Chapter 2

-Quinn's pov-
It's been only 20 minutes. Half the football team is out of breath, same goes to the Cheerios, and we aren't a step closer to finding out who order the hit. I look at Rachel and see fear in her eyes. She's still snuggled into Brittanys side. She told us when she got changed that she wouldn't say who it was. But I don't need words.

I see her flinch back "What the hell?" I look back to the idiots and see a cheerleader named Paige smirking and turn around "Alright practice is done"

I see everyone cheer and fall down. I look at Santana and point at Paige. She very audibly growls and stalks toward her. When Paige realizes its way too late. She's already on the ground being hit.

"STOP!" I turn and look at Rachel who's trying to break free "Stop it Santana!"

Why is she trying to get her to stop? We are getting back the girl who got her drenched! We are making amends and she's acting like this?! Why?!?!

Soon enough Rachel breaks free and grabs Santana. I get down quickly from the bleachers I'm on. Santana isn't conscious of what she's doing right now. If Berry touches her she could get hurt.

"Let her go!" Oh no she's already there "Stop hitting her!"

She tries pushing Santana off. When that doesn't work she's grabbing her. Santana finally notices and pushes Rachel hard into the ground. I see her eyes return to normal when I finally get to them with Brittany....Rachel's eyes on the other hand have tears.

-Rachel pov-
I knew they couldn't really be nice to me. They were taking down competition. People who think they over power them. Getting me on their side was all to take the rogue one down. I know that now sitting on my ass that is now in pain. I can't stop the tears that are flowing from pain, betrayal, and embarrassment.

"Rachel I didn't mean to" Santana reaches out but I just keep my hands back "Come on Berry take my hand"

I shake my head no "Why? So you can just lead me to my next torture set up?" I get up slowly holding my back "I'll see you all in Glee don't be late or do I don't care anymore"

With that all I can do is limp away. I'm gonna be in a lot of pain for dancing today. I feel someone watching me but I don't care. I have a new goal now. It's what it should've been since I got here.

Ignore the hate and be the best in Glee!

Broadway I'm coming.

-Brittany pov-
I watch Rachel leave and look back at Quinn and Santana. They both look guilty and they should! Rachel finally became my friend and they took that away from me! They hurt me...hurt me!

"Ladies and gentlemen" everyone whos still on the field looks at me "Two people have broken rule #2 after Beckys protection rule! They have hurt me and I believe we know the punishment!"

"One week of slushies" Quinn and Santana look confused and angry "Who for Brittany?"

"None other then these two" I point and Q and S who become very pale "I lost a new friend because of you two and you hurt me so now you get to feel her pain for a week!"

I smile and skip away. I hear screams and turn. They've already been drenched quickly. I didn't want it to happen but they have to wake up. I can't be the only one really trying here. I turn back around and walk into school. Time for a good day!

-Time skip-Santana pov-
It's been slushy, after slushy, after fucking slushy all day! I get why she did it but she can call it off. I'm running out of alternative cheerio clothing. I hear a splash and flinch...wow is this how Berry and Hummel feel? This isn't fun living in fear of a damn drink.

"Y-y-you ggggOT an-an-any clo-cl-clothes?!" I look and see Quinn shivering, lips blue, and completely drenched through sweats "I d-don't hhhave any"

"You look like shit" I see tears forming and sigh handing her my gym bag "Here's my last pair take it and change"

She smiles and slowly heads to the bathroom. She shivers all the way there. I look behind me and see Brittany watching the whole thing. When did she get there?

"So you guys have run out of clothes huh?" I sigh and nod "I wonder who else runs out of clothes on a daily basis?"

I look down at the ground "Rachel" I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up at Brittany "I know what we all agreed to Britt please call it off!"

"I will" she removes her hand and turns around "Just not today"

With that she's walking away. I start to grab my books when a wave of cold hits me. I sigh and curse myself for giving my clothes to Quinn. I grab my things and walk to the bathroom but freeze. I see Quinn slushy covered in my clothes that I just gave her. She has tears falling and is in a ball in the corner of the room.

"Go away!" I don't think she realizes it's me "Unless you're Santana or Brittany then I really need your help"

She hasn't blinked yet..."Oh shit!" I pick her up and lead her to the sink as the bathroom door opens "Get out!"

"But I got to pee" I look and see it's Berry "Can I please go then I'll leave you two alone"

I nod and look back at Quinn. I see her contacts are dyed some and dried. I reach into her bag and try to find her contact solution. It's at the bottom and I pull it out. I drop it in each eye and quickly get them out.

"Thanks" she blinks and looks around "Wow haven't had this happen in a while"

I laugh and throw the contacts away "They're gone" I look back at her "You have your glasses?"

"Yeah" she fishes around in her bag and pulls out her librarian glasses sighing "As if the slushies weren't already bad"

"Uh hey" we both jump at Rachel speaking "Why are you two slushed?"

I sigh "Hurt Brittany so" she nods "Look Rachel we didn't use you earlier to take out the rogue...we were trying to help you"

She scoffs "Yeah help me" she washes her hands and accidentally gets water on her shoot "Dang it"

"Here" I take off my partially dry letter Jacket "It'll cover you"

"I'll be fine" She walks to the door and turns "I hope you've finally learned what it's like to be me"

We watch her leave the bathroom and the bell rings. We're gonna be late to class. I pull out my phone and explain everything to Brittany. Soon enough she's in here with us.

"I'll call it off" she pulls a horse sweater and skirt out along with a all purple sweater and argyle skirt "These were all I've got"

I look at the clothes "Fine" I grab the purple one and argyle Skirt "Let's show her we really do wanna change"

Quinn sighs "We are so losing respect after today" she grabs the horse sweater and skirt "But it's for Rachel..so it's worth it right?"

I look at her and nod. It's worth it. We can slowly work on our plan with these hopefully.

We will make Rachel ours.