Chapter 75

-Shelby pov-
"Alright club! I have major news!!" Everyone looks at me confused as I can't hold in my excitement "We are having regionals here!"

"That's good right?" Pamela looks at everyone confused. Rachel even looks surprised "What am I missing?"

"Dalton and another school are coming here" Rachel looks at Pamela slowly "Nationals rests on this"

"So we have homefield advantage" Grace shrinks as all eyes go to her "Is that bad?"

"I just wanna get to Nationals" Lucy starts rocking slowly in her chair "I just wanna get Rachel to New York"

"Guys what's going on?" They all look at me and I can see why Grace shrunk back "What's so bad about it being here?"

"The last time Carmel held it we lost for five years" Jasmine looks ready to breakdown in tears "I don't wanna lose"

"We aren't going to lose" I step off the stage and walk to the doors "Homeroom dismisses"

-Rachel pov-
"Shelby didn't look happy" I look at a Upset looking sugar and Pamela "What?"

"You aren't the only one in trouble" I see the girls looks away beside me "You guys know what's riding in this! You think Shelby wasn't already stressed out?!"

"We have the money for New York" I have a smile that disappears when Pamela and Sugar share a worried expression "We have money right?"

"We've been having some financial issues" Pamela sighs "The moms don't know that Sugar and I know"

"Now you all know" Sugar looks at us with a serious expression "We need to keep this quiet ok?"

"Ok" I look at the girls "We don't say a thing"

I really hope that they don't say anything.

-Time skip- Shelby pov-
"So they know everything!" Santana nods and fiddles around nervously "Why are you so nervous?"

"The others asked me not to say anything" She sighs "I just want you all to not be stressing"

"We are moms we will stress over things" Emma sighs "What are we gonna do?"

"Don't tell them I told you please!" We all look at Santana "Please"

"We could come out and tell them" I give Madison a raised eyebrow and she puts her hands up "Or keep hiding things"

"It's not hiding things!" I stand up angrily "Its being a parent and not worrying your children! It's ok to hide stuff like this! They don't need to know!"

"It's ok" I look over and see Emma comforting a crying Santana "You did the right thing and she's not mad at you baby"

"Sanny?" I reach down but pull my hand back when she flinches "San?"

"O" she pushes herself into Emma more "O ore ease!"

"Shelby?" I look over at Madison and then run out of the room "Shelby!"

I don't stop running as the tears come. I scared Santana to the point she didn't want me. How can I fix it if she doesn't want me? How can I make this right? I really don't know how to.

I run out of the school and to my car. I turn it on and start driving away. I have no classes but glee today. They are already prepared for regionals so there's no worry. I barely register the stop sign as I slam the breaks.

Car whiz's past and I take a deep breath. How did everything go so wrong?

-Madison pov-
"Where are you going?" I look at Emma and stop grabbing my things "Don't go running out too"