Chapter 11:Lucys date

-Rachel pov-
Today is already a bad day. First I woke up super early to Santana crying, then when I asked why she didn't explain just moved her sheets around, and when I said she could sleep on my bed she got angry! I'm not sure what's going on with her but it's not good or ok with me

I also have been followed by Finn all day! He thinks I still like him and keeps trying to ask me on a date. He just won't take no for a answer! I heard he even asked Lucy next to Santana and got punched....man I wish I could've seen that.

"Oh cute dog!" I feel the leash in my hand get pulled back some and fall "Klutzy midget"

"It's a service dog you're not supposed to pet them it says on the vest!" I hear silence before feeling the leash get taken away "Hey where's my dog?!"

I get up and feel around but can't find her. Why did the girl take him? I hear barking but can't tell where besides that it's behind me. I can't do anything but fall to my knees and cry. I thought this could all change!

Why bully a blind person? How much lower can my life even go?

-Lucy pov-
I'm walking out of the office when I hear someone crying. I look around but don't see anyone. I walk closer to the sound but still no one. When I get super close it stops. I look all around and find a sight that breaks my heart.

"Rachel what happened?" I bend done to my visibly shaken loves height "Where's Babs?"

"Some girl took her" I growl and help Rachel up "I can't get anywhere now"

I grab her hand "Let's go to the office" I start to walk but get resistance "What Rachel?"

"Why is this happening to me?" I look at her confused and see the tears start spilling again "I'm blind and yet I'm getting bullied still? Why people hate me?!"

"We don't hate you" I pull her close and rub her back "We love you...Santana, Shelby, Brittany, My mom, and me! We all love you so much! Screw everyone else we are all we need!"

"Rachel!" I feel her tense as Finns voice rings out and he runs up to us "I found this and I think it's yours!"

I smile when I see Babs "Thanks Finn" I go for the leash but he pulls away "Finn?"

"It's your fault that all this happens!" Finn glares at me "how did you get her away from me?"

"Finn please stop and give me Babs" I help Rachel reach toward the leash "Please just let it go we are no more Finn...we can still be friends"

"No" he steps back "Not friends! I love you and I know you love me! We are meant to be!!"

I rip the leash away from him "Go away Finn please" I hand the leash to Rachel "Let's get you to the office so we can report all of this"

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
After the reporting the dog taking the day got better. Lucy got her points back with the Finn situation and I can't wait for our date! She said it's gonna be unforgettable!

"Rachel Quinn..sorry Lucy is ready!" I jump up and call Babs over before heading downstairs "Looking beautiful princess"

I smile at my moms words. She's really making a effort to fix everything. She's been helping with learning braille and helping with other necessities. It's been great having my mom in my life...I just wish it didn't take all of this to bring her back.

"Rach?" I jump at Lucy's voice "Are you ok?"

"Never better!" I smile and reach out my friend hand "Let's go!"

-Country side-
I feel the car finally come to a stop. I hear Lucy get out then hit the car. I start worrying when my door opens. I feel Lucy's hand on my shoulder and release the tension.

"Sorry I scared you" I hear her sigh "Got to excited and hit my taillight with my butt...guess I am gaining some weight back"

"I bet you look absolutely delicious" wow never thought I'd say that "I've been around Santana too much"

"Yes you have" She laughs and I can't stop the smile spreading across my face "So now I'm with my date!"

I laugh and she helps me get out of the car with Babs. We walk for a bit till she stops me. She lets go of my hand and like it was practiced Babs leads me to a blanket. I feel her paw my leg so I step onto it and sit down.

"So I know you can't see but!" I feel the wind brush past us "I found a country hill where we can experience the other sense! So you don't miss out on the other things!"

"Luce that's so...so thoughtful!" I feel my tears start to come and then Lucy pull me into a hug "You've gotten full points! Ten outta ten!"

"Alright no more Santana lessons for you!" I laugh "Now open your mouth!"

I do so and close when told biting into a strawberry! I love strawberries!!! They are the best! She definitely did her homework. Speaking of which I wonder how Santana's doing right now.

-Santana pov-
I'm taking my spoiled bedsheets downstairs finally. Judy and Shelby left to get dinner a few minutes ago so I'm alone. I had a damn nightmare and like the baby I'm watching as well I pissed the bed. I'm fucking 17!

"Aren't those new?" I freeze at Judys voice "Why do they need washed already?"

"Uh I spilt pop on it last night" she looks at me confused "What I did I had a snack before bed!"

"Except she knows you didn't" I jump when Shelby pops up beside me holding Beth "Sorry but she is the one who helped move you to bed...so what's up? We know something has had you upset"

"So you lied about dinner?" My change of subject gets glares and I feel the tears coming "I didn't no mean ta-ta-to!"

"Santana are you ok?" I feel my heart racing as Judy looks at me worried "What happened? And why did you talk like Beth?"

"I no know-I don't know!" Damn it get it together! "I gotta wash these"

"Santana you can tell us anything" I look in Shebys eyes and see worry mixed with concern and honesty "What's going on?"

"I pee bed" No don't lose control "I no mwean ta"

I cry as all control breaks "Oh Santana" I get pulled into a sandwich hug by both moms "Are you ok?"

"I don't know" I take a minute before speaking again "Last nights talk made me think...then I had a nightmare I was a baby, you all laughed at me and threw me out, then no one wanted me!"

"Oh sweetie!" Shelby wipes my tears away "Why don't you go sit down, I put Beth to bed, and then we talk on?"

I nod and go to the living room. What just happened? I mean come on I'm a damn adult almost....but I finally feel safe and with motherly love. Maybe little me is finally breaking free.

Maybe I should let her.

-Date-Lucy pov-
We've gone through all the strawberries, ate the chocolate hearts, told stories back and forth, and had some amazing make outs. I think this date has worked out spectacular! I knew I had it in me!

"So is this everything?" I sigh knowing it was "Because if it was I think I'm gonna have to put this as my favorite date next to Britts!"

I pull her on top of me and we laugh "You really liked it? I mean I know it wasn't as great as Britts" she puts a finger on my cheek "Over more to the left"

She smiles "Quiet then!" I laugh and move it to my lips "It was as great as the movies showed and I loved it!"

"Good" I pick her up and grab all the stuff "Then lets get back home!"

"Let's" Rachel falls Babs over and reaches out for my hand "Lead the way my beautiful girlfriend"

I laugh with her and we walk to the car. This date was a great start to it all. We get into the car and head home. I snuck some pictures of the whole date. Just in case she ever sees again...I want her to be able to see it.

-House time skip-Rachel pov-
"So what do you think they are doing?" I walk into the house with Quinn talking when she stops "What?"

"San?" I move my head around confused to what's going on "What's going on? Was this gonna be a joke?!"

What has Quinn so mad?

TBC