Chapter 109

-Judy pov-
Today's the first day of what I'll call 'Little week'. The girls are going to be fully dependent on us the whole week. There somethings they get to do and all of that as well. Rachel and I came up with a great list I believe.

Currently we are getting them changed before school. They've been easy today but I think they are just tired. The bus had a issue so we got home late. I finish dressing up Santana and hold her.

When you get her tired enough and in her mind enough it's great. She's so cuddly! This is a great idea I had. I look over at Brittany and see her knee wrapped.

It's not bad we just want to be prepared. We have a wheelchair already in the car just in case. I look at the other girls and see they are in nonbaby, baby style clothes. I look back at Santana and see she's fished out her pacifier.

"I thought you lost that" She smiles and nestles her head into my neck "You're so great little girl"

"Alright!" Shelby stands up with Rachel "Let's get to school!"

-Time skip-
The girls have to be big for a few minutes I forgot about. The club is bringing the nationals trophy in. We meet up with everyone and Shelby is handed the trophy. She looks at everyone confused though.

"Why am I holding this?" She holds it towards Dave "You were the solo"

"We all agreed it should be you" Dave gives her a smile "You brought us all together for this"

"This award should go to the MVP then" Shelby turns and hold it out to Maribel "Your speech and passion for the group and these kids hasn't gone unnoticed"

"I couldn't" Maribel shakes her head "I really shouldn't"

"I think it's fitting" I look at Maribel "Your speech got them ready to go and this is the outcome from that"

Maribel hesitantly takes the trophy "This is heavy" Everyone laughs and we turn to the doors "Let's go!"

We all walk in together to a roaring reception. There's a congrats banner and everything! Is this how famous people feel? I wanna get used to this.

Maribel leads us to the choir room and we walk to the case. I open it for her while the club finally makes it in. Once they are all in Maribel puts the award in the case.

"From Sectionals to Nationals" Madison walks up and closes the case "So ends the era of Shelby Corcoran"

"But I think you'll all be in good hands" I look at Shelby confused "I have been teaching Holly everything and she will be the next Choir teacher! I expect to see you all in New York next year!"

"Now" Emma holds up the bags full of fake champagne and other goodies "Let's party!"

I feel a tug on my shirt and see it's Britt "E e aby?" Britt looks toward where the kids are getting the drinks "I ana e aby"

"We promised all week you'd all be able to" I give her a smile and kiss her forehead "You can be a baby if you want"

With that she's on the ground laughing. I smile as the girls see this and join in. The club smiles and I look up at my girls. They all smile and I can see Emma looking on hesitantly.

I walk over and grab the drinks from her. I nod toward the girls and she smiles. She walks over and soon joins in with them. We've been meaning to ask what age they fully want to be.

We've seen baby to toddler sometimes. When we get to New York we just wanna be sure what to buy for them. Wouldn't want to upset anyone cause we didn't talk it through. I start pouring drinks for the kids as they come up.