Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 72

102 0 0
By 626edge

-Judy pov-
"So we understand know right?" Emma and madison nod as they roll their eyes "I mean it! The girls saw you both naked!"

"And Santana saw us having intercourse" I give Emma a glare and she puts her hands up "I understand Judy!"

"We both do" Madison stands up and walks to the coffee maker "Is Shelby getting the girls up today?"

"I did it yesterday" Shelby walks past holding Beth and Abby "Today is Judys day"

"I hate all of you" I walk out of the kitchen and upstairs. Ill start with Fran and sugar "Time to get up!"

"Whatever" Fran groans and puts her pillow on her head "Sugar! Get up!"

"Stop yelling!" Sugar rolls out of bed and looks at me "I'll go get Pamela"

I nod and walk into the girls room "Wakey! Wakey!" I look straight at Lucy's crib and notice she's missing "Luce?"

"Shh!" I turn toward the closet where the voice came from "We need to be here when Britt does!"

"So then shut up!" I hear a quiet smack "Dootyhead!"

"Brat!" I smile as I can already tell Santana is pouting and Lucy is sticking her tongue out "What now?"

"I think" I open the closet and the girls jump "You need to work on being quiet"

"NO!" The girls push past me and run "PLAN B!"

I chase after one girl just to have to go for another. What the hell is going on?!...wait how did they know Britt was coming home today? We haven't told them yet just incase!

"MOM SQUAD!" I hear groans and then footsteps on the stairs "They know about Brittany and are running amuck!"

That puts some speed to them as we catch the girls. We bring them downstairs to the couch and sit them all down. We stand in front of them with crossed arms or hands on hips. We all have on common question.

"Who told you Brittany had a chance to come home today?" The girls look at each other then to us "Out with it! You need to eat, get dressed, and go to school!"

"We overheard you talking last night" Rachel looks at her hands "We just wanna be together again"

"You all will" I crouch down in front of Rachel and raise her head to look at me "I will go today and see if she'll be able to come home before you all are home from school"

"Thanks Momma" I pull Rachel into a hug "Now we can get changed"

I chuckle and let go. The girls happily run to the office and I look at the moms. It was a slim chance Brittany was coming home today. It all depends on one test. One test no one thinks she'll pass.

She has to walk.

-Brittany pov-
"Ok" I look up at my doctor "Ready to see if you go home early?"

"We already know I'm not passing" The doctor frowns "Don't try and sugar coat this please"

"I think you could honestly do it" I look at her confused and she just smiles "Come on"

She helps me into my wheel chair and we are off. She pushes me to the physical therapy area and over to some bars. The bars are right next to each other with a small treadmill material thing in between them.

"Is that what I will walk on?" The doctor nods "You think I can do this?"

"We aren't leaving till you do" The doctor helps me up and walks me to the bars. She lets me grab the bars myself and hold myself up "We've repaired your back and everyone believes in you"

I nod and she walks to the other end. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open my eyes and let it out. I move one hand forward and try to take a step. I meet the ground instead.

"Great" I get helped back up the the position I was in "Why don't we just stop?"

"Again" She walks to the other end "Lets go"

I try again 12 more times. My side hurts, I'm angry, and I feel like a failure. My doctor stands me up again and walks to where she's been standing. I send a glare her way.

"IM NOT ABLE TO WALK!" I feel the tears start to fall "Why can't you just accept what I have?"

"Because I know you can" She gives me a small smile "Think about what you could do if you walk! You could dance again, you could part again, and you could go one park walks with the girls you love! Do this not for yourself! Do it for them"

"For them" I put a hand forward and slowly take a step "I'm doing this for them"

"Keep it up!" It takes sometime but I get 5 steps before I fall and she stands me up "Good job! Let's get yo~"

"Again" She looks at me confused "I'm not stopping till I walk this whole room"

She smiles and gives me a nod. She stands me up at the start again. This time I get farther than before. I get helped up and feel a fire burning. I'm gonna walk again for the girls I love. I'm going to walk when no one thinks I should.

Because I'm Brittany Bitch!

-Time skip- Lucy pov-
We've all had a long day today. I've been in Madison's office with Santana and Rachel all day. I just couldn't keep walking around. I just wanna be with Brittany and have our flaming talks between classes. They were always so nice.

"Really?" I look over at Madison who's on the phone "Alright...yeah...ok thanks love you"

"S at momma?" Madison looks at me and nods "At pend?"

"She's going to get Brittany now" Madison sighs "Fran has a bad day but now is doing better and is watching the babies"

"Ill B e at ome?" Madison doesn't answer and Santana starts to tear up "I ant B!"

"I know you do baby girl" Madison gets up and picks up Santana quickly "We all do"

I look at Rachel who's been quiet. She has Brittanys toy again. I know she's closer to Brittany than even Santana. This has to be hitting her hard. I hope Brittany is ok to come home.

-Judy pov-
I walk into the hospital and get lead to the physical therapy area. I stand at the window and see Brittany Behring helped up. She starts at the bars and gets to the end. I smile only for a second. I frown when the doc and her start walking away from the bars.

They walk toward the wall and then turn right. Brittany struggles some and I go to open the door. I make eye contact with the doc and she shakes her head no. Brittany must see cause they have a small conversation. I watch them go to the next wall and turn right again.

Brittany makes to the wall after that perfectly fine. I smile and tears spring to my eyes. The next wall is the glass window. Brittany slowly comes to where I am but doesn't look. She only sees me when the doctor points me out. I get motioned into the room and I quickly go in.

"BRITTANY!" I wrap her in a hug and spin her around "YOU WALKED! YOU DID IT BABY!"

"I did it momma!" I sit here down and just hug her close "I walked"

"She's a determined girl when you get her to a certain point" I look at the doctor "I think she's more then able to go home today"

"Thank you" I look at Brittany with a happy watery smile "You're going home!"

"I know!" She smiles brightly and then her in have an idea' look comes out "I have the best surprise idea!"

-Time skip-
The girls are the first into the house. They stop when they see me. I can see them searching around the room and I frown. They look at me with sad faces.

"She didn't pass did she" I don't answer and just look at the ground. I so could be an actress! "Oh my Brittany!"

"You don't have to yell me name" Brittany slowly walks up to us with a smile "I'm right here"

The girls freeze for a minute. It's like they are trying to figure out if this is a dream or not. When they figure out its not they pull Brittany into a hug. I chuckle and walk over to the others. They all are watching the scene unfold with smiles.

Our family is back together! We can love each other again in the same house. We don't have to worry about hospitals for now. We have each other together.

We are together again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 2.7K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
2.6K 14 68
The gangs in New York City now. Freshest graduated and a summer before school starts. What could go wrong? And WHAT COMES NEXT for the family? Read o...
14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]