Chapter 108: Nationals part 3

-Shelby pov-
The New York team has gone up and is now done. Our lights have flickered and we are heading for the stage. This is the last major thing before the girls graduate. Before we go to New York.

I can't believe we've hit that crossroad finally. We are going to New York to live before too long. This is absolutely crazy! But so has been our life this past year. So maybe that just fits us perfectly.

I don't know. What I do know is everything that's happened...everything that's gotten us to this point here..I wouldn't change for anything. It's made us stronger. It's made us who wet are as a family.

-Judy pov-
As we walk to the stage I feel my heart race. Everything has been leading to this. Everything has been building our strengths and showing us our weaknesses to build. We've built ourselves up from everything.

Now we walk to the stage. Now we walk to the stage for a final time. The girls will go to Juilliard and we'll move with. I wonder what will happen over there. I hope I get a great job.

Shelby says she has things lined up there. I'm not too worried. I think everything will work out fine. I just don't like not knowing. That's the annoying part.

But I can't wait to see what's next.

-Emma pov-
I love this family so much. They have helped me out so much this year. I'd probably still be going after the psychopath Will Shuester. I can't believe how he turned out.

But that's nothing to think about now! Right now we are walking toward our victory! At least I hope we win. They've been through hell this year. The girls deserve to win this trophy.

We are in our future home state. If we win this it'll be great. It'll help establish the girls going into college. It'll help show that they can do this. I do wonder how Sugar, Pam, Grace, And Sam will do next year.

They all are going to be seniors next year. I hope everything is ok. Guess we'll have to wait to see. Right now it's time to win.

-Madison pov-
It was just Abby and me not too long ago.  Now I'm walking to a stage with my family. I can't imagine what would happen without these people. I'd probably have gone back to my abusive ex.

But now I'm in a safe place. Now I'm with a loving family and engaged! I'm so ready to see what happens next. We are going to take New York by storm!

Win or lose we will still do it. Because these are talented girls and it's a great family. I can't wait to be here and New York with them! But first theres something to do.

Win this damn trophy!

-Maribel pov-
I watch as the girls walk toward the stage. We are almost there. This has been a long and winding journey. But it's been a good one. It's made us all stronger.

These girls are able to push throw anything now. They are stronger than ever before. It sucks how they had to get there but it made them better. It started out bad for them and us all. Now we are a big happy family.

I put a hand on my stomach as we approach the stage. This has been the biggest news for me this year. I'm pregnant again! I'm going to be a momma again.

-Rachel pov-
We step into the stage spotlights and look out. I grab Lucy's hand and we make a girlfriend chain. We look out and wait for the announcer to go. We've been through hell and this is the time we get our moment.

"And a big round of applause for the choirs tonight!" The crowd claps and the man opens his envelop "In third place!....From New York! Singaz Wit Attitude! And in second!....from....Portland, Oregon! Portland sound! Which means in first place from Akron, Ohio! VOCAL ADRENALINE!"