Chapter 36

-Brittany pov-
"Alright girls meet my baby girl!" Mrs. Dillinger holds up her baby daughter smiling "Isn't she just gorgeous?"

"She's got the chunky cheeks!" Rachel walks up and grabs the baby's cheeks making her laugh "She's so cute!"

"I'm glad you think so" Mrs. Dillinger hands her to Rachel "I have a meeting for a little bit so your mom will be coming in here soon for your in school suspension"

"We'll be safe in here right?" Everyone looks at me "To be able to do our stuff...like at home"

"No one will be coming and if there is I'll send a warning text in plenty of time" I smile at her answer "Will you girls be good without me? Your mom should be getting here soon"

"We'll be excellent!" Mrs. Dillinger smiles and then leaves "We're so screwed"

"What do you mean Santana?" Lucy walks over to me and tickles the baby "We can take care of her before Shelby gets here"

"I just don't want someone to come in" we all look at Santana who sighs "We are gonna get comfortable and then maybe we don't get the warning text and then...then we get caught and taken away"

"That won't happen" I get Santana to fully focus on me "No matter what we will always stay together and we will be fine"

"I love you Britt" She gives me a quick kiss then there's a familiar cough "Uh oh"

"Separate" we do and look at Shelby standing in the door way "Thank you"

"Hi mom!" Rachel turns and holds the still very happy baby "It's a chunky baby!"

"I can see that" Shelby slowly takes the baby away from Rachel who pouts "Now I believe you all are on in school suspension and supposed to be entertaining the baby! So no more making out!"

"Alright" I look around the room and see the baby toys on the floor "TOYS!"

Shelby sits the baby down and we start playing with her. This is going to be the best suspension ever!

-Time skip- Shelby pov-
"I'm back!" Mrs. Dillinger walks into her office smiling "Hows it going in here? Everything been good?"

"Ood!" Brittany holds up a teddy bear she's been playing with "I!"

"Hi sweetie!" Mrs. Dillinger looks at me "What happened to Abbys clothes?"

"There was a water bottle accident a bit ago" She makes a oh face and I nod "So all of the girls went down to just diapers...that's ok right?"

"Perfectly fine" Mrs. Dillinger walks over to Lucy and tickles her causing her to laugh "I told you all that your secret is safe with me"

"Thank you for that" Mrs. Dillinger nods and picks up Rachel when she keeps reaching out for her "If I may ask why are you so ok with this?"

"You aren't forcing them to do anything and it seems to make them happy" Mrs. Dillinger sits with Rachel in her chair "They seem so happy and being a mother I know I'd do anything to keep my little girl happy too...but I guess I wasn't entirely truthful today"

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Dillinger looks at her desk sad slowly stroking Rachel's hair "Mrs. Dillinger is everything ok?"

"Ronny my husband has been cheating on me" She sighs "My meeting wasn't for the school but with a divorce lawyer"