Chapter 71

-Santana pov-
It's been a hell of a week. We are halfway through the last full week of January and I'm losing my mind! I love Lucy and Rachel but they need to give me SPACE! They've been on top of me today in Madison's office. They won't leave me be!

"Mami?" Rachel looks up at Madison and I take the moment to move away some "En s B oming ack?"

"She'll be back soon baby" Rachel nods and I looks at me sadly "What's wrong Rachel?"

"An ove ay om e" I frown at the pout on her face "Y ove?"

"Ace" I extend my arm out toward her "I eed ace!"

Silence takes over the room quickly. Rachel has tears form as she stands. She out the door like a Rocket before I can say anything. I look at Madison whos already looking at me.

"She didn't eat almost all day yesterday cause she was worried about you" Madison stands up and walks to the door "She hasn't said anything out loud but I think she blames herself"

"Really?" Madison looks back at me and nods "I just feel overwhelmed with her and Lucy all over me today"

"So instead of talking it out you yell at her you need it?" I look at the ground ashamed "Plus I haven't seen Lucy since second...what did you do?"

"I told her I needed somethings" I look up at Madison and see the stern look I'm getting "It wasn't bad! I really did need some of it! I even gave her my money to use"

"San!" I'm tackled in a hug by Lucy quickly "I got your pain meds and the snacks you wanted! Oh I just jumped on you I'm so sorry! God how could I be so stupid?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Oh I also have your money here"

"My money?" I look at the bag filled completely with candy I like and one bottle of pain meds "How did you pay for all of this then?"

"Well my card of course" She holds up her personal card the moms gave us "It's empty now but it was worth it! You just need to relax and focus on getting better! Where Rachel? Between you and me....she's been taking this the hardest..I think she blames herself that she couldn't have done something"

"Really?" Lucy nods and I hand the bag to her "Take these I don't deserve them!"

"San don't be ridiculous" Lucy hands the bag back over with a smile "You deserve the best"

"I yelled at Rachel I needed space and I didn't need any of these besides the pain meds" I watch Lucy slowly start to frown and tears form "Luce please we can talk this out! Don't run out on me...please"

"I used all the money I had on you to make you feel better" Lucy shakes her head and stands up "We don't pity you Santana! We don't hate you! She blames herself and I wanna switch places! But even after all that we've been through! You still go back to that scared little girl who wants to hide away from everything and everyone"

I reach out for her but she flinches away. She shakes her head and runs out the door. I look at Madison and start bawling. She wraps her arms around me and rocks us both.

"It'll be ok" She gives me a kiss on the forehead as we rock "It'll be ok"

-Time skip-Madison pov-
Santana has been out of it since what happened. Shelby said she found the other two in the auditorium. It's time for Glee but Santana won't move. I finally just pick her up and sit down.

"Enough of this!" She looks up at me confused "This is what Lucy was talking about! You are feeling so much pity you aren't fighting for your girls! Not going to show them you love them and appreciate what they did today even though YOU used them means you lose! It means you give up on them!"

"I don't wanna give up on them" Santana gets a look of determination on her face "I'm going to that meeting and showing them I care!"

I smile and let her down but then stop her "Hang on!" I quickly grab a shirt and toss it to her song with some pants "You'll need these"

"Thanks Mami" She runs over and gives me a big hug "I love you"

"I love you too" we break apart and I give her a big smile "Now go win your girls back!"

Santana throws the clothes on and takes off. I hear a chuckle and get up. I walk to the door and see Emma hiding outside the room. I look at her confused and she just walks over to me.

"You are a weird woman" She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles "So we going to glee or am I seeing you in your office?"

"Well" I drag us into my office "Someone has been a very naughty councilor"

We both laugh and close the door behind us. This is gonna be fun! I hope Santana is able to win the girls over. I know I'm winning right now.

-Santana pov-
"Alright! That's all I had to say today" I burst through the room doors "Hello Santana! Thank you for finally showing up!"

"I have a song!" I run up to the piano and look at Lucy and Rachel "I used and abused you two today and I'm sorry! I used Lucy and I abused you Rachel by pushing you away when you just wanted to help! I don't blame you and I'd never wish this on you Luce!"

I start to pluck at the keys and take a deep breath. Here it goes.

All I wanna say
Girl I wanna say
I'm saying that I'm sorry

Ooh ooh, ooh, ooh

August 4th, we were chilling at the house
Said I'm done, I told you to get out
Didn't mean a word that I said
Cause I was hoping you would come back

'Cause I tried and tried
And I cried and cried
Up late at night and I hurt
And I tried to fight and I cried to god
Oh please let it just work
And I'm going crazy with you
You got me so confused
'Cause you walked away, and I walked away
And we should've stayed baby

All you have to do is say that I'm sorry
Baby I'm sorry
And I'm in love with you
Baby I want this, baby I want this
Say baby I'll do what it takes
And I will be here all the way baby

All you have to do is say that I'm sorry
Baby I'm sorry

You wanna know if I was moving on without you
I miss you, miss you, miss you, I miss you
To tell the truth I've thinking bout you lately
I miss you, miss you, miss you, I miss you

"Stop!" I look up at Rachel "You know some of those lyrics want us to apologize right?"

"I know" I sigh and put my head down "I just wanna apologize and you two love music!"

"We also love you" I'm quickly rushed by the girls "We May have been mad but we are still going to love you"

"Plus I'm taking your card" I look at Lucy with a pout but she answers with a raised eyebrow and a glare "You made me use my money for absolutely no reason"

"Yeeaaahhh" I pull my card out of my pocket and hand it to Lucy "Here"

"No are you all done?" We look at Shelby who's looking at us upset. We nod and she turns to the club "As I was saying earlier! We have one more full week before regionals! Let's practice hard and then go to Nationals!"

Everyone cheers as they leave. We get ushered out by Shelby as Sugar and Pamela come up to us. We all walk as a group to Madisons office. I run ahead and open the door. I freeze when I see Mami and mom naked.

"AHHHHH!" They jump off the desk and land on the ground "MOMMY!"

Shelby runs over and then looks up "Are you serious?!" She stomps over to them "You couldn't at least lock the door?!"

"You're just mad we broke the bet first" Emma smirks "And got laid"

"Bet?" They all look over at me "What bet?"

"Us moms made a bet" Shelby glares at them "But it's seems there was two eager beavers"

"I don't regret a thing" Madison looks at us "Maybe one thing"

We nod and the rest of the night went by awkwardly. I'm never going to be able to look at them the same way again. I never thought Emma and Madison would look like that.

God I'm apart of a weird ass family. But I love it.