Chapter 57

-Shelby pov-
Today's been...weird to say the least. They girls have all been very into acting like Beth and Abby. They've been very dependent on us today. Sugar has been out and about getting us supplies we didn't realize we were running low on.

"Shelby!" I look over at Judy who's changing Santana "Do we have another diaper?"

"I can answer that" Madison walks in holding Lucy wrapped up in a flannel "I'm just hoping she doesn't do anything before the diapers get here"

"That's my flannel!" Emma pouts as she feeds Beth "How did we get so low on supplies?"

"We've only been back into all of this for a month" Judy looks around and sighs "You best appreciate how much I love you"

Judy takes off her sweater and wraps it around Santana's bottom like a diaper. Judy puts her back on the ground and god to get another top. I feel a tug on my leg and see Fran.

"What's up little one?" Fran points to my chest and I shake my head "We agreed you'd start on sippy cups finally"

"But milky!" I try getting up but Fran moves in front of me "Milky!"

"Fran it's time for sippy cup and juice" I look over at Madison and Emma "Can you get a sippy cup of juice please?"

"Yeah" Madison walks to the kitchen. She's in theres for a minute then there's a thud "Shit!"

I quickly move Fran and run in. Once in the kitchen I'm grabbing the closest towel and running over to Madison. She puts the towel on her nose and points to the bowls.

"They fell out" I look at the cabinet they were in "Why were they in such a small space?"

"Who did dishes last?" I look over to the chart on the fridge and sigh "Sugar"

"What about me?" Sugar walks into the kitchen and her eyes widen. She's probably seen Madison "Oh my god! What happened?!"

"Why haven't you told us the cabinets are too high up?" Sugar looks at me confused "You did dishes last"

"No I swapped Rachel" Sugar points at the actual date "See"

"So what I'm understanding is we need to lower the cabinets?" I nod and Madison moves the towel "Is it bad?"

"No just a small cut" I pull out the first aid kit and hand it to her "Here you go"

"And here's your sippy cup" I take it and pull out the juice "Hey sugar why do you look so nervous?"

"What me nervous?" I raise a eyebrow at Suagr as she starts backing up "What's that Abby? You need fed?"

"Abbys fine" Judy walks you behind Sugar "What's going on?"

"Sooo Fran may have overheard you talking about feeling like bad parents" We all share a look and Sugar speaks again "Fran came up with an idea to show you all are great moms by...well you've seen"

"So the girls are showing we are good moms by showing we can take care of them?" Sugar nods "It's not the worst plan in the world"

"So what are we going to do?" I look at Judy "We can't have them just doing this to appease our guilt"

"What has happened that makes you all bad moms?" I look at Sugar "One reason"

"Well" Judy looks like she's thinking "Uh...what about not noticing the depression and self harm?"

"But you guys did something after it" Sugar points to where Emma is watching the laughing girls "They have gotten better slowly since you've helped! Bad moms wouldn't let them act like that cause they missed on childhood!"