Chapter 102

-Shelby pov-
I've spent a week letting the duet and solo sink in. I have had a few group numbers in mind but haven't decided. I think I should really go with one though. Maybe I could do the wheel again.

"Shelby?" I look up from my desk at Emma "The others would like to see you"

I look at her confused but stand up. I follow Emma's lead to the office. Once we get there, I open the door. I'm confused when I see the girls clothes and diaperless. I look at Madison and see her looking very tired.

"What happened?" Madison points to the girls and slams her head on the desk "Madi!"

"Don't take a single step!" I turn and see Judy in a corner chair "What are you doing in here?"

"Emma grabbed me" I turn around to see the door closed and Emma gone "Oh god"

"They have conspired!" I see a rugged looking Maribel poke her head out from behind the desk "They are gonna kill us all!"

"Oh hush" I jump as Emma speaks and passes me "I brought her to help"

I look at everyone then Emma "What happened?!" She looks at Rachel who looks up innocently "What did she do?"

"I stepped in the wrong place" I watch as a scared look takes over "El e!"

I go to reach but the girls take her to the ground. It's like a blur of movement for a few minutes. After the Blur stops Emma is dressed down like the girls. She looks up at me with a innocent smile. 

"Slowly back out the door" I look over at Judy "They have stripped of any attempt at being clothed and diapered today"

"Emma tried to help" Maribel looks at Emma "We lost a good soldier today"

"ENOUGH!" I walk toward the girls "Girls you are getting changed!"

I stop when I'm met with glares. They all slowly start crawling toward me angrily. I slowly take a step back but trip. I fall on my ass and watch as they crawl around me. 

"Should've run" I look over at Judy for help "Thanks for the sacrifice though"

I watch her and the other two run out. I look at the angry girls around me. What is so wrong with getting dressed today? Rachel crawl up my legs and is face to face with me.

"Mommy ad" Rachel grabs my face "O ed alener!"

I look at her confused and look to he right wall. We brought a back up to the school. I look and frown. The girls had asked for a freedom day. We give them one usually but we haven't for a little bit.

"I'm so sorry girls" I look back at Rachel "I need you all clothed by Glee time and then at home we can all do this! Is that ok?"

Rachel looks at the girls and then smiles. She gives me a nod and lets me go. I stand up and look for the other moms to explain everything. Imagine my surprise when I walk in on a make out session in my open office.

"So" They all jump and look at me "You don't get a choice later now"

They all share a scared look and I smirk. Shows them for leaving me out of this. Speaking of leaving out...I haven't seen the other four today.

-Sugar pov-

I'm sitting in the library with Pamela studying. Her face is so great to look at. She's so beautiful. I love being able to call her mine. 

"You know a picture last longer" I feel my face heat up as Pamela looks at me with a smirk "Grace seems to have grown attached to Samantha"

I turn to see the two girls reading "Yeah" I smile and turn back to Pam "I feel bad for Jasmine though...She really liked that one douche"