Executive decision

so I've decided as the writer to all the people who've commented thank you for the support I wasn't sure what would come of me putting this on here. I can't see how many readers I have so that's a nice change of pace cause now I'm not nervous to how many people actually are waiting for updates. If there is a way to see view counts please tell me!

(Upper part mostly for FanFiction.Net readers)

My decision I've made is this story will go Shelby and Judy parenting the group. It will also go as how you think that may sound. I'm putting this as your last chance to tell me no. If you don't want adult babying the couple (and they will stay as that) then let me know!

I honestly take your opinions into consideration before I write. Depending on responses and usually reads I know there is something either going right or wrong. So please! If ANY of YOU or ALL of YOU don't want this story to go that way let me know! If I get a overwhelming or enough people saying no I won't go that way and it'll be just fine! The story should still be good! Just please let me know!

I let you have this power and interaction cause a lot of writers don't and I want you to know YOU can decide things about what you're reading! So please comment/review and let me know!

There will be continuation tomorrow and it will continue as Adults taking care of teens as babies but teens as well. Please let me know what you want.

I'll see you all in the next chapter!
-626edge