Chapter 88

-Rachel pov-
"Alright settle down!" I sit with the girls in our normal glee seats as mom stands in front of us "Shelby will be here in a minute! For now I'd like you to take a paper and pick what song you'd like to do for nationals!"

Emma hands out paper pieces while Maribel hands us pens. She finishes handing pens out before rushing out the door. I smile as she does cause she has one on her face. She's really enjoyed working in the lunch room. I think she's happy about that and being included with all the moms.

"Rachel" I look up at Emma and she points to my paper "Write a song down"

I nod and start thinking about songs. I write some down and hand it to Emma. When I go to sit back down I see a blonde girl in my chair. My girlfriends notice quickly when I don't sit down.

"Uhhh" Santana tilts her head and looks at the girl "What ya doin?"

"I'm doing nothing" The girls smirks and looks at Lucy "Id love you to be doing me though"

"Excuse me?" She looks at me with a glare "That's my girlfriend"

"You have two others" The girl puts a arm around Lucy "Way it seemed yesterday she wants away from all of you"

"I appreciate the flirting" Lucy grabs the girls hand and removes the arm from around her "But I'm happily with these girls..yesterday was just a stupid mistake on my part"

"Yeah very stupid" Lucy looks at me unamused and I just shrug "You said it first"

"Why don't you come to a real woman?" The blonde puts her hand under Lucy's chin and turns Lucy's head "This one comes with no pacifier or diaper included"

"You know I have both of those too right?" Lucy pulls her pacifier out of her pocket "I have this on me at all times"

"You're actually one of them?" The blonde lets go of Lucy and looks disgusted "You poor soul!"

"Amy" We all jump and look to see my mom standing behind me "What's wrong with Lucy that she's a poor soul?"

"I-Uh-well" Amy's face flushes and she stumbles over everything "I-I didn't know she's was like them"

"I understand you may not support the lifestyle but please don't bully them" Mommy puts her hand on my shoulder and looks at everyone "I hope you all can abstain from bullying my girls because of the life we live...I hope you don't bully anyone! Bullying can cause people to do some dark things"

"Like trying to hang them self but they weight too much and break the board" We all look at Lucy who's face has gone blank "And every try you do you get more and more desperate for it to work but you think back to the board...always the dang board!"

"I'll take care of her" Momma walks up to Lucy and stands her up "Come with me sweetie"

Momma leads Lucy out and the room goes silent. I don't think anyone knows what to say. There is quick shuffling and I turn to see Santana holding back Jasmine. That's not what I was expecting.

"YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!" Pamela and sugar have joined in the effort to hold Jasmine back "LET ME AT HER! I MAY BE MAD AT LUCY BUT NO ONE HURTS HER!"

"I'm sorry!" Amy cowers and covers her face "Don't kill me! I was put up to it!"

"Put up to it?" Amy looks at me and nods "By who?"