Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 74

112 0 0
By 626edge

-Pamela pov-
It's finally my date night. We have pushed it and pushed it back so much! But tonight is the night! It's the first day of February and I couldn't think of a better time. I look over the picnic setup I have again. I hope this is all correct.

I take a deep breath before storing everything to keep it cool. I cover them so they can't see it and head to see the girls getting in a line. It goes oldest to youngest. I smile at the cute arrangement. Seeing it reminds me of a call I got a few days ago.

-A few days ago-
"Hello?" I groggily looked at my phone as I picked it up "This is Pamela Corcoran"

"I know who you are" I look at the phone and see it's  Samantha "Look...grace and I wanna try dating but she...she wants to be like the girls"

"You mean diapers and all?" It's silent for a few moments "I can't see you nod"

"Oh yeah" She sighs "I just wanna make her happy! We both know she didn't have the best childhood either"

"You both are supposed to get something good out of this" I think back to everything I've learned being here "It's supposed to make you both happy"

"Making her happy would make me happy" I hear her sigh again "God I don't do emotional!"

"I know you don't" I smile "This shows me you really care about her"

"I do" Samanath sighs "You...you think the moms would show me where to get stuff?"

"I think they'd be happy to" It goes silent again "She's good for you Sam...don't ruin that"

"I won't Pam" I can already see the smile on her face she'd be trying to hide "Dont ruin your special thing either"

-Current time-
I shake my head out of my thoughts and see I'm at school. I grab my stuff from the locker and head to class. Today needs to speed along! I just wanna get my date on!

"Nervous doesn't look good on you" I glare at Lucy as she comes over with Brittany "It brings out your wrinkles"

"Where's the other two that make you look better?" Lucy rolls her eyes "Don't dish what you can't take baby"

"O air!" Lucy growls "No fair!"

"They are in Madison's office" I look at Brittany worried "They just are tired and would do better there"

"I see" We stop at the club door "I'll go to them after this"

"They will be fine Pamela" Lucy puts a hand on my shoulder "You got enough on your mind"

"Girls!" Shelby scares us by jumping out of the room "We have a new member!"

We share a confused look and step in. I feel my jaw drop when I see who it is. Grace looks at me and smiles. She's always loved singing but Samantha hated it. This girls already getting her way.

"Hey Pam!" Grace runs over and hugs me tight "How are you?"

"She's doing good" We both look at a angry Lucy "I'm trying to stay calm"

"Sam wants to apologize" Grace moves her head around like trying to add stuff up "When she's not suspended that is"

"I'll be waiting" Lucy puts a recipe in Graces hand "This is the bill for my new glasses"

"I don't think she likes me" Grace looks at me with a frown "You think she'll like little me?"

"I don't know" I pull her in for a comfort hug "I really don't know"

-Time skip-
Home room Glee was awkward. There's was thick tension in there. I hope Lucy can forgive them. I also hope Samantha pays the bill. The moms don't wanna point it out but we are running low on funds right now.

All of our daily necessities cost a lot. Judy is applying at a lawyers office to help even if all out soon. I sigh as I enter into Madison office. I smile a little seeing Rachel asleep and Santana babbling on Madison's lap. She looks like such a pro at being a mom.

I sit down in a chair and pull out some papers. I can just wait for one of them to come to me. I get through one when I feel a tug on my jeans. I look down and see Santana pouting.

"Hey little girl" I pick her up and sit her on my knee "How are you?"'

"Ood" She smiles before yawning "I ired"

"Leta get you to sleep then?" She nods and I get us situated to breastfeed "Nap time"

She latches on and a memory plays in my head. Not of breastfeeding but ok something else. My last date I had. The worst date I ever had.

-2 years ago-
Everything is going great! She's enjoyed the view and the food! I spent hours preparing all of this and she loves it! I don't think I could've gotten any luckier. I look to my side and see her smiling.

Suddenly my stomach starts turning. Her smile is a frown. Her face is puffing you and she's becoming bumpy. I look at the food and see what she ate. Everything wasn't allergy related minus...oh no.

"I'm so sorry" I open her purse and pull out a epipen "This may hurt I don't know"

I stab it into her leg and everything goes back to normal. The date ended there and she never messaged again. I lost the girl I liked more than anything.

I'll never love again.

-Current time-
"Why don't you fix your shirt Pam" I look up at Madison who points to my exposed breast "Santana's been out for a while now"

"Sorry" I fix myself and look at Madison "I was stuck in my head"

"You'll be fine in this date" Madison gives me a encouraging smile "Sugar and Fran will like you no matter how big or small it is"

"Thanks" I give her a smile back "That means a lot"

She nods and goes back to her work. I look down at the sleeping girl in my arms. No matter what happens I know I'll still have these people in my life. So I hope.

-Time skip-
"Are you ready?" I take a deep breath and nod to Judy "FRAN! SUGAR! YOUR DATE IS READY!"

The girls come down the stairs slowly and I'm in awe. Fran is in denim style clothing while Sugar is wearing some cartoon shirt and blue jeans. I feel underdressed now. I'm just in blue jeans, a white shirt, and faux leather jacket.

"Be home by 11" I look at Shelby "And be have!"

"Yes mam" I look at my dates "Ready?"

They nod and we all walk to the car. I open the door for both of them and we set off. I drive nervously to the spot I picked out. It's a nice hill with a great view. When sunset hits...man it'll look so beautiful!

It's a quiet ride to the hill. I park and take a deep breath. This is it. I get out and help them out too. I lead them to the spot and carry the supplies. I set up the picnic blanket before setting down the food and plates.

The date goes smoothly and I start feeling better. I still feel a little nervous though. What if something goes wrong? What if...what if I accidentally cause them to break out?!

"Pam?" I look at a worried Sugar "You ok? You spaced there"

"My last date" I sigh and look at my plate "I caused her to go into a allergic reaction"

"That sounds terrible" Fran smirks "I vomited on my first date...he didn't look good in skittles vomit"

"I peed myself on mine" We both look at sugar shocked "I was nervous and forgot to use the bathroom....we hit a bump and boom"

"Thanks girls" I smile at them "I just wanna make this special for you two"

"This has been special cause we are all together" sugar grabs one of my hands followed by Fran "This was an amazing date"

I smile wider and look at the sunset. It looks so beautiful. I look at each girl beside me and think the same thing. These girls are so beautiful and deserve the world. I just hope I can give it to them.

"So" They look at me immediately "Will I get a second date?"

"I think you will get many more" Fran kisses me then pulls back "Especially with lips like those"

I smile even wider before getting kissed again. I had nothing to worry about. I just got two girlfriends from my date plans. For once I feel truly together. For one I feel safe.

For once I feel whole. I'm not gonna let this feeling go anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
34.8K 209 24
*DISCONTINUED I might write more in another book but the start of this is just too cringy for me to keep writing for this one.* Just a bunch of Lockw...
65K 1.8K 22
Lots of Falice smut. VERY mature.
34K 629 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC