Chapter 19-Date night

-Lucy pov-
"Are you sure your ok?" Rachel rolls her eyes and nods "Did you just roll your eyes at me young lady?"

"No mommy" Shelby narrows her eyes but hands Rachel Babs leash "It'll all be fine

"If anything happens come to my room" Shelby is waiting for Rachel to respond "Did you understand what I said?"

"Loud and clear captain!" Rachel gives a mock salute that gets her flick to the head "Ow"

"Watch the apparent fire ball today San" I laugh when San groans "oh we have news too"

"Yes we do" My mom walks up to the doorway kissing Shelby on the cheek "We have a date tonight and you all have the house alone"

"That doesn't mean any funny business!" We all groan and they laugh "This also means you get a free day away from the rules"

We all nod and we go to the car. We should be happier about that and maybe they are but me? I'm not sure. I've enjoyed how things are maybe it'll be hard going back.

Guess we'll see

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
I'm waking with Babs when she stops "Babs come on I thought you were potty trained" She still isn't moving and I start to get scared "Babs?"

"It's fine Rachel it's just me" Oh no "Can we please talk?"

"No finn" I start to walk forward with Babs but she stops again and I smell dog treats "Finn stop causing Babs to be distracted!"

"I'm gonna talk to you!" I shrink back at his yelling "I know you Rachel you aren't gay! We are meant to be when will you come back to your sense?! You can't honestly be so stupid to think they really love you can you?! They only feel bad because they blinded you and no one wants to be mean to the blind girl...look or uh listen I still love you so please realize their charade and come back"

I hear him walk away but I'm frozen. I don't wanna believe him but it makes sense. The dates were to show I could trust them and while they were lovely maybe they didn't really mean them.

"Hey Rach!" I hear Brittany run up and wipe my tears quickly "Hey why are you crying?"

"I'm not!" I take a deep breath and grab the leash in my hand better "Just forget about it...forward"

Babs starts moving again and we go. I hear cry's break out behind me but keep going. It'll all be fine. I'm not going to Finn again cause I can make it on my own. There tons of blind people who make it on their own. I can do this!

-Time skip-Santana pov-
Today's been a weird day. First Rachel doesn't want any of my help during classes, then Lucy is visibly angry and keeps trying to find Rachel, and now I'm being asked by Shelby why Brittany didn't show up for class. I guess I know why Lucy is mad now though.

I walk to all the areas she usually would hide but find nothing. I continue looking for Brittany after the next bell rings even. I'm about to give up when I hear sobs coming from our make out janitors closet. I slowly open the door and see Brittany trying to hide under the blanket.

"Brittany?" I close the door and slowly walk over to the blanket "Britts?"

"Go away! It was one of you two wants it?! Why can't you guys let good enough be alone?!" Another sob echoes around the small space "She was so angry! She hated me San...Rachey hated me"

"Stay here" I walk out of the closet angry and confused as I go to Shelbys class and then to her desk "I found her she's in the janitors closet towards the front of the building now I have a girlfriend to talk with"

-Rachel pov-
I'm sitting in Algebra struggling to accurately figure out the problems. I sigh and stop trying. Santana usually would be asking to he-No I have to do this alone!