Chapter 22-Date night part 4

-Lucy pov-
I wake up to bright lights and a hand on mine. I groan as I move in the bed to see who the hand belongs to. I smile when I see its Rachel beside me. I put my other hand on hers and keep looking at my sleeping girlfriend beside me.

"I see you're awake" I look at the doorway and see Shelby holding Beth "Been out all night after you had a seizure...do you remember anything?"

"At first no" I sigh and slowly sit up more "But after Finn came in everything kinda clicked off and I remembered it all"

"That's good" Shelby walks closer and holds Beth out to me "Someone wanted to see you besides just me"

"Hi Bethy!" I reach up with a free arm and bring her to myself "How's my perfect thing doing?"

She answers by chewing on my finger "She's been doing that a lot" I look at Shelby "She May be getting a tooth soon!"

"Alright Bethy!" She smiles and babbles before going back to my finger "Where's the others?"

"Well uh" I get worried when Shelbys face goes to a very upset look "She had a heart attack when she found out somethings about you and with everything"

"Is she ok?" Shelby nods and wipes my tears away "So what does all of this mean? Does this change anything?"

"I don't know yet baby girl" Shelby takes a seat by my bed and shakes her head "I just really don't know"

-Santana pov-
"I hate hospitals" I'm sitting next to Fran in Judys room "They are terrible places"

"Why do you say that?" I look over at Fran "I always wanted to be a doctor but I became a lawyer instead...so instead of helping people in a good way I help for money"

"So you really are back for them huh?" Fran nods and looks at Judy "So how long are you wanting to stay?"

"However long you'll all keep me" I don't mean to suck in my breath loudly but I do "Is there something wrong with that?"

"Well we Uh" I fiddle with my fingers and look around the room feeing myself panic "We Uh...Uh I-I-I wan I momma!"

-Frannie pov-
What just happened? Santana was acting normal and now she's acting like someone Beths age!....Oh...OH!

"Hang on Santana I'll get Shelby ok?" She nods but is curling into a ball crying "Hang on here ok!"

I run out of the room to Lucy's. I get told to stop running by some doctors but keep going. I need Shelby now! When I get in I stop seeing Beth and Lucy playing together on the bed, Rachel asleep with her head on the bed, and Shelby smiling watching them.

"Shelby we have a issue in moms room!" The awake ones shoot their heads at me and Rachel sleepily lifts her head "I was talking with Santana and she...well she turned Beth!"

"Watch Beth ok Lucy?" My sister nods and Shelby gets up "Let's go"

-Santana pov-
"Momma ake up!!" I keep shaking Judy crying "Ake up!!!"

"Oh baby" I look at Shelby who's arms are open "Come here"

I run over to her and melt into her embrace. I put my face on her shoulder and let the floodgates open. My momma still isn't up. My momma isn't up!

"Sanny?" I pull back and look at Shelby "How much sleep have you gotten?"

"Un our" Fran coughs and I look at the ground "I eep un"

"Let's sit down and you sleep ok?" I nod and Shelby carries me to a chair before sitting "So how about some milk before sleep? We can get you food after ok?"