowly dresses us one by one. Santana and I get put into special Birthday onesies. Mine is a pink Minnie Mouse one and Santana has a lady bug styled one. So far it's only mom with us.

"Alright girls!" We all look up at Emma "Who wants breakfast?"

"Ere s Momma n Mommy?" Emma picks up Brittany and foxes herself to breastfeed not looking at me "Ere s momma n mommy?!"

"Calm down Rae-rae!" Emma gives me a gentle smile as I start to tear up "No! Don't cry! Everything is fine!"

"Id mommy, mami, n-n momma eve?" I hear Lucy's voice crack and it causes more tears to fall "Ey eve s?"

"No they didn't leave us!" Emma shakes her head quickly "I mean not permanently"

We all start crying and Emma has to try to calm us all down. I know they aren't gone permanently but still. I really wanted to wake up and celebrate my birthday with my mom. There's a knock on the door downstairs and Emma sighs.

-Emma pov-
I really didn't need a door knocker right now. Judy has luckily been bored and making weird contraptions for us. One is a thing to lead a walker, carry two babies, and allows me to carry one in my arms. We really need to get the newspaper.

I load Santana in the walker, put Lucy and Rachel in my carry punches, and hold Brittany. I walk slowly as Santana laughs at the roller coaster like bumps. I smile as the girls stop crying and watch Santana. I get to the door and open it. Santana's giggles stop.

"H-hello" I look at the Latin woman in front of me confused "You don't know me...my name is Maribel Lopez"

"You aren't welcome here" I start closing the door but she puts in her foot in to stop it "Leave or cops will arrest you!"