Chapter 26

-Shelby pov-
Today has been a very weirdly quiet day....I don't like it! I pull out my calendar and look at all the birthdays and holidays but there isn't one! I've seen all the girls today and they seem fine but I can't stop thinking that maybe somethings wrong or about to happen.

"MOMMY!" Rachel runs into my room crying. Thankfully I don't have a class right now "Ey-ey-ey it e!"

"Who hit you?" I get up and pull her close to me "Who hit you baby girl?"

"Rachel?!" I hear Lucy yelling in the hall before she steps into the room "There you are!"

"Did you hit her Lucy?" Lucy's eyes how wide with anger "By that I say no"

"Who hit you?" There's nothing but venom and fire with her words "Who's the son of a bitch I gotta maim?!"

"First off language!" Lucy rolls her eyes and I fix that with a glare "Secondly there will be no maiming!"

"Miss Corcoran please report to the main office! Please report to the main office!"

"Damnit Santana" Lucy smirks and I glare again "Doesn't make it right!"

I walk with the girls to the main office fully expecting Santana in trouble. I freeze and hear Lucy gasp when it's actually Brittany growling beside Figgins. I turn toward where she's growling and see...uh... OH! Azimo Adams.

"What happened here?" Brittany stops growing and looks at me innocently "Not gonna work this time"

"I found this girl punching, kicking, and biting Mr. Adams!" Figgins points are Brittany "She has this po~"

"Brittany" Figgins looks at me confused "Her name is Brittany S. Pierce. If you can call him Mr. Adams cause you know his name you should know hers too"

"Well I Uh~"

"No excuses" I point at Azimo "You immediately took his side because he's a football player right? Did you even ask about what happened?"

"Well I Uh" Figgins sighs "No"

"My daughter came running to me crying because someone hit her" I point at Brittany "That 'girl' as you know her as is my daughters girlfriend and only would attack to defend one of her girls"

"Is this true Azimo?" Adams nods "Well then I'll put you on suspension for a week"

"WHAT?!" I look at Brittany who looks angrier then I've ever seen "You said I'm gonna be suspended for 2 weeks and if I act up again I'm expelled!"

"Is this true?" Figgins nods not seeming to know what he's done wrong "Call Santana down here now"

"Santana Lopez to the main office! Santana Lopez to the main office"

I hear footsteps and grumbling after a few minutes. She walks in angry but straightens when she sees me. I see confusion on everyone's face.

"I'm signing my girls out and Judys" I walk to the desk and grab the sign out sheet "I also here by quit here and I almost forgot I need Sugar Motta brought down here too!"

"Shelby we can talk about this please!" I glare at the man and step closer to him "This is my school you ca~"

"I can scare you in your school" I growl out my words "Now call Sugar down and I'm giving heads up that they will not be returning here ever again!"

"SUGAR MOTTA MAIN OFFICE!"

I smile and back away. I sign all of the girls out and walk out of the office. When I see Sugar I grab her hand and we head to every individual locker. We get their stuff out and finally go leave.