Chapter 60

-Rachel pov-
"WELCOME BACK STUDENTS!" I look at Madison as we walk in "Hello girls!"

"Why are you so cheery?" We walk over to where she is standing "What have we missed?"

"Nothing girls" Madison smiles and looks back at the incoming kids "WELCOME BACK!"

We all look at each other confused. What the hell is going on? Judy was happy when we left, I think it scared Fran some, and now Madison is abnormally happy. This is shaping up to be a weird and freaky day.

"Well hello girls!" We all jump at the huge smile Emma is wearing as she walks funnily over to us "How are you doing?"

"We are good" I look at the girls who look scared before looking back at her "How are you?"

"A little sore but happy!" Emma points toward the auditorium "You all are having your home room in there now! Have a good day!"

We watch as she does her funny walk over to Madison. Madison smiles and they both start welcoming students . Are we in the twilight zone? Have we died?

We walk to the auditorium and see Shelby doing the same walk Emma was.....OH GOD! I look at Santana and see her face twisted in horror. I look at Lucy and Brittany to see them still just confused. I look back at my mom and she smiles at us.

"Hel~"

"No!" I shake my head and head toward the seats "Nope not doing this"

"What's wrong sweetie?" I don't look at her and sit down "Rach?"

"Nope" I shake my head and look at the stage "Nope! Nope! Nope!"

"Do you girls know what's wrong?" I feel someone sit beside me and look. Santana is sitting there looking still disturbed "Can someone answer me?"

"You all had intercourse last night!" Moms face drops "You and Emma are walking lopsided!"

"We uhhh" The club starts walking in and mom try's her best to walk on the stage normal "Welcome back kids! I uhhh am so happy to see you all back! I can't wait t-to have some pleasu-pleasant! Moments"

"Oh my god!" Everyone looks at me confused "Sorry"

"Anyways!" We all look back up at Shelby "You don't wanna be here and I know your classes don't care so go nuts!"

Everyone cheers and runs out of the room. It's only our family left in the auditorium. Shelby walks down and stands in front of us. I can see the look of pure nervousness.

"So you figured out we celebrated some last night?" We nod and Shelby sighs "Can't we be grown up about this?"

"I don't wanna even think about this anymore!" Brittany shakes her head "My moms had sex! The images are burned in my mind!"

"Girls it's a normal thing!" Shelby is trying to calm down Lucy and Brittanys spazzing out "Girls please!"

"You and my mom did butt stuff!" Lucy is quickly how and running around the room "Oh my god! You did butt stuff!"

"Wait a minute" I look over at Santana "When I've done it I've...you breastfeed?!"

"Not intentionally!" Santana's curls into a ball in her seat and starts rocking "San?"

"I heard it all" I look at Sugar who's been unusually quiet today "I heard everything they did"

"You see what you four did?!" I hear the auditorium door open and see the other moms run in "You all ruined us!"

"We have bigger problems than that" Judy runs over and to us "My mom told everyone she knew about what we do"

"You mean everyone knows?" They nod and Shelby just smiles "Good"