Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3

-Rachel pov-
"Hey everyone" I get nervous when all eyes fall on Emma and me "Rachel has something she would like to say"

"I have a issue" I take a deep breath and brush off all of the make up on my arms. Gasp are heard around the room as the scars show up "It's not everyday I've done it just when everything is overwhelming"

"Is that all?" I shake my head no at my moms question "Wh-where else are they?"

I pull down my pants and remove the rest of make up I didn't when showing Emma. Silence takes over the office. I can feel all the eyes on me and I just look at the ground. They are gonna break up with me now I know it.

"Oh Rachel" I'm soon enveloped in a hug by Lucy "We're here for you Rach"

"We all are" I'm put into a group hug by my girlfriends "We love you"

"I love you so much" I break down in their arms "I love all of you!"

"Now I think it's time we talk girls" we break apart and sit down across from the parents "Santana you've been avoiding help, Lucy you have been barely eating recently, Brittany you've been taking too much laxative now that I know it's you, and Rachel your cuts could've gotten infected!"

"Do you girls not trust us?" None of us answer Shelbys question "Girls?"

"We do" I look at my girls then Shelby "We just have been so used to dealing with our issues our way and...and not having you with us still"

"That's our fault" Judy wipes some tears from her eyes "But we have to work together for this all to get better"

"So we all putting you all in therapy" We all nod and Emma goes on "And if you all have any issues please don't keep them a secret"

"But you guys have to talk to us too" The moms look at us confused and Santana continues "We know you are scared about talking about the future but we have to! You're our moms! You're supposed to help us!"

"Alright" I see Shelby look at me "First thing then is to tell you NYADA is a joke"

"You and Lucy have said that" I huff and cross my arms "I don't believe it"

"First pouch of my bag" I sigh and grab Lucy's bag and grab papers out of the pouch "Is there names on there?"

"Yes" I flip through the pages "They all have names on them"

"That's all students from NYADA that never did anything more than make up and back up for the back ups back up"

"This is thirty pages!" I look at Lucy and she nods "B-b-But the program!"

"Is lead by a joke" I look at Shelby "I know it's where you wanna go but if you wanna really do Broadway...I'd advise NYU or something like that"

"I-I-I" I scratch my arms "Help"

I'm quickly grabbed by my mom who rocks me. She stops me from scratching my arms. She has to put my hands in hers cause I keep trying. This is all too much.

"It's ok baby girl" Shelby gives me a forehead kiss "It's ok"

-Lucy pov-
Watching Rachel was terrifying. Just like that she was overwhelmed. Was that my fault? Maybe I shouldn't have done all of this right now.

"It's not your fault Luce" I look up at Emma "It's apart of the process of getting better"

"Is she going to be ok?" I look back at Rachel crying in Shelbys arms "Is she gonna be happy Rachel again?"

"Well get her there" Emma sounds so sure "Becuase we are gonna help her right?"

"Yeah" I look the other two "We are in this together"