Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1

-Shelby pov-
"Alright!" I clap and make everyone jump from their seats "Lets get a move on!"

"Where are we going?" Lucy runs her tired eyes and pouts "I ant t ay!"

"You will be able to play where we are going" I grab the keys and walk to the garage door "This is the first surprise!"

I open the door to reveal two minivans "Wow" Judy walks up to me with a obviously forced smile "Can we talk about how much we love these?"

"Get in girls" I walk into the house with the moms "What?"

"We are low on money and you buy minivans?!" I see Maribel shift slightly in my peripheral "You have to be absolutely crazy to do this"

"We~"

"Well I am crazy" I smile and hold up one of the sets of keys "You know you wanna drive my crazy buy"

"This isn't over" Judy takes a key and walks back into the garage "Car seats better be buckled"

"We gonna tell you the school board fully signed of on your bonuses?" I look at Madison and shake my head no "Why?"

"Cause I bought these" Madison and Emma look at her shocked "I just wanted to help not cause problems"

"She'll get over it" I put a hand on Maribels shoulder and smile "Why don't you two ride together?"

"Shelby?" I look at Madison who doesn't look amused "I'll ride with Judy"

"Alright" I put my hands up in surrender as she wasn't away "Glad to know I have the power of manipulation"

"What?" I smile at Emma and she looks at me confused "What did you do?"

-Time skip- Judy pov-
It's been a quiet drive following behind Shelby. I have to admit this minivan is pretty nice. I have Pamela, Sugar, Samantha...

"Son of a bitch!" All of the girls look at me confused "Shelby messed with us!"

"What do you mean?" Madison looks completely confused "What's been messed with?"

"We don't have a single little one in here" I motion to the back "We have everyone who usually stays a bit away from each other and or once had problems!"

"But I'm with you and Pamela is with Fran and sugar" Madison looks at the girls then me "I'm still not getting it"

"I am" Samantha sighs "Someone still has issue in here and someone has issues in that van ahead of us"

"No one has fucking issues!" I'm met by raised eyebrows and I sigh "Fine I have some issues"

"With who?" I don't look at Madison or answer "Is it sugar? Pamela?...it's all of us?!"

"Samantha hurt Lucy, Pamela hurt the girls and just comes into Frans life, Sugar reminds me of young immature me, and you" I look at her and sigh "I'm scared ok?! You scare me!"

"Why?" Madison points at our ring "Does this just mean settling?"

"No" I look at the road ahead and frown "It means I'm scared that I won't be good enough for you though"

"What?" I still don't look at Madison as we approach a stop light "Why wouldn't you be good enough for me? I thought we went through all of this already"

"You're a beautiful woman and I'm scared you'll notice my older and less...attractive body finally" I sigh and push the gas as the light turns green "I feel like you'll leave me and the girls will join you"

"We all love you Judy" Madison grabs my free hand and I see her smiling at me from the rearview "I love you"

"I love you" I sigh and pull into a gas station lot then stop the car "Pam...you're next"