Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 66: Birthday party!!

143 0 0
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
I'm 18, Santana is 19, and Pamela is 18. With our birthdays, at least for Santana and me, it means growing up. We won't be babies anymore...we'll be 1! I don't wanna be one!

"Hey Rachel" I lift my head toward where Lucy's crib is "You good?"

"I o ana e on!" I pout and cross my arms "O et oder!"

"Rachel I'm one now" I look down and sigh "What's really bothering you? It's the weekend and all of the practices went good"

"I've never had good birthdays" I rub my eyes with my hand to get rid of the itch. I keep straining in the morning to try and see "I never really had any friends or people who cared to celebrate"

"Oh Rachel" I turn my head toward Britts crib "We are gonna have the best friend! Jasmine is coming!"

"I guess that's true" I turn my head and body to my neighbor crib, Santana "Hey you up?"

"O" I hear her groan "I ot ake!"

"Grumpy pants" I soon have vision as Emma puts on my goggles "Hey birthday baby!"

"Mom!" I hold my arms out and make grabby motions "Uh! Uh!"

She smiles and picks me up. She sits me in a bouncy seat and gets the others out. Santana pouts as she's sat down but is the first to really start playing around. She's been in a mood for the past couple days.

"What's wrong with you Sanny?" Santana looks up at Emma confused "You've been upset the past few days"

"Ad ays" She makes a angry face "Ery ad ays"

"Well is today a good day?" Santana nods with a smile "Good"

We go back to playing around while Emma pulls out our outfits. Honestly it's a fun way to start the day. We got these bouncy seats Thursday and it's been a blast. They have toy set ups on them and they are so spacious.

Emma slowly dresses us one by one. Santana and I get put into special Birthday onesies. Mine is a pink Minnie Mouse one and Santana has a lady bug styled one. So far it's only mom with us.

"Alright girls!" We all look up at Emma "Who wants breakfast?"

"Ere s Momma n Mommy?" Emma picks up Brittany and foxes herself to breastfeed not looking at me "Ere s momma n mommy?!"

"Calm down Rae-rae!" Emma gives me a gentle smile as I start to tear up "No! Don't cry! Everything is fine!"

"Id mommy, mami, n-n momma eve?" I hear Lucy's voice crack and it causes more tears to fall "Ey eve s?"

"No they didn't leave us!" Emma shakes her head quickly "I mean not permanently"

We all start crying and Emma has to try to calm us all down. I know they aren't gone permanently but still. I really wanted to wake up and celebrate my birthday with my mom. There's a knock on the door downstairs and Emma sighs.

-Emma pov-
I really didn't need a door knocker right now. Judy has luckily been bored and making weird contraptions for us. One is a thing to lead a walker, carry two babies, and allows me to carry one in my arms. We really need to get the newspaper.

I load Santana in the walker, put Lucy and Rachel in my carry punches, and hold Brittany. I walk slowly as Santana laughs at the roller coaster like bumps. I smile as the girls stop crying and watch Santana. I get to the door and open it. Santana's giggles stop.

"H-hello" I look at the Latin woman in front of me confused "You don't know me...my name is Maribel Lopez"

"You aren't welcome here" I start closing the door but she puts in her foot in to stop it "Leave or cops will arrest you!"

"I just wanna see my baby!" I look at Santana who looks scared "She's not truly yours! None of those girls are truly yours!"

I open the door and get in her face "I am more of a mom then you ever were" Maribel looks at the ground and I take a take back "What do you honestly have to say?! You hit this poor girl! She never had a childhood thanks to you! She's better now"

"I went to therapy and counseling" She hands me papers and sure enough she passed some top tier sessions "I'm sorry about what I said...I'm still taking anger management right now"

"You want back in her life?" Maribel nods and I look at Santana "Would you be ok with that?"

"If she passes anger and the moms agree" Santana looks at her hands "As long as you al trust her I can too...you all would never let me get hurt"

"I'll talk with the moms ok?" I look at Maribel who has a look of surprise and hope in her eyes "If you pass that anger management...you may get a little extra trust in you"

"Thank you" Maribel wipes her eyes and smiles "I'll work on my anger management and please let me know what they say"

I nod and hand her back the papers. She leaves with a little hop in her walk. I walk back in with the girls who surround Santana when they get out down. I smile and look at the time. It's getting closer to party time. Today already has me exhausted.

-Time skip- Madison pov-
It's 12:00 and the girls should be getting here. The grands are here and so is our house. Jasmine is her and is as happy as can be. She says she's never been to a real birthday before. She also gave invites to hers in a few weeks and i already know the perfect gift!

"Where are theeeeeyyyy?" I look over at Judy who groans and walks around the small room "We got this little play zone set up and Jasmine has been on all of them!"

"Jasmine has been having a fun time leave her alone" I laugh as Shelby playfully smacks Judys arm "Hey! She's hitting a stroke victim!"

"Oh poor baby" I get up and give her a kiss where Shelby smacked her "That better?"

"I need some kisses too" We all look up at Emma with the running crazies "I've had a morning"

The girls run over to Jasmine who is getting a face paint from Mary and My mom Janine. The girls quickly join in line and are laughing. I smile and look at the two geezers, Donald and my Dad James, blowing up balloons. I look back at Emma who looks extremely exhausted.

"Where's Pam?" She looks at me confused and my eyes go wide "You forgot Pam?!"

"She was with you!" Emma looks at us worried "Right?!"

"Why are we yelling?!" We all jump at Pamela, Sugar, and Fran coming over with Ice cream "Why are you all pale?"

"Where did you three go?!" They look at me bug eyed "You guys had us worried! We thought we forgot you on your birthday!"

"That would be our fault" Sugar lifts the ice cream "We saw there was no vegan ice cream...we just went to get some and just grabbed Pamela when we left"

"Just come over and give us a hug" Sugar and Fran do but Pamela just watches "You are family Pam"

"I don't usually do family hugs" We all look at each other and move over enough to pull her in "This feels nice though"

"I a ger!" We break apart to look at Rachel who has tiger face paint on "Rawr!"

"Oh my!" I start running and soon I'm chased by all of the girls in animal face paint "Ahh! There's a zoo break!"

I let them catch me and tackle me "E ot u!" Lucy smiles "Ow ickl!"

My eyes go wide as all of the girls start tickling me. I try my best to hold it in but with 10 hands tickling you it's really hard. I burst out laughing as my breath leaves my body. After while I'm let up and they go to play.

"You should've been smart" I get helped up by Shelby "You never let them chase"

"Point noted" I look over at Pamela whos smiling at Sugar feeding Fran "That girl is head over heels"

"She's planning on asking them on a date" I look at Shelby surprised and she just nods "Oh yeah"

"Well I hope she has better luck than this one ever did" I pout at my mom waking over "She vomited on the person she tried to ask"

"MOOOOMM!" Shelby laughs and I groan "Why do you have to embarrass me?"

"Oh that's nothing" Shelbys eyes go wide as Mary walks over "Shelby peed herself while asking and again on the date...for the first three"

"MOM!" Both moms laugh and walk away "I hate them sometimes"

"You and me both" I look at my phone and see the time "TIME TO EAT!"

-Time skip-Pamela pov-
Lunch was pizza from my favorite pizza place! I just love papa johns! I think it's their cheese sauce. I got weird looks for dipping my pizza in it but soon sugar and Fran joined in. I smiled at them joining in to make it look normal.

I really wanna give them the best date ever! I just got to ask them....how do I make the perfect proposal?! It can't be over the top but it can't be normal either....it has to be just right!

"You're in your head a lot" I jump at Jasmines voice "Sorry"

"You're fine" Jasmine is looking around and I sigh "I'm sorry I left you alone...we were best friends and I abandoned you"

"It's alright" She gives me a big smile "I'd love to be J and J if you want!"

"Friends till the end" She smiles and we hug "I could use your help actually"

"Date?" I pull back and look at her confused "You wanna ask Sugar and Fran on a date right?"

"You're too observant sometimes" I ruffle her hair and she smiles "You got an idea?"

"Just ask" I frown and she puts a hand on my shoulder "Trust me"

She walks away and I sigh. I do trust Jas a lot. She can pick up on people quickly. Alright I can do this! I'll ask right no-

"PRESENTS TIME!" I pout and go over to the table the parents have set up "Alright! Who's first?"

"Youngest first" I look at Rachel who smiles "Go Star"

She tears through the paper in front of her quick. She got a new play tea set, a new toy car, a new platypus stuffed animal, a few sippy cups, and a big star sign. There was a few grown up things like makeup and clothes thrown in there too.

Since I'm 18 I'm next. I look at the boxes in front of me. I really wasn't expecting anything. I look at a smaller one and see Jasmines name. I open it and tears spring to my eyes. It has J and J engrave on a locket. I open the locket to see our old picture in it.

"I already have one" Jasmine shows hers "I figured why not"

"I love it" I give her a big smile "Now I guess I gotta open the others too"

There's a few chuckles and I go back to opening gifts. I got a few notebooks, some really cool clothes, a skateboard finally, a electronic piano, and some other random accessories. I was about to say for Santana's to go when a small wrapped box gets moved in front of me.

"This is from us" I look up at Sugar who's holding Frans hand "Fran made it and I got the frame"

I smile and open it up. The tears that stopped and went away, come back. It's a drawn photo, obviously while she was little, of Fran, Sugar, and I holding hands and smiling. There's hearts all over the page too.

"This is going beside my bed" I look up then with a big smile and take a deep breath "I guess this is as good a time as any....will you two..let m-me take you on a date?"

I'm answered with a big hug from both of them. I smile and then look over at the impatient Santana. I nod for her to go and she smiles. I don't really know what all she got cause she went through it fast.

All I really know is this has been the best birthday party ever. I love this family. I'm glad I can honestly say,

They seem to love me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
25K 641 32
I'm Keegan, I'm a hunter and trouble ALWAYS finds me whether I want it to or not. *This story its about a hunter and a werewolf being mates and how d...
207K 2.7K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
892 52 10
Mature/Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse, depression, self-harm, drug use and other strong themes. Faberry story (Slow Burn) with: Goth Rachel Nerd...