Chapter 23- Date night part 5

-Judy pov-
It's been like a party in the room. Everyone is joking and laughing. Lucy and I both just got checked on and should be good to go when Rachel is. Shelby is still out beside and I can't help but watch her. She's so beautiful and at peace while asleep.

"So" I look over at Fran "Does this mean I'm forgiven and can come home?"

"You're my daughter you shouldn't have to be afraid to come home" Fran smiles and I hold my free arm out "Come here baby girl"

Fran gets up and gives me a hug. This feels perfect. I hear knocking on the door and see the doctor there. I shake Shelby awake and she groans as she sits up. When she sees the doctor she gets off the bed and walks toward him.

"Is she ok? Is everything ok?" He holds a hand up and Shelbys stops walking "Please tell me it worked..oh god she'll be destroyed if it didn't"

"Well I'm glad she's not destroyed" Rachel gets helped in by Santana because there is bandaging wrapped around her eyes "She passed the test afterwards but we don't know until a few hours! She's good to go home and you can call in to tell me if all is well or if she's not"

"We aren't staying here?" I sit up in the bed confused "Shouldn't she stay here?"

"Like I said she passed the test and do you really wanna stay in the hospital longer?" There's a collective nope that makes him laugh "I've got your sign out papers taken care of so please just call me later when the bandages can get taken off at about dinner time"

"Thank you" The doc nods at Shelby and leaves "Alright lets get home girls!"

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
I'm laying Beth in bed when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn and see Frannie looking nervous behind me. I lay Beth down fully and lead her out of the room.

"Are you ok?" She nods but looks at the ground putting one foot in front of the other still acting nervous "Is this about the toddler thing?"

"Yes" Fran looks up at me "You all we're talking about a family conversation about what they do and...and I was wondering if this will be the time I can bring up the toddler?"

"Yes it will be perfect to bring up" I smile and grab her hand "Come on"

I lead her downstairs and see all the girls in the living room. I hear Judy in the kitchen cooking and go there with Fran. Fran stops in the doorway and I let go of her hand.

"Hey Judes you got a stop time?" She looks at us and nods stirring what I can only guess is spaghetti before we all head into the living room "Alright talk time!"

"Yay" I glare at Lucy's sarcasm "Look we all know what this is about so please don't beat around the bush"

"Would you all like to continue what we have been?" I see Brittany and Rachel nod but look at Santana and Lucy who don't "Lucy? San?"

"I do but" Lucy looks at Frannie "I just wanna make sure everyone is ok with it"

"I do too" Santana looks at the ground and sighs "This is the safest I've felt in forever and I don't wanna lose that feeling"

"So you're scared of opinions?" The two nod I hear Fran sigh "Alright what are you girls doing? You're in the house follow the rules!"

Brittany is immediately up and taking everything off to get ready. I look at the time and see it's close to dinner. I look back at Rachel who's finally gotten her stuff off like Brittany. The other two are slowly doing it. Guess this is how we are going about it.

"When was Fran potty trained?" Judy looks confused but holds up 3 fingers "Well looks like pull ups for you Frannie"

"What?" Frans face goes red "I thought I chose toddler!"