Chapter 7

-Judy pov-
"Why doesn't everyone stay here?" I expected everyone to happier at my idea but I'm just met with dumbfounded expressions "What?"

"Judy I cant barge into your home and life's more then I have" Shelby looks at everyone "I know I need to build up trust with the girls especially"

I throw my arms up "THATS WHY ITS PERFECT!!!" Shelby looks at me again confused "If you stay you can build a relationship with everyone and I won't have to raise three kids alone! Please at least think about it?"

"Can you stay?" Shelby and I immediately look at Rachel who's head is toward the ground playing with her fingers "I've lost you twice and I don't wanna risk losing you again...I can't lose you again please stay my dads are never coming back and you're all I got anymore beside these girls here"

"Are yoI sure about this Rachel?" The small girl only nods her head before Shelby looks at my smiling "Well if the other two don't mind I'll be in as soon as possible"

"Tonight is good" I look at Santana who's typing on her phone "Just sent a text to Puckerman to get a truck and trailer along with bringing Sam so we can move you"

I shake my head smiling "I'll never understand how you type so fast" the Latin girl smiles and walks to Rachel whispering something to her before doing the same with Quinn "What's so secretive?"

"We got school tomorrow and since Rachel had a long day Quinn is gonna take her up to bed and make sure she sleeps" Santana leads Rachel to Quinn "Night Estrella"

I watch my daughter carefully lead Rachel upstairs to her room. That girl is the missing piece the three needed. They all just needed the push to get her. Sad though that the push came via blinding Rachel. Santana has a lot of work to do on her date.

"Am I missing something?" Shelby moves Beth who is wide awake looking around "What are you two to my dau~to Rachel?"

"Hopefully girlfriends but we have to all go on dates and prove ourselves worthy" Santana smiles widely "I already have the perfect plan"

"A private funny girl showing, vegan park picnic, and finally watching the sunset and stars?" Santana's eyes go wide open as Shelby apparently hits her plans spot on "It sounds wonderful Santana and I'm sure she'll love it"

"How did you...it was supposed to be a surprise to everyone!" Shelby and I both laugh as the doorbell rings and she walks to answer "I'm coming!"

-Time skip- Santana pov-
It's late when we finish moving Beth and Shelby in. Beth is asleep and so is Rachel. We got both up to eat before letting them fall asleep again. Now we are just in the living room talking. I think Judy maybe falling for Shelby.

"So you are a daycare owner in Lima?" Shelby nods and Judy smiles..yep falling "Sounds interesting"

"Hey Shelby I think I heard Beth" Shelby shoots up and runs as I look at Judy who tries to discreetly watch "So watching a bunch of snot crawlers is interesting huh?"

Judy shoots a glare at me "What are you insinuating?" I smirk as Quinn is just raising her eyebrow at her mom "What?"

"You're infatuated" Judys eyes go wide "Oh yeah"

"No I'm not" she dies off as Shelby comes back down and sways into her seat...Mama C has some shape to her and Judy loves watching "So Beth alright?"

"Yeah don't know what Santana heard" Shelby looks at me confused "You sure it was Beth?"

"Maybe it was my imagination" I stand up and grab Quinn's hand "Welp it's time for bed goodnight"

I drag Quinn upstairs and see Judy wide eye watch us. Shouldn't have revealed yourself Judes. Payback for the coffee incident. Shouldn't have drunk my perfect creation last month.

"You think she's asleep?" I shrug and open the door to show Rachel awake on her bed sitting "Whats up?"

"How can I read?" I feel my heart shatter at how small she sounds and how broken her voice comes across "I won't be able to see the screen or sheet music anymore"

"We have all the same classes" I walk over and take one side of Rach as Quinn takes the other "We will explain everything to the teacher then when you can finally do it alone you can and we'll be there to help!"

"Thank you San" I pull her into a hug which Quinn joins "Can...I don't wanna...would you two join me?"

"Of course"

-Brittany pov-
I get a date with Rachel today!! I got our table reserved and a stuffed bunny! I also need to remember to talk to Q and S about the...the..THE DOG! If Rachel got a seeing eye dog she wouldn't need the old person cane! Plus she'd look so much cuter with a dog!

"Brittany?" I look to my side and see Finn "I asked if you saw Rachel I wanted to apologize and ask her on a date"

"No"

"Oh ok that fi~"

"I mean no you aren't asking her on a date" I look at his face scrunch up "She's ours now and you won't hurt her ever again!"

"Don't be stupid Brittany!" The hallway goes quiet as his eyes go wide "Brittany I don't mean that I just..Rachel isn't gay and she's still mine"

"Did you call Brittany dumb?!" I look behind Finn and see Santana next to Rachel Quinn following behind with Glasses? Fixing her books "You better watch out jolly giant cause I'm gonna beat your white ass!"

"She said that Rachel was yours now but Rachel isn't gay!" I see Rachel tense and start to walk toward her but Finn moves in front of me "No you stay away from her! You won't turn my girlfriend!"

"Hey Finn" Finn turns and Rachel moves her cane up his leg "Hows this for a breakup?"

Rachel's cane goes up and bags Finn. He falls down some and S pushes him to the ground. She grabs my hand and pulls me to them. I look at Quinn who's trying to get her folder in order. Oh hey she has a tag! Did she forget her name?

"Hey Quinn did you forget your name?" She looks at me confused so I point to the name tag "I had that last year when I couldn't remember my name!"

"No it's to show I go by Lucy now" Ohhhhh "You ready for your spectacular date with Rachel tonight?"

"WHAAAATTT?!"

Tbc