Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 87

93 1 2
By 626edge

-Lucy pov-
"150 is you're weight kiddo" I step off the scale and look at it "It's good to see you've gained some weight!"

I just nod as the numbers reset to zero. Mom wanted to get a scale for the house and I've been wandering about everything. I haven't been keeping up on exercise so my caboosey weight is coming back. My cheeks are already starting to puff.

"You ok?" I look at Shelby who looks concerned "It's alright to have weight on you Lucy"

"Don't call me that" I inwardly cringe at the coldness in my voice as I turn toward the office door "It's Quinn"

I go to the bedroom then find my most hot and adult looking outfit. I'm almost on autopilot right now. I really don't care though. I've let my guard down and now look at where I am! I'm at 1-fucking-50!

"Lu...Quinn?" I look at the doorway to see Madison there looking worried "You coming down for changing?"

"No" I walk to the door and get ready to close it "I'm fine"

I close the door and look at the clothes I've grabbed out. It's nothing they'd say no to me wearing so I'll be fine. I take a deep breath and think about this. I could be throwing everything away doin this. I love our lifestyle and our family....but I loved having good attention too.

I shake my head and make my mind up. The pants slide off and I grab the panties. I'm going normal today. I'm going a HBIC today. Sorry to the losers that gets in my way today.

I change quickly into my clothes and head downstairs. I get looks from everyone but nothing is said. We all load up and head to school. I feel the random glances from everyone but I don't care.

When we get there I see Jasmine waiting for us. This is it...this is the first one. I take a deep breath as I feel Santana's eyes on me. I look back at her and I see the look in her eyes. She knows what I'm about to do.

I beat her out of the car and Jasmine sees me. She starts running toward me and I switch modes in my head. It's better this way right? If I'm still able to be feared I can't still be good...why am I about to do this?

"Lucy!" She runs at me with a bug smile on her face and arms out. There's no going back if I do this "Give me a hug! I'm actually trying for once!"

"Why would I wanna hug you?" Immediately her smile is gone and her arms go down "Why don't you go find the special teach Mrs. Osmond? I hear you'd fit right in little ausi"

"W-why would you say that?" I feel guilt immediately when the tears spring to her eyes "What did I do? C-can I fix it? I-I-I wanna be friends!"

"Why would I wanna be friends with you?" I step closer and give her a icy glare "I wish you'd just disappear"

Before I know it I'm on the ground. I only feel one fist connect before I'm let go of. I look up to see Pamela being held back by the moms. I look over to my right and see Jasmine bawling. I look to my left to see my girlfriends confused and holding onto each other.

Why did I do this? Cause I'm insecure? Cause I've gained some weight that was good for me? Cause I actually have people who fully care now? What am I doing?

Before anyone can say anything I'm quickly running inside. Got to avoid everyone and everything. Luckily that's easy to do in Carmel High. It can be a maze sometimes and I've learned where to hide.

Now I just have to hide the whole day.

-Time skip-
My hiding plan has worked for half of this day. I got lunch without being seen and I've not had a accident. I'm at my locker when I feel someone next to me. I look and see Rachel looking up at me. She looks like she's trying to figure something out.

"What do you want four eyes?" The hurt that goes across Rachel's face is very evident "Out with it please!"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to Uh" She starts nervously playing with her hands and looks at the ground "Maybe hang out in the auditorium and talk about everything?"

"Why would I wanna talk with you in there?" She looks up at me confused and with tears in her eyes. Just stop now Lucy! Please! "I have much better things to do"

That wasn't a lie..I have a important test "I see" Rachel takes a step back "I..I will see you in glee then"

With that she quickly runs away from my locker. I watch her go and sigh. This has gone too far. I just wanted stability back because of the weight gain. Now I've hurt Jasmine and one of my girlfriends...is she still my girlfriend?

I sigh and shake my head. I have to get to that test. I grab my books and penciled before closing the locker. I head to class and see Brittany wheeling in. Don't do anything stupid here. You can still salvage the day. You got this Lucy.

"He~"

"Don't" Brittany glares at me and stops her chair "I wish Pamela would've hit you harder with a few more swings"

I feel my heart shatter at that but I deserve it. I sigh and walk into the class to my seat. Attendance is called and I look to my left. Usually Brittany sits there. I look around the room and see her next to the door.

I look at my desk with a frown. There's 2/3 and at me. Maybe I'll have one girlfriend by the end of the day...who am I kidding? Santana would leave me for them after today. I get taken out of my thoughts with my test.

I can barely focus on it and I barely answer any questions as time ticks by. I finally start to focus some when a urge hits me. I really have to go pee! I raise my hand and the teacher barely looks up.

"Yes?" He looks up at me and points "Miss Fabray?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I bounce my leg under the desk to keep my mind partially off it "I really need to go"

"After you turn in your test" He looks at me pointedly "Have should finished it?"

I shake my head no and he shrugs. I sigh and try to focus on my test but it is still working. My leg is bouncing more and more but that isn't working either. Then my resolve breaks.

"TEACHER!" I feel tears spring to my eyes as the girl to my right jumps form her seat "Lucy peed!"

The teacher gives me a confused look. I forgot the teachers all know about our lifestyle. He probably thought I had something on underneath. I knew I should've made some extra trips to the bathroom.

"Break on the test" He stands up and motions every to the door "Get out and we will take the test tomorrow"

I break down crying in my seat. It doesn't help one of the first people to leave is Brittany. She didn't even look back to help me. I fucked up everything! I'm the real loser in this school!

-Judy pov-
We are all in Shelbys office talking when Mr. Morris comes running he. He tries talking but it's in breaks. He holds a finger up as he catches his breath. He stands up straight and looks at me.

"Lucy peed her pants in class" We all quickly stand up after that "I figured she had something on so I didn't let her leave for the bathroom! No one else was allowed during the test!"

"It's not your fault" I sigh and look at the girls "Come on let's go get her"

"I'll get a change of clothes" Madison pulls out her office key "I'll be in here when you get back"

"We'll come to your office" I look at Mr. Morris "Is the class in there?"

"No" He steps out of the doorway "She was crying when I walked out...I didn't know how to make her feel better"

"We'll handle it" Shelby gives him a smile "Thank you for coming to us"

He nods and we run to his classroom. On the way there Maribel stops to help with Jasmine who's still having problems. Lucy really did her in. We also lose Shelby who goes to a crying Rachel. I'm sensing a pattern.

When we reach the room only one student is outside the room. It's a very pleased looking Brittany. She looks at us and moves out of the way. I look at her confused and she just shrugs before wheeling away. I shake my head and walk into the class room with Emma.

"Where is she?" Emma takes the left side while I stay right "Is she in a cabinet?"

"Lucy?" I hear faint crying and motion Emma over "Lucy it's momma and mom!"

I hear the crying in a cabinet that's in front of me. We both stand in front of it before I open it. Inside is a curled up, soaked, and crying Lucy. We bother get her out while she still bawls. I've never seen her so destroyed.

"YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!" I look at the door to see a angry Santana walking in "You fucking hurt Rachel and Jasmine for what?! Because you could?! How fucking heartless can you be?!"

A whole new waves of sobs fall out "I know!" Lucy sobs into her hands as I see Santana face morph into sadness and worry "I-I gained weight a-and wanted to be something! Quinn was something!"

"Lucy was something" Santana sighs and shakes her head "You need to decided who you're gonna be...Lucy is welcome in our relationship but that side and hatred from Quinn..that doesn't work anymore"

Santana leaves and Lucy starts bawling again. I sigh and rubs circles on her back. I look up at Emma and she nods. We really need to figure out what's going on fully.

-Time skip-
After a few try's we got Lucy out of the room and changed. She's currently in a onesie and diaper. We have her on the ground while the girls are in the room upset. Lucy has gone super into her head and I don't know how to get her out.

"Luce" She looks up at me and smiles "We need you to be a big girl! We need to figure stuff out"

"O!" She frowns quickly and hugs the you she was playing with close to herself "I o ana e ig!"

"No you just wanna hurt me!" Tears form in Rachel's eyes "You know it hurt way more when you dejected me in the hallway today! You hurt me!"

"You hurt me too" Jasmine looks at the ground and rubs her hands nervously "I thought we were friends...then you made fun of my autism"

"150" We all look at Lucy confused "I weigh 150....I have never been that much or more since caboosey...I snapped and when I saw the numbers I reverted back to what I knew best"

"What you know best to cover Lucy hurt people you care about!" Brittany glares at Lucy and Lucy looks away "You hurt Rachel and to be honest....I'm not sure I wanna be with you right now"

"I wouldn't wanna be with me either" Lucy sighs and looks at the ground "I've been a bad girlfriend and friend today just because I got insecure....if you all wanna leave me I understand"

"I said I'm not sure not I'm going to" Brittany sighs and wheels to Lucy "You have to talk to us when you feel like this! If you don't things like this happen!"

"I know" Lucy looks up at her with tears in her eyes "I'm so sorry"

Brittany holds her arms out and Lucy jumps into them. Rachel looks at Lucy and slowly joins into the hug. Santana is the last of their relationship to join in. It lasts a few minutes and then they break a part.

"I can't forgive you that quickly" Lucy looks at her sadly but nods "My autism is not something taken lightly by me especially when I'm being made fun of...I don't let many people in and you hurt me"

"I know and I'm truly sorry" Lucy walks to Jasmine and stops a foot away "I'll be here when you wanna be friends again"

"Thank you" Jasmine looks at me "I still wanna go to New York though"

"There was never a plan without kiddo" I look at the clock then the kids "How about we get you all released early and call of glee?"

Everyone agrees and we get them signed out. Lucy is silent as she goes to the car. The rest of this week may be hard on her. I hope she talks with us or at least me if it gets too much. I remember the Lucy years.

I hope she never goes that dark again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 137 10
Some fluff and a lot of good stuff :)
34.7K 209 24
*DISCONTINUED I might write more in another book but the start of this is just too cringy for me to keep writing for this one.* Just a bunch of Lockw...
Just a Bit By 🍂

Short Story

61.4K 1.4K 14
Pure Jerrie fluff and feels. Read and enjoy <3 *COMPLETED*
12.2K 368 27
Just some crap that I felt had to be written. Pairings include Tenrose, Elevenrose, Thirteenrose, and some other stuff. Will be updated continually b...