Chapter 54

-Shelby pov-
It's been a hectic few weeks for the family. It's finally December which means figuring out schedules and decorating the house. I guess presents too. I walk into a jewelers store and straight to the register.

"Can I help you mam?" I pull out the paper and the gentleman picks up and then smiles "Who's the lucky person?"

"A girl I love more than anything" The man smiles and motions for me to go on "She's so special to me and I just can't think of a better way to spend Christmas than asking her to be my wife"

"Well mam this ring will do it" He puts the paper in a binder and looks back up at me "Well have the total price sent to you via email or mail?"

"Email!" I point at the binder "It's on the paper"

He nods and I say goodbye. I quickly walk out and make sure I'm not noticed. Last thing i want is to be spo~

"Mom?" I freeze in fear "Mom what were you doing in that jewelry shop?"

"Uhhh" I turn and see Rachel, Brittany, and Lucy "well that's a good question"

"Oh mam!" The cashier runs to where I am "That necklace is what size?"

"Oh Um I'll have to measure again is that ok?" He nods and I look at the girls "We don't tell Judy ok?"

"Yes mam!" The girls smile and walk on minus Lucy "Why don't you head on?"

"Because I know what you really are up to" she looks at the cashier "Nicd save by the way sir"

"A man can only try" He looks at me "I tried"

"You did great" he smiles and rubs back into the store "What will it take to keep you quiet?"

"Wedding planner" I look at her confused "Come on you both are going to pick Madison and Emma as maids of honor to have a secret four-way wedding"

"It was a thought" I sigh "Fine"

"Pleasure doing business mommy" Lucy gives me a hug then runs toward where the other two are still waking away "Wait up!"

I shake my head and chuckle. I head to my next destination but stop when I see Santana and Emma. I spy and see them great the items I was gonna get. Come to think of it the girls had stuff I was gonna get too.

"Well I know I'll be able to get this for sure!" I quickly head over toward the baby store and stop "Oh"

At the register is Judy paying for the stroller I was gonna get Madison for Abby. I sigh and walk back to the mall lot. I find my car and get inside. I pull down the sub user and look at myself. I see the dark bags and sigh.

I've spent months making sure that the gifts were perfect! Now all I'm going to have to show is Judys ring. I start up the vehicle and start to back up. I stop when I notice my trunk open. I get out and walk to the back and see everyone putting stuff in there.

"Uhh what's going on?" Emma walks up with a smile "Emma?"

"We pitched in on your part of the gifts" Emma makes sure no one is listening before looking back at me "I went to all of the jewelers I know and that ring is gonna cost you all of those gifts and plus some"

"I didn't think about that" I see everyone is finishing up and give Emma a forehead kiss "Thank you...but how are you all going to buy your presents now?"

"You really think I just thought about this plan?" I smile and Emma walks back to the group "Alright now let's split up and get our stuff!"

I laugh as the girls all start running for the mall. Judy waves and gives me a smile before following after the girls. Emma gives one last smile before following suit.