Chapter 34

-Judy pov-
It's been two weeks. Two weeks I've had to pump. Two weeks Shelby has had to pump. Two weeks Fran and Beth have had to play alone. Two weeks Brittany and Rachel have stayed away from Lucy and Santana. I just don't know what to do. I don't think there's anything I can.

"Momma" I look down at Fran and smile "Why is sissy and da girls fight?"

"Because sissy and Santana did something bad and Rachel and Brittany need time to forgive them" Fran takes my answer and goes back to dolls with Beth "Is anyone thirsty?"

"I think Beth is" Fran points at Beth who's sucking on her thumb "She using her thumb as breast"

"Yeah she is" I pick up Beth and situate us. Soon she is drinking "Are you thirsty Fran?"

"No I good" Fran goes to the house play set "Is Mommy comin for unch?"

"I don't know sweetie" I fee my phone go off and pick it up "Hello?"

"Yes is this...Judy Fabray?"

"Uh yes" I help Beth latch back onto my breast to drink "Who's this?"

"Principal Dillinger and I'm in the office with your girls" I sit up straight "I need you to come to the school quick"

"Yes mam" I hang up and walk to Fran "We need to go to the high school sweetie"

"But I no wanna change" Fran is sitting in only a diaper as is her usually preferred outfit "I hav to go?"

"Yes" I hold Beth to keep drinking and go to find a outfit for Fran. I find some of the adult toddler sweats we bought her and a sweat shirt "Here put these on and then you can change immediately when we get back!"

"Yay!" Fran quickly gets changed "Ets go!"

-Time skip-Carmel High-
"I was told to come here by the principal" the front office lady nods and points to the chairs "Thank you but she said it was urgent"

"Judy?" I look at a taller woman that walks out a dork "Judy Fabray?"

"Yes that me" she nods toward the door and I follow her all the way to my girls. They all are looking at the ground and there's a very upset Shelby in the middle "Oh dear god"

"Hello my loves" Shelby looks at Fran who is picking at her clothes "Can we get that door closed? Then you can take them off Fran"

"I'll be outside if you need me" Mrs. Dillinger looks at me with a smile "It's fine I already know"

She leaves and I look at Shelby "That's a question for later" I look at the girls "What the hell happened?"

"Well" Rachel looks at the girls then me "It was all of our faults really..."

-Earlier-Rachel pov-
"Come on we are partner in this Rach" I keep doing my paper ignoring Santana "I've said I'm sorry and I miss our cuddles! Please just talk to me baby"

"Mr. Bradshaw!" The teacher looks at me "Can I switch partners with Lucy?"

"Is there something wrong?" The teacher looks really confused "I thought you enjoyed your pairing?"

"Not anymore" I get up and walk toward Lucy's chair "Move you are with Santana"

"No my art partner is Brittany! Right?" Brittany doesn't acknowledge her "Oh come on this is ridiculous!"

"Girls please don't fight" I roll my eyes "Rachel go back to your table"

"No I'm doing the experiments with Brittany!" I push Lucy's chair back and move a spare into the spot "See I'm here now"