Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

De 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 78

124 0 0
De 626edge

-Maddison pov-
"Alright students!" I draw the attention of the student body to me "I know we've been away for a week and a half! I know you all don't wanna be here! But all I ask you is to please follow the rules that usually happen here and to finish this year off with high hopes and good times!"

Everyone claps and I smile. The students actually like me! I wave my hand to dismiss them and they all leave. I grab my stuff from the podium and walk out of the gym. I walk into the school and see all of the kids walking around. I have a good feeling about today.

I walk to my office and the biggest smile breaks out. On the floor playing is Emma, Lucy, Rachel, and Santana. Shelby is watching them while Pam and sugar get some work done.

"Hello my lovely family" I close the door behind me "Hows everyone?"

"Is! Is!" Emma crawls over to me smiling "Is!"

"Hey Emma" I pick her up and sit down in a chair "How are you doin?"

"El" She cuddles into me "I ay!"

"I know!" I give her a forehead kiss "I'm so glad you've gotten into this"

Cause it was not easy a few days ago.

-few days ago-
"Emma it's ok to play" It's been a week since Emma wanted to be like the girls. Thing is she won't play or do anything "isn't that right Shelby?"

"We want you to be comfortable around us" Shelby put a hand on Emma's shoulder and smiles "We love you no matter what"

"I ared" Emma has tears form in her eyes "I o ana e o"

"Take your time then" I pull her close to me and Shelby moves closer "We won't rush things"

Some time passed during that Friday and we were doing paper work when Judy rushed in. She was looking around the office in a hurry. I looked at Shelby who just shrugged.

"You ok Jude?" She doesn't answer so I get up and walk over to her "Jude?"

"She's playing!" Judy picks up the camera and runs out of the room. Shelby runs out after and I slowly follow "Look!"

I smile when I see what the excitement is about. Emma is playing with the girls on the ground. She has her pacifier in her mouth and dolls in her hands. She looks so sweet down there playing.

"I think this is a good step" I look at Shelby and smile wider "This is a good step"

-Current-
Knock knock

"I wasn't expecting anyone" I get up and slightly open the door. I'm shocked by who's there "Uhhhh what's going on?"

"Well Fran is watching the girls and...and I was told to come here for a job interview" Judy sighs "I have a teaching degree a-and I'm good with everything you already know I am! I'm fine doing aid work"

"What's going on?" Shelby walks over and I open the door more "Judy? What's going on?"

"She's asking for a job interview" Shelby looks at her confused and I nod "That's my thought"

"We need money and me working would help!" Judy shakes her head and starts walking away "I'll just go somewhere else"

"Get back here Judy" she doesn't stop and Shelby grows "GET BACK HERE NOW!"

"Or what?!" Judy turns around and we can see the tears falling "I wanna help make sure we can make it to New York! I wanna make sure our wedding is nice and paid in full! I want to make sure our lives are easy! Why can't everything just be easy?"

"Oh Jude" We run over to her and pull her close "It'll be ok"

"How do we know that?" We pull back to look at her "Everything could be absolutely horrible soon! We are losing money faster and faster!"

"I'm...I'm working on it" Theyxboyh look at me confused "I have a...'friend' that wants to help...I'll explain soon"

"Nothing illegal right?" I nod and Shelby still doesn't look happy "We agreed no more secrets"

"This one won't be a secret after regionals" I sigh and run a hand through my hair "I just have to make sure they still come"

"I'm getting the feeling I'm not gonna like this" I don't look at Shelby "Who is it Madison?"

"Please!" I look at her pleadingly "Just let me do this"

"If this blows up youre in trouble" Shelby walks back to the office but stops at the door "So you best find a good place to sleep in the house"

"Aye aye" She walks into my office and I sigh "I'm fucked"

"Who is it?" I look at Judy and shake my head "Just tell me this...could it ruin their chances of winning regionals?"

"No" I sigh and look at the ground "Maybe"

"You are putting a lot of trust in them" I look up at Judy "I know them...they may not pull through"

"They will" I feel my phone go off "I hope so"

I pull it out and see the message 'I just got my award! I'll be there Tuesday!' I show Judy and she doesn't look reassured. It vibrates again and she glares at it 'I won't mess with anything will I? I don't wanna ruin what you all have goin on"

"I'll keep this a secret for that interview" I look at Judy shocked "Your secret for blackmailed job"

"I love your mind" She smiles and I point to the office "Let's go"

-??? Pov-
I pull into my driveway and get out of my car. I walk the steps to my dad little house. It's a small wooden shack pretty much. I open the door and walk inside. I walk straight to my kitchen and grab a pop.

"Only can I can drink" I open it before taking a sip "What a life I live"

I feel my phone go off 'Judy Fabray knows now but it'll be fine!' I sigh and go to type but get another text 'She doesn't trust you...but I think you'll pull through! Just don't hurt them'

"You are too trusting Madison" I send a ok and then go to my torn couch "Damnit!"

I throw my drink and fall to the ground crying. For years I let myself get hurt and the others around me to as well. For years I let someone tear me down but by bit. Now I'm better but this is what I have?!

I had a nice home with nice furniture! Now I live in a stupid shack. I'm reaching out to Madison not just for help though. I'm reaching out to help them. I'll do anything they want me to. They helped me with my final part of therapy....it's the least I can do.

"I guess I should clean up that mess" I stand up and walk to the kitchen "twenty first here I come"

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
"Can you please talk to me?" I look back at Madison "I'm sorry!"

"What are you apologizing for?" I genuinely am confused "Did one of the kids get hurt on the way home?"

"No" Madison sighs "I'm sorry I'm leaving you out of this...I just want to keep it limited and not get any hopes up"

"I understand but it still hurts" She frowns "Relationships are built into trust! It feels like...it feels like you don't trust me"

"I do trust you" Madison walks over and grabs my hands "It's just...maybe they won't pull through but I'm scared to think that way and I know you will"

"I'm not always a pessimist" She raises a eyebrow and smirks "Fine! I am negative sometimes!"

"I love you" She gives me a chaste kiss "Trust me?"

"I trust you" I giver her a kiss "I love you"

"Now that that's over" Judy walks over holding out a chocolate covered Brittany "Someone needs cleaned"

"You know what" I grab Brittany and look at them "We haven't had a family bath in a while"

"Family bath?" Madison looks confused "What's that?"

"A family bonding thing" I playfully sniff the air and look at Madison "You stink anyways"

"I'll go start the jumbo tub" Judy starts walking away before stopping and turning "Maybe that's why we are low on money"

"Maybe" I nod at the stairs "Go!"

She flips me off and goes upstairs. I laugh with Madison as Brittany just smiles. After a while we get the ok for the bath and everyone heads up stairs. We get the girls in the tube first, then Emma, and finally us. It's a close fit but it's nice.

"So jumbo tub is a hot tub?" We nod and Madison looks confused "HOW LONG HAVE WE HAD THIS?!"

"Whole time" I smirk "You rejected the house tour"

"I hate all of you" Madison picks up Santana and tickles her "They have toys and everything in here"

"It's bath time" Pamela sinks into the tube more "Can't have bath time without toys"

We laugh and go on with the bath. It's nice and relaxing to do. It's a great family bonding time too. It's great no one is ashamed of how they look. It's great to have this loving family.

I just hope Madison knows what's she's doing.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

406 23 11
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
7.6K 137 10
Some fluff and a lot of good stuff :)
892 52 10
Mature/Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse, depression, self-harm, drug use and other strong themes. Faberry story (Slow Burn) with: Goth Rachel Nerd...
25K 641 32
I'm Keegan, I'm a hunter and trouble ALWAYS finds me whether I want it to or not. *This story its about a hunter and a werewolf being mates and how d...