Chapter 65

-Shelby pov-
It's a Monday of a new week. Sunday Judy was let out of the hospital. Fran is at home watching her while we are here. She said she was fine but we just wanna be safe. Friday night was scary.

"Hello" I look up from my desk and see Pamela in the doorway "How are you?"

"I should be asking you that" I point to the chair in front of me and she slowly sits down "What's wrong?"

"Jasmine has a solo and the group is everyone right?" I nod and she nervously fidgets with her fingers "I wanna try for the duet"

"You'll have to get sugar to agree first" she looks at me with wide eyes and I just smile "I've seen you getting cozy with her and Fran...they come as a package deal"

"Don't you think it's weird?" I look at her confused "All of these relationship with three or more people!"

"Love is love" I give her a kind smile "And if you're my daughter then I'll love you no matter what"

"Your daughter?" I show her the papers in my hands. It's her guardianship papers "I just got them yesterday and I'll take them to my lawyer said today"

"I-I don't know what to say" She burst out of her chair and hugs me "Thank you"

"You're welcome" I wrap my arms around her "Youre so welcome"

"I had a question for you though" We pull back and I see the nervousness return to her face "Do I...should I take the pills? I mean I wanna help just like sugar! So should I?"

"That is all up to you" I give her a reassuring smile before sitting her down "Why don't you go study for the duet? Maybe you could go find sugar and practice"

She nods and quickly runs out. I smile and turn around. I sign the papers in front of me and sigh. I know I've been watched all day but the only window is beside me. I slowly look around and spot a hidden monitor behind some books.

"Emma" I walk over and pick it up "Come to my office and talk"

"It wasn't Emma" I look over my shoulder and see Rachel "Hey"

"You out this in here?" She nods and looks at the ground "Why?"

"I almost lost you again" She looks up at my with tear filled eyes "I don't wanna lose you mommy"

"Oh come here" she runs into my arms and I pick her up "I'm not going anywhere baby"

"Except her appointment after school" I look at the door and see Madison there "You and me have Monday's now"

"Great" I sigh and look at Rachel "You gonna be small now?"

"Uh Huh" She settles her head in the crook of my neck "All th mommy"

"You're the mischievous one" Maddison walks up and squeeze Rachels cheeks "And I love it"

"Mami!" Rachel giggles "M eeks!"

"How old is my baby?" Rachel frowns and looks away. I look at Madison confused cause she was just playful "Rachel?"

"I on" Rachel holds up one finger and I quickly turn her around "Es mommy?"

"Rachel we celebrated Lucy's birthday...did we miss yours?" She nods and I feel so guilty "Why didn't you say anything? I thought I still had a few more weeks!"

"I ot ant a b-ay" Rachel shrugs "I ine ot on"

"We missed mine too" I look at the door to see Santana standing there "It was fine though"

"We are horrible mothers" Madison grabs Santana's hand "Come on we are going to the office to plan a party for you both"

"And invite who?" Madison stops moving and we look at Santana "No one is really our friend..they only care cause of Glee! Jasmine actually is but that's it! We aren't liked here"