Chapter 5

-Judy pov-
"Two pillows, two blanket and sheet sets, extra pillows, a stuffed bear, and finally a stuffed beaver?" I shake my head a mark off everything in my list Quinn sent for some reason "This girl is up to something and I bet it's one of her girlfriends needing help"

I love the girls I really do. I've changed since Russel left and I asked Quinn to move back. I still go to church every Sunday but I've stopped drinking and I've gotten close to my daughter! I've also gotten use to the girls relationship. It was weird at first but I've seen how they operate and look at each other and it just makes me so happy!

I hear the front door open slowly "Mom?" I hear Quinn and Santana's footsteps along with a new pair and a stick hitting the ground "Where are you?"

"In the office!" I finish separating what I think is Santana and Brittanys stuff into piles "Just separa-uh hi-hello you're um the...am I missing something?"

I turned to see my girls and I see two not expecting to see Rachel Berry with a white cane. This girl has been all the others talk about here on most days. I've seen her performances at competitions and she is just fantastic! They say she wants to be on broadway and I can see it happening.

"Is she staring? I can feel someone staring" Rachel moves her head around and doesn't look at me "Can I get help?"

I see Santana quickly move her head to face me "oh sorry Rachel" she moves her hands and looks at the ground "She's in line of sig...view now"

"Thank you" she smiles but doesn't move her head...has she always done this? Maybe it's acting "Thank you for letting me stay over for the time being Ms Fabray! I must say the wood flooring seems wonderful!"

I look at Quinn confused "Thank you Rachel coming from you that means a lot" I point to the items and look at Rachel again with a smile "Your items are over here Quinn can show you to your room or hers"

"Oh uh..thank you" Rachel moves the cane and it finally clicks she's not acting for a part "Where is here exactly?"

"Are you blind?" I see Quinn's eyes go wide and her mouth open "Nothing from you missy and Santana keep your mouth shut! Now I know she wasn't before today cause yesterday you were talking about how she passed a eye exam easily in glee! So what happened?"

I see Santana squirm "I threw a slushy at her and it had alcohol in it" a tear falls down to the floor "I didn't know and now she's blind and technically homeless and I'm full on homeless"

"You both aren't homeless you're staying here" I walk up to Santana with the best 'your in trouble later' mom face I can "But conversations will be had...now take her stuff up and Quinn will help you while I chat with Rachel"

They both look at me and I just point. They quickly grab everything and start to leave. I stop Quinn grabbing the beaver and letting them go again. Those girls really messed up this time.

-Rachel pov-
All I hear is Judy breathing and me too. I move my cane and tap it on her feet. I turn to my right and move the fan up. I stop and look up some. I should be looking at her face.

"I've already forgiven all three for everything" I know she's waiting for me to continue "They are all even taking me out on dates!"

I hear a chuckle "You're too good for those two" I feel her move my hand to a stuffed animal "Quinn asked for you to be given this I assume because you don't look like the bear type"

It's my turn to laugh "Yeah I asked for a bunny or beaver" I fully grab at and pet down to the tail smiling "Beaver it is thank you!"

She doesn't say anything just pulls me close and kisses my forehead. She leads me to a new room or into the one we were in more and we sit on a couch. It's very soft almost like fur...oh god is this a animal?!

"It's fake" I move my head to look down "I know you're vegan as well so lucky you the girls have some vegan foods here huh?"

I nod not speaking. When I don't speak she pulls my close to her again. She doesn't say anything just stroke my cheek with one hand and puts her fingers through it with another. This feels amazing! This is a mother's touch and I love it! I wish Shelby could've done this with me. If only.

-Quinn pov-
We get everything into my room and ready to decorate. I have a spare bed that got moved in for sleepovers that I figure San will take. I put Rachel's stuff on top of mine and move the pillow next to mine. I start to grab the blanket when I look and see Santana moving it.

"Uh I just sat that there!" She doesn't look at me she just moves it to the other empty bed so I follow her "Hey I'm talking to you!"

"I know you are" she sits the pillow at the top and then goes for Rachel's blanket "And I'm doing what is best for Rachel and you"

I scoff and step in front of her "What's best for me huh?" I poke my finger into her chest "What the hell do you think is best for me white light!"

"Separating you two because while she needs help and we are both here to do that" Santana grabs around me and gets the blanket moving back to the bed "But I know you want to just wrap your arms around her, hold her close to you, or fuck her brains out as much as me and Brittany so she's staying in this bed over here! The room is big enough to fit the other small bed in here and I could stay in here as well making the other room a free room for whatever"

I don't say anything just go over everything she just said. She's completely right about everything. If we are going to get all of this right we need to take everything slow. So tantalizingly slow.

"Alright let's go" San finally looks at me confused "We got a spare bed to move and all of your stuff to get setup with Rachel's"

-Time skip-
I walk downstairs with San to see mom and Rachel asleep on the couch. I smile and go to pull out my phone when someone knocks on the front door. I roll my eyes and walk over with San.

I open it and freeze "Where is she?" I look at the little girl in the older ladies hands "The school nurse called me and Brittany told me she was here now where is she? Please!"

Oh this won't be good.