Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 59

142 0 0
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
It's been an amazing few days at the house. Grandparents have visited often. I've gotten to relax as little Rachel so much! It's just been better than I could've ever asked for!

"Rachel!" I turn to see Emma walking over mad "Did you draw on the walls?"

"O?" Emma raises a disbelieving eyebrow "I ot aw it!"

"Then do you know who did?" I shake my head now and she sighs "Don't cover for the girls please"

"I ot o!" I really don't know who would've.... "Uce!"

"You say Lucy did it?" I nod and Emma goes walking to the kitchen "Lucy did you draw on the wall?!.....Time out corner now!"

I'm joined by Brittany as we watch Emma carry a crying Lucy to the corner. I didn't mean to get her into a bunch of trouble. I just figured out who would've drawn it.

"What's going on?" Shelby comes in carrying the New Years supplies to the couch "Why is Lucy in the Corner?"

"She decided to draw on the wall" Emma points at the drawing I finally see of a cookie on the wall "None of the girls were willing to tell!"

"So how did you get Lucy's name?" Emma points at me "I see"

"Oh no did I mess up?" Emma's eyes are wide and you can see she's panicking "I-I-I just wanted to prove I could be a mom when all of you were gone!"

"You did nothing wrong" I see Shelbys eyes on me "Someone did"

"I o aw!" I hit the truck in my hand onto the ground "Ot e! Ot e!"

"Rachel!" I just keep throwing my tantrum. Why doesn't she believe I didn't do it?! "Rachel you stop this instant!"

"O! O! O!" I feel myself getting picked up so I start struggling "Et o! Et o!"

"You are going in timeout too missy!" I get sat on the bench next to Lucy "Now no speaking!"

I sigh and look at the wall ahead. I didn't draw the stupid cookie! The one who did was already in trouble....why did mommy get so mad at me?

-Emma pov-
"Are you doing ok Shelby?" I get a grunt in response as she takes the bags to the kitchen "Shelby please"

"Judy hasn't been home in three days" Shelby starts pulling the New Years Eve supplies out of the bags "She's not even going to be here tonight"

"Have you told Lucy yet?" Shelby sighs and shakes her head no "We need to tell her soon"

"I know!" I flinch at Shelbys yelling "I'm sorry! I just don't wanna break her heart"

"It's going to break her heart more when her mom doesn't show up" I walk over to Shelby and put my head on her shoulder "I believe in you big bear"

"Thanks" She gives me a kiss and steps away "I'll go tell her now and apologize to Rachel"

I nod and follow her out. I get immediately stopped when Shelby halts. I walk around her to see Judy standing there. I smile then frown when I see the ring in her hand.

"It's only right I return this to you" Judy smiles and hands the ring to Shelby "I'll be back tomorrow to pack up things and take my girls"

"I see" Shelby takes a deep breath "Well I wish you the best"

"Thank you" Judy looks at me "Take care"

Judy quickly runs out of the house. She runs like she could've caught something. I look at Shelby who is staring at the ring.

"Her mom got to her" Shelby walks away "I...I need a minute"

-Time skip-
Madison finally got back from the store and helped me set up the house. Shelby hasn't been out since the ring thing. I told Madison and she's been helping with the kids. She keeps playing with the ring Judy gave us.

I walk to the bedroom to find Shelby. It reeks of alcohol as I get closer. I walk to the door and open it. I almost gag and have a panic attack because of it. So many different alcohol bottles are scattered around Shelby who's sitting beside a picture of Judy.

"Eeeeemmmmaaa!" Shelby stands up and wobbles laughing "I have jello legs! Wobble, wobble, wobble"

"Shelby you've been drinking too much" I walk over to her and sit her down carefully "You need to stop! Think about the kids!"

"Oh I bet one of them need a feeding!" Shelby struggles to get up and drunkenly walks to the door "I'll fee em"

"No you're going right to the shower" I grab her hand and lead her to the bathroom "I'm sorry for this"

"For what?" I get her in the tub and turn on the cold water "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

"You sober again?" She nods and I turn off the water "You good?"

"Yes....no" Shelby starts crying "I miss her already"

"I miss her too" I pull her into a hug "We just have to put up with this"

"I need her back" Shelby sobs into my shoulder more "She was the first"

"I know" I run her back to try and calm her down "I know"

-Time skip-
Shelby finally got calmed down and changed. The parents made it for the party. We explained everything to them quickly. Lucy still doesn't know though. She still doesn't know where Judy is.

"Mami" I look at Lucy "Where is my mom? Sh-she said she'd be with us for the first New Years!"

"I know" I grab her hands and sit her down on my lap "Your mom...your mom has decided that you, Fran, and her aren't going to be apart of the family anymore"

"What?" Tears form in her eyes "Why is she making us leave?"

"We don't know why" She starts crying and I pull her close to me "It'll be ok sweetie! We'll all be fine in the end I promise!"

-Judy pov-
"Judy! Come here!" I sigh and walk over to my mom "Meet Josh! He's a sweet boy!"

"Nice to meet you mam!" He points you the kitchen "Would you like to talk in private?"

"Sure" I lead him in there "Look I'm not looking for a relationship right now"

"Thank god!" I look at him confused "No offense but I'm not batting for your team"

"You're gay?" He nervously nods and I hug him "Thank the lord I'm not alone!"

"You're not straight either?" I shake my head no and he smiles genuinely "This is amazing!"

"Yeah" I think back to earlier and frown "Yeah tonight would be amazing"

"What happened?" I look at Josh "I'm a cop, I pick up on stuff"

"I had...some fiancés" He nods and I go on "We all mother these girls...the girls, minus one, age regress so we can give them the childhood we didn't give them! My mom knows now and she blackmailed next to leave them"

"How old are the girls?" I look at him confused "Just to know"

"Uhhh" I think about birthdays for a minute "Lucy is 18, Santana is 18, Brittany is 18, Rachel is 17, Fran is 21, and Sugar is...16! The other two are still in diapers"

"I see" He pulls out a pad of paper and looks up at me "Well from my knowledge of law..as long as they are consenting to this..you can't be arrested or have the babies taken"

"Y-y-you mean her blackmail is worthless?" He nods "The only real harm is our reputations"

"It comes down to what you think is more important" He shows me the paper "Your family or your reputation?"

"Wanna go to a gay friendly party?" He smiles and nods "Then lets go"

"Go where?" I look over at my mom who has a eyebrow raised "Don't you remember why you're here?"

"Because you forced me!" I smirk and walk up to her "I don't care about my reputation! I have a family to get back to"

"If you walk out that door everyone will know!" I roll my eyes and chuckle "What's so funny?"

"They are considered consenting adults in the court of law" Josh walks up beside me "You can't get the kids taken away and I've already informed the cps and the stations about you and the situation"

"You'll regret this Judy!" I push past her and walk to the door "Judy! Stop this instant!"

I walk out the door and to my car. I take a deep breath and pull away. I have a family I have to get to.

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
Times ticking down on the clock. I guess going into the new year we have only each other here right now. I hear the front door open and turn. I freeze when I see Judy walk in with a guy.

"Who the hell is that?!" I walk up angrily has it ticks down from 10 "You have no right co~"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I'm spaced out as Judy is kissing me on the lips "Hey Judys kissing Shelby!"

"I know i messed up earlier but I was being blackmailed and wanted to protect all of you" Judy points to the guy beside her "This is a cop named Josh who says there are no illegal repercussions!"

"So we are free?" Josh nods with a smile. I pick Judy up and spin her around "WE ARE FREE!"

"What's going on?" Emma walks over with Madison "Why are we free?"

"Because what you all are doing, to my knowledge, you are doing nothing illegal" he points over to the girls who are staring at us confused as scared in their onesies "Are they the girls?"

"Yes" Judy looks at him "You can talk with them to ask their side if you need"

"I think that's a good idea" Josh looks at Madison "Can I get your help? Just for a familiar person to support them?"

Madison nods and they walk off "So how do we know he won't go after Madison?" Judy chuckles "What?"

"He's gay" My face goes red and Judy smirks "You thought I was dating him didn't you?"

"Maybe" I sigh and smile "A little"

"I really did so this because of my mom" Judy looks over at the parents "I'm sorry about everything"

"I can't be mad when you've helped make the girls life's better" Shelbys mom smiles "Just don't do it again ok?"

"Ok" Judy looks back at me "Do you still have my ring? If you still want me that is"

"Of course I do" I pull it out of my pocket "I was hoping you'd come to your senses"

"After she got absolutely wasted earlier" Judy looks at me shocked "Oops"

"Thanks emma" She just smiles and walks away "I wasn't coping well with you being gone"

"Well I'm back now" I nod and we share a quick kiss "You should go see Lucy"

Judy nods and walks over. I smile and look over the family. They all seem happier now that we are together. But there's also some awareness now. People may find out about all of this.

What's going to happen when they do? Is it going to be ok? Are we going to be ok? Can we push through all of it to make it?

"You think to hard" I jump at Emma's voice "And you get too deep in your head"

"I hate you sometimes" She smiles and I roll my eyes "I'm just worried about everything coming out in the open"

"We'll make it through it" Emma puts a arm wound my shoulders "We got this big bear"

"How did I get that nickname?" Emma chuckles "What?"

"You're the most protective of everyone" I see where this is going "You're like a mama Bear or our big bear"

"Cleaver" Emma nods and I give her a quick kiss "Happy New Years goofball"

Let's hope it's a good year...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
34.8K 209 24
*DISCONTINUED I might write more in another book but the start of this is just too cringy for me to keep writing for this one.* Just a bunch of Lockw...
34K 629 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC