Chapter 9:Brittanys date

-Rachel pov-
I feel the car stop and hear Brittanys door open then close. I just hold onto Babs and wait for the door to be opened. It's a date after all and I believe chivalry is still a thing. A few seconds pass by before my door opens.

"Alright I will admit I don't know for sure what you like but" Brittany helps me out of the car "I still think this date will be fun!"

I smile and hold out the leash "Help me walk and lead the way?" She takes my hand and we start walking "So is this gonna be a Brittany style date or normal style date?"

"Brittany style?" She takes a few minutes then laughs "Oh! I think I get it!!"

I laugh to and let her lead me. We stop and I let my senses take over. I smell wet mulch, I hear chains creaking, kids are laughing, and the wind is blowing through my hair.

"I like Brittany style especially if this is a park like I think it is" Brittany giggles and I'm lead again toward the creaking chains "Are we going to swings?"

"Yes we are!" We stop and Brittany helps me get onto a swing "Babs will stay put while we swing and talk...she's a really smart dog!"

"And a really smart person picked her out" I don't have to see Brittany to know she's smiling "You really are smarter then people say and I'm already enjoying this date! Now let's swing!!"

We swing, talk, and laugh for a few minutes. After that we walk around and play on some of the other equipment. We both go down the slide and laugh the whole time. This has been the best date I've ever been on so far. Brittany has definitely passed.

"Now let's go to dinner" I reach out for Brittany and Babs and we walk back to the car "Are you enjoying it?"

"Absolutely Britt" I squeeze her hand and put my head on her shoulder "Absolutely"

-Lucy pov-
I sigh as I watch Brittany and Rachel walk to the car hand in hand. I had a similar plan to this for my date. So did S...although she remembered Rachel can't see and has to replace the movie. Other then that she's got the best date planned out. I'm screwed!

"You know watching won't help" I jump and turn seeing Puck smiling "Sorry had to"

"I'm gonna beat your ass!" He laughs and I just roll my eyes "So scoping out the date to make yours?"

I sigh "This was my date plan" He gives a sympathy smile "I just don't know what to do now"

"She can't see but she can still use other senses right? Like daredevil" I look at him confused but nod "Well dinner can be easily done...and I have it on good word she's never been to a petting zoo"

"Oh my gosh that's a genius idea!" Puck laughs "Yeah I know surprising to me too"

"Hey I just helped you baby mama" I roll my eyes playfully and he pushes my shoulder "Go get your date setup and stop worrying you'll be fine...San is the one who has work to do"

"Thanks Puck and~" I start to say Beth is at my house but...not yet "Just thank you"

"No problem baby mama"

He walks away and I put my car in drive. I've got a star to plan.

-Rachel pov-time Skip-
Brittany parks and turns off the car. I think we are home but I don't know. I'm totally ok if that was everything cause that was amazing!

"You think to loud" I smile and look down..still just a dumb white light "Hey where did that smile go?"

"I can't see any of you" I sigh and pet Babs "I can't see any of your beauty anymore"

I she grab my left hand away from Babs "That could be a good thing" I look to my left cause right would be my door "It means you're looking at our personalities and everything else more then our looks...it means you'll love us for us..right?"

"Like I said" I pull her hand up and kiss it "Like I said smarter then anyone gives you credit..walk me to the door?"

We walk to get out and she walks me to the door. We stop and I go to reach for the door but my hand gets grabbed. I'm turned and then immediately kissed. It's soft, sweet, and totally Brittany. It's absolutely perfect.

"That's just a taste of what's to come!" I smile and we hug "Bye Rachie!"

I open the door "So kiss after date huh?" I jump at Judys voice and hear Shelbys laughter near "I take it she's got a check?"

"Oh yeah" I feel Babs move and remember "Oh yeah this is Babs!"

"I know we went with Brittany to get her" Shelby sounds closer now "I'm glad you had fun honey"

"Thanks mom" I hear footsteps..they aren't super loud... "Lucy?"

"Uh hey Rach!" The footsteps come closer "How was the swings at the park date?"

"How did you know it was at the swings in the park?" I quirk up an eyebrow and hear the moms chuckling "Lucy Quinn Fabray were you spying?!"

I hear a sigh "Yes" I frown and put a hand on my hip "I just saw her being in the dog and wanted to know what I was up against!"

"You're up against some negative points right now" I hear her groan and smile "Good feel bad cause now you have to make up points!"

-Quinn pov-
I watch Babs help Rachel up the stairs and sigh. I walk back to the office and turn on the computer. When I log in I see Santana didn't close all tabs...wait Santana doesn't watch...oh my god..oh my god...OH MY GOD!!!

"MOM!!!!!!" I jump out of the room and almost run into my mom and Shelby "You watch porn?!"

A blush covers her face "No...no..well" i feel like I'm gonna be sick "Look sweetie it's a normal thing plenty of people do it!"

"No one looks at breastfeeding lesbians!" My mom looks confused "You weren't that one? How about The Milfman?"

"Ok Milfman was mine" She looks at Shelby "Were you the other one?"

"I didn't even know you had a computer down here" she points up stairs "I've been using my laptop"

"Well Rachel can't see it so..." we all look up at the Latin girl that walks in bobbing her head to a imaginary song "Santana..we don't keep secrets right?"

"Nope?" She looks at all of us as we swarm her "What's happening?"

"So if I asked I don't know" I put my hand to my chin like I'm thinking "If you watched breastfeeding lesbians it wouldn't be you would it?"

"I-I uh" she goes to sprint but Shelby stops her "Damn you're stronger then I thought!"

"Babe why is that what you search?" She looks around the room avoiding me then it clicks "Is that what you're into?"

"Maybe" she looks at the ground "A little...but you can't do it anymore and I'm not asking Shelby or your mom if they do"

"Can I talk to Santana alone?" I look at Shelby confused "Just a minute"

We nod and walk out. I've got a lot to think about...even more to erase! My mom and the Milfman!! GROSS!!!

-Santana pov-
Shelby let's me go "So" I turn and look at her scared "You're into breastfeeding?"

TBC

-Authors note-
No this isn't going to go possibly the way you think...maybe...you'll have to read to find out. This whole story was supposed to be different already from what it is. Let me know if you are still liking it!