Chapter 76

-Shelby pov-
Everyone is sitting in the glee room studying or talking. I've already had Madison and Emma punch me to wake me if this was a dream. I have never seen them so focused on school and friendship....somethings not right.

"Rachel" I motion her up to me and she comes up after a few minutes "Did you tell them to do this?"

"Do what?" She huffs and crosses her arms "I've been waiting for practice the whole time"

"So you and the girls did nothing?" She nods and I look at the club again "Ok"

She walks off the stage leaving me stumped. Why are they all so silent? There should be fighting or singing! This doesn't feel right even though it should be ok. Wait....I'm missing a two kids...two girls.

"Madison" she looks up from the piano and raises a eyebrow "Where is Pamela and Sugar?"

"I do~" Madison is cut off by the fire alarm going off "I think I found them"

We run out of the room as the sprinklers go off. I walk run the halls and see the alarm that was pulled. I run past and down the only hallway close to it. The janitors closet closes and I pull on the handle.

"SUGAR CORCORAN AND PAMELA MOORE!" I hear something fall inside of the closet "Get out here"

The door slowly opens and it reveals Brittany and Santana. I look at them confused when I hear feet running past me. I turn to see the two running away. I grab the girls from the closet and follow the other two outside. I let the girls go to follow Sugar and Pamela fully.

"You two best stop now" They freeze beside the car and slowly turn "Why did you pull the alarm and leave homeroom?"

"Weeeelll" Smoke slowly filters out of the school "We may have been making out and destroyed the lighting system"

"What lightning system?" They share a guilty look "What lighting system girls?"

"Let's just say the schools plays may be darker".....MY STUFF! "Shelby?"

I don't answer was I sprint back into the school. Please don't let it burn! I run to through smoke as I get to the auditorium. It gets thicker as I reach the stage. I ran blindly to the piano coughing. It's on fire. I get to my stuff and see my bag. I grab it and run back out.

I cough badly as I run out of the school. I look straight ahead and run to my family. I get pulled in close as I cough up the smoke in my lungs. The fire trucks pull in and spray down the school. Madison sighs and walks to the front of the school with a megaphone.

"ATTENTION PLEASE!" The school silences quickly "PLEASE GO HOME AND TO YOUR FAMILY! JASMINE PLEASE FIND MY FAMILY!"

Madison walks over and we look around for Jasmine. She doesn't walk over and I see the girls start getting worried. Emma has gone over to talk with the firefighters about Jasmine. I feel my heart break as Pamela starts crying and blaming herself.

"Rachel?" We all look at Blaine and Kurt standing beside a truck "You ok?"

"No" She lets a tear drop "It took you long enough to realize the thing was dropped against you two"

"I wanted to make sure we were both ready" Blaine opens arms out "Come here girls"

The girls, Minus Pamela, ran to them and share a group hug. I look at Pamela who looks like she's having a mental breakdown. I look down at her pendant necklace then back at the school.

"Don't you dare Shelby" I look to my left and see Burt "You don't know the damage"

"They still haven't gone to check" I feel my tears forming "Shes autistic Burt...she could've panicked and went...the safe place"