Chapter 110: Graduation

-Shelby pov-
The time has finally come. After a week of fun it's come. The girls are graduating today. I'm sitting with the teachers and staff. So I'm surrounded by my girlfriends.

I remember when I first joined the group. It was when Judy brought up me staying. That's I think what started it all for me. She didn't know me but I fell for her.

-August 2011-

"Wait!" We all look at Judy who's smiling "I think I've got the perfect idea for everyone!"

Silence fills the room as everyone looks at Judy. We all are waiting for her suggestion.

"Why doesn't everyone stay here?" She looks disappointed when look around. She was just met with dumbfounded expressions though "What?"

"Judy I cant barge into your home and life's more then I have" I look at everyone "I know I need to build up trust with the girls especially"

Judy throws her arms up "THATS WHY ITS PERFECT!!!" I looks at Judy again confused "If you stay you can build a relationship with everyone and I won't have to raise three kids alone! Please at least think about it?"

"Can you stay?" Judy and I immediately look at Rachel who's head is toward the ground playing with her fingers "I've lost you twice and I don't wanna risk losing you again...I can't lose you again please stay my dads are never coming back and you're all I got anymore beside these girls here"

"Are you sure about this Rachel?" The small girl only nods her head before I look at Judy smiling "Well if the other two don't mind I'll be in as soon as possible"

"Tonight is good" I look at Santana who's typing on her phone "Just sent a text to Puckerman to get a truck and trailer along with bringing Sam so we can move you"

Judy shakes my head smiling "I'll never understand how you type so fast" the Latin girl smiles and walks to Rachel whispering something to her before doing the same with Quinn "What's so secretive?"

"We got school tomorrow and since Rachel had a long day Quinn is gonna take her up to bed and make sure she sleeps" Santana leads Rachel to Quinn "Night Estrella"

I watch my daughter carefully lead upstairs to her room. That girl is the missing piece the I really need. Sad that it came via blinding Rachel. I hope this is the right call.

-Currently-

Now the girls are graduating and we are moving....I should be happy..but I'm not. Something in me isn't happy. I really don't know why.

-Judy pov-

So much has happened leading up to this. I see a hand wave and smile. I wave back to Santana and sigh. I remember when we began our little family. She was the first one to do it.

-Night of lucy's date-

I'm standing back in the kitchen with Shelby. Beth wanted a bottle and we were getting it ready. Soon footsteps come closer. I look and see Santana with the new sheets.

"Aren't those new?" I watch her Freeze at my voice "Why do they need washed already?"

"Uh I spilt pop on it last night" I look at her confused "What I did I had a snack before bed!"

"Except she knows you didn't" She jumps when Shelby speaks up beside her while holding Beth "Sorry but she is the one who helped move you to bed...so what's up? We know something has had you upset"

"So you lied about dinner?" Her change of subject gets glares and I then I see the tears coming "I didn't no mean ta-ta-to!"

"Santana are you ok?" I see her pale and I start to feel worried about her "What happened? And why did you talk like Beth?"