Chapter 41

This chapter takes place 2 days after the last one. I think I put it was meant to be Thursday on the last chapter put I may not have.

-Shelby pov-
"Alright girls today is a all day, baby day!" All the girls look at us shocked "Did I miss speak?"

"No it's just" Fran looks at the girls before me "We haven't had one in a bit"

"That's why we are doing this" Judy walks in with all of the girls stuff that we have in boxes "It's the weekend and we are going to change you all then we have a surprise!"

"So let's go girls!" Sugar points toward the office "Lets get you in your most normal looking baby clothes and get to that surprise!"

Rachel and Lucy start the movement by crawling to the office first. Soon the others join them and Beth follows Brittany and Fran like always. There's some knocking and I go to the door to answer.

"Hang on!" I open the door and freeze "Uhhhhhb Noah! Wh-we-what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Beth and the girls" Uh oh "Am I allowed in?"

"Uh this weekend kinda is a bad weekend to see them" I hear the sound of Rachel crawling and I know it's too quick for her to be fully changed "I'm sorry Noah"

"Come on I have not seen my daughter in forever!" I'm thrown by Noah's anger "Just let me see my damn daughter!"

"You have no legal custody nor right to see her" His anger slowly dissipates into visible fear "What are you gonna do if I don't let you see MY daughter? Push your way in and get arrested? I wonder how another jail trip sounds?"

"Look I'm sorry but I just wanna see Beth" I hear footsteps behind me "Please"

"Here" The door is taken away from my and Judy holds up Beth "You seen her now leave"

"Let me in and spend time with her!" He starts to step in and I step up to him "Shelby"

"I will only give you a few minutes to turn and walk away before cops are called" He sighs "And I will message when you are able to see her again. It will be at our house and supervised, I will determine when you can see her at your own home, and if you choose to complain you will have all rights taken understand?"

"Yes" He gives Beth a kiss on the forehead "I'm sorry"

He slowly walks away and we close the door. What a great way to start this day!

"Get back here Santana!" A fast crawling naked Santana goes past us followed by Sugar with a diaper "Get back here!"

"Let's go check on Emma" We walk to the office and stop at the door "Oh wow"

Inside Rachel is on the ground diaper only screaming, Lucy is playing with Beth in their onesies, and Emma is trying her best to Pull up Fran.

"Please Fran!" Emma gets Frans right leg in just for the left to come out "I'm trying to prove that they were right saying yes! Just help me please!"

"You have nothing to prove" I walk over grab Frans Left leg "Trick is to grab her leg you are about to put in and quickly slide it on"

"Also with Rachel" We both turn toward Judy who's putting a onesie on Rachel "It's always the onesies with the stars"

"I tried one with unicorns and stars" We both chuckle and Emma looks at us confused "What?"

"That is Brittanys one she wears for bed" Emma makes a oh face and we chuckle again "You'll get the hang of it honey"

"I like that one" Emma successfully puts Fran in a pull up "Honey sounds nice"

"I've got ya!" Sugar comes in holding the naked, laughing Santana "They better appreciate this surprise"