Chapter 90

-Lucy pov-

By getting our acceptance letters soon I didn't mean the next day! We are waiting till after school to open them, since we got them this morning from the box. I'm really nervous about what mine says. I still applied to Julliard like they did but I changed my major. A certain girlfriend of mine helped me realize i got the potential to do something more.

I am currently alone in the library with Rachels. We aren't allowed to have our own or open someone else's. It nerve wracking! I just wanna see if she got in or not! Rachel and I aren't the closest out of the 4 but we still are close.

Surprisingly the closest to her is actually Santana. Brittany and her are innocent and all but they don't get along sometimes. I think it's cause they are so alike. Santana and Rachel got closer with their mindless wobbling and bubbles. It's not my fault I can't always blow one!

"You doing ok?" I look up and see a smiling Jesse "You look like your cat died"

"Just scared about if we all made it into Julliard" Jesse chuckles and sits beside me "What?"

"I can't imagine you four not getting in" He smiles genuinely at me "You are a very intelligent girl and so are they....Brittany is intelligent in some other ways but still smart!"

"Thanks Jesse" I sigh and hand him the letter "Can you take this to Shelby? I don't wanna risk opening it"

He takes the envelope and nods "I'll get it to her right now" He stands up and smiles at me again "You'll get in"

He walks away and I sigh. I wish i had his confidence in myself. Maybe I would still have Jasmine as a full friend of mine. I really need to fix things.....Maybe I should talk to her. First I gotta find where she is.

-Santana pov-

I'm looking at Lucy's application nervously. I feel like it's a baby in my hands that I'm gonna drop! Hers seems to be bulkier than the others were...what's in this thing? I look at the Bunsen burner beside me then back at the envelope. If I can get steam I could open and close it.

"There you are" I look up and see Kurt walking towards me "Still on suspension"

"Sorry about that" He shrugs and looks at my hands "What?"

"Julliard I see" He walks closer "I applied there too! I got mine a few days back and got accepted!"

"Congrats!" I give him a sincere smile and then look back at the envelope "This is Lucy's though"

He chuckles "I could tell by the name" I flip it and see her name on it "You really wanna read it don't ya?"

"I do" I sigh and set the envelope down "But i can't"

"I understand" He puts a hand on mine "You're doing the right thing not reading it"

I look up at him and smile "Thanks" I pick up the envelope and hand it to him "Take it to the moms?"

"It would be an honor" We both chuckle "I'll get this to one of them"

We share a hug and then he leaves. I sigh but this time in relief. Who knew a envelope could be so stressful? I see Lucy pass by the rooms door suspiciously and narrow my eyes. I have a blonde to tail.

-Brittany pov- 

Why would they trust me with S's letter?!?! I am currently sitting in a ball by the entrance. It's a place everyone can see me. They can see me in my mental breakdown. I feel like I'm going insane! I'm not stupid and I never have been. I understand what this letter means.

I played stupid so people didn't suspect things of me. Teachers don't question the dumb girl and expect it to be right. I sigh and look at the envelope again. This thing is EVIL! I hear footsteps and see Tina walking toward me.