Chapter 39

-Shelby pov-
"I-I-it was a mistake!" Emma shakes her head and looks like she's about to go crazy "It was a stupid slip of words!"

"Emma if you are it's ok" Judy gives her a smile "We wouldn't judge or like you any less!"

"NO!" We both jump at Emma yelling "I'm not a baby! I'm a grown woman!"

"Emma really it's fine!" I put my hands up "We can just move on and forget about it"

"Yeah let's just et it-FORGET IT!" I sneak a glance over at Judy and she nods. I start the vehicle up and drive back home "I'm sorry if I ruined the date"

"No everything is ok" I nod at Judys words "Just need to send a quick text to the girls to see if anything needs picked up before we get home"

-Sugar pov-
I finally got Beth down, Fran is jumping on the couch, Lucy is playing house with Brittany, and Rachel keeps blowing bubbles at Santana who does it back. WHY WONT THEY GO TO BED?!

Knock knock knock

"I'll bee back girls!" I get up and open the door "It's late please g-g-great Scott! Hannah What are you doing here?"

"I Uh found your book with my stuff!" She holds out my notebook "I accidentally grabbed it with my stuff when we were done with Glee"

"Oh th-thank you!" I grab the book and smile "Uh I have to go back in"

"Actually I was...I was wondering if you'd be able to talk for a little bit?" I look back inside and then look back at her "Unless you're busy!"

"She's not busy at all" Rachel walks up behind me thankfully fully clothed "Come on in! Sugar mom texted you"

"Thanks Rachel" I open the door more and let Hannah in "Welcome to our home"

We walk in and I see the girls are gone. I look around and see movement go into the office. They aren't supposed to be unsupervised in there...I need to be able to go there.

"Hey Hannah! I'm gonna put this notebook with my stuff" She smiles and sit and I quickly go to the office with Rachel hot on my heels "Better be following little girl"

I open the door and go bug eyed. They haven't been in here that long! I look and see all of the toys spilled around and candy is spilled too. I facepalm and walk in with Rachel before closing the door. I snap and all them look at me.

"I want everyone to pick this up now!" The jump and start cleaning everything up "Then I expect you upstairs and in bed!"

"B-b-but I just ate candy" Lucy pouts "I never eat candy! Can't I play?! I wanna play! Play! Play! Play!"

I sigh as Lucy starts running around the room. I look to see where the candy is stashed and see only one person could get to it. I look at Fran with my best disappointed face.

"So you thought it'd be good to give them candy huh?" She shrugs and looks at least guilty "Then you get to be a adult and watch them as they sugar rush! I have a guest to talk with! I expected better from you"

She pouts and I walk out the room. I look at my phone and see Judy asked if anything was needed. I send a we need to talk before putting my phone away. I walk back to the living room to see Hannah looking around with a flower pot....well played Schuester.

"So William sent you?" Hannah stiffens and spins with a nervous expression "What all did you bring to bug the house?"

"Everything in my backpack" She stands up and sighs "This was gonna be my first one....I thought I'd have more time since you seemed to be in a heated discussion"