Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1

-Lucy pov-
"Alright it's time to load up on the buses!" We all groan at Emma's yelling "Hey, I thought you all wanted to win this to advance?"

"We do it's just so early!" I put my head on Rachel's "I got my bus buddy"

"No we agreed Lucy Q" I have my pillow ripped out from my by Santana "Rachel goes sits with me!"

"Can she sit with me?" We all go wide eyed and turn around to see Brittany beside my mom "Hey guys"

"Brittany!" We all run and hug her until she winces "Are you ok?"

"Yeah" She points to where she was shot "Just the shoulder"

"She's supposed to be in the wheelchair" Brittany sighs and walks back to my mom sitting in the chair "Thank you"

"So you still can't compete right?" Brittany solemnly nods "Well that just means we will have to win this for you"

"Sounds great girls" Shelby smiles at us then points to the bus "Rachel is going with Fran, Beth, and those two"

"B-b-but I had dibs!" Santana looks at Rachel and try's her best to pout "Please don't let us get separated"

"I have gummy bears Rach" Rachel's eyes go wide "I win"

"You cheated!" Santana looks at me "I still don't wanna sit with you"

"What did I...oh yeah" The moms look at me and I sigh "So Santana maaaaayyyyy have had a hair touch up secretly because I maaaayyy have bleached her hair on accident"

"WHAT?!" I feel a swat hit my bottom and jump "You'll get more at the hotel! Santana with Sugar! Lucy you're with me"

We all depart and I take my seat next to Shelby. I don't look at her as she sits down. I watch out the window as the bus takes off.

"Lucy why did you bleach Sans hair?" I don't look at Shelby or respond "You're already on thin ice little girl"

"She made fun of me...I brought Mr. Kinser" I pull the stuffed lion out of my bag "He helps me stay calm"

"So you bleached her hair?" I nod and hold onto Mr. Kinser tightly "I'm going to come up with a worthy punishment for this"

I look at Shelby in fear but she just turns away. I hold onto Kinser tighter and look ahead. I don't wanna go to the hotel. Indiana is going to be hell!

-Time skip- Hotel-
"Alright off the bus!" We all slowly get off the bus and look at Emma "We are here for the competition tomorrow! It was supposed to be in Ohio but the school bought a big place here to use!"

"So go to your hotel rooms and get ready for lunch!" Shelby hands out badges "We will be heading to a nice homestyle restaurant and then come back! You can swim around or hang out in rooms till dinner! After dinner at a Texas place we will be back and curfew is at 10!"

Everyone cheers loudly. I was going to but I catch Shelbys eye and she shakes her head. I gulp and remember I'm going to get punished.

"Alright so get ready and be in the lobby within" Emma looks at her watch then us "1 hour!"

Everyone walks into the hotel. I'm pulled by Shelby to the front desk. After Shelby gets a key card I'm dragged to the elevator and then our room. When we go in I'm sat in the bed.

"Wait till you mother and the girls get here" I nod and grab Kinser back out "Why is he so important?"

"Kinser was given to me while I was still Caboosey" I wipe the tears that fall "It was given to me by mom as a sign that no matter what I was strong and brave"