Chapter 105: Prom!

-Lucy pov-
It's prom day today. We all went in separate groups to get our dresses. There's only been one real issue with everything. Since our...ability to hold everything in has been affected...We've had to find dresses that worked with diapers. Luckily we had no real issues.

We all put our names in for prom court too. We all agreed no matter who gets Queen it's fine. We know everything will be fine. Currently we are waiting for Rachel, Santana, and Fran to come downstairs. They are the three that wanted to do separate groups. I can only imagine what a wedding will be like.

"ALRIGHT!" Shelby comes downstairs confusing me "They have been diapered, makeuped, and dressed! Here's you dates for tonight!"

Slowly our girls come down and I feel my heart race. Rachel is in a pretty Blue dress while San is in a Green one. We wanted to be like princesses and they nailed it with their picks. I picked Aurora for mine and have a pink one. Brittany wanted Rapunzel and has a pink/purple dress.

I look to my sister and smile. She has a kind of fluffed out white dress. Sugar wanted them to just do yin yang. So when the two picked their colors she was stuck with a split dress. Sugar didn't complain though. Neither did Jasmine as she has the reverse design of Sugars.

"How do I look?" I look back at a surprisingly nervous Santana "I know I'm not the best at picking these dresses"

"You look stunning" I give her a quick kiss before turning toward Brittany "Which one do you wanna give the corsage to?"

Brittany grabs her color and slides it on Santanas wrist. I smile and go to do the same to Rachel. I get stopped by Brittany as she hands Rachel hers. Rachel smiles and slides her colored flowers in my wrist. 

"Now" Brittany hands Santana hers "Do Rach or my wrist"

"I see what you're doing now" Santana puts her colored corsage onto Rachels wrist "That leaves one more"

I grab my color and turn to Brittany "Well" I smile and she holds out her wrist "Seems like you're my date technically tonight"

We all laugh as I put it on her wrist. We get pictures done and then head to the school. I can't wait to get this dance going! Brittany has been trying her best to stand and dance. She's not back to where she was but she's slowly getting there.

Once we get to the dance we hand in our tickets. Fran has to do a little bit extra papers before she enters. We wait so we can all enter together. Once she's done we go into the gym. Music fills the gym and so does the strobe lights. 

"THIS IS LOUD!" I see the hesitation on Jasmines face "MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO THE HALL!"

Sugar shakes her head and reaches into her purse. She pulls out headphones and gives them to her. Soon Jasmine smiles and hugs Sugar. I smile and then yelp as I'm dragged to the dance floor.

-Hey ya!-

One, two, three!

My baby don't mess around
Because she loves me so
This I know fo sho!

Brittany stops pulling and we join our other duo. I smile seeing Rachel and Santana mouthing the words.

But does she really wanna

But can't stand to see me walk out the door

Don't try to fight the feeling
Because the thought alone is killin' me right now
Thank God for Mom and Dad
For sticking two together
Like we don't know how
Hey ya! Hey ya!

The girls finally get me to dance and we all sing along to the song. We may be annoying some people but oh well! We are having fun!

Hey ya! Hey ya!