Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 58: Christmas!

149 0 0
By 626edge

-Shelby pov-
"Mommy!" I push on the weight that's in my stomach as I try to turn "Mommy! Ake u ow!"

"More time" I yawn and then fell two bodies jumping on me "Judy control your children"

"Emma control your hooligans!" Judy yawns "Madison help her"

"We are already dealing with one each!" I open my eyes to see the girls in the room and Sugar holding the babies "Why are you all up so early?"

"Mom!" He all cringe at Brittanys shriek "U et Anta!"

"Sant-Merry Christmas girls!" Madison sits up and gives Brittany a forehead kiss "Let's go see the presents!"

"PRESENTS!" The girls all get down and are gone before we can even sit up "PRESENTS!"

"I hate mornings" I chuckle as Judy gets up "Absolutely hate them"

"Uhhh Judy" Sugar quickly turns toward the door "You Uh..you're missing clothes"

"Huh?" Judy looks down "Ohhh"

"I'll go down to the girls!" Sugar walks out the door "I saw my mom naked...I'll never unsee this"

"Way to be a Milf to one of your daughters" Judy glares at me while the other two laugh "Lets all get dressed and head down"

-Small time skip-
"Alright girls!" They all look at me "Sit in your spots and I'll hand you gifts"

The girls quickly crawled and gave each other some space. Madison and I pulled out all of the gifts and handed them to the girls. As soon as we got the gifts handed to all of us, moms too, they tore through the wrapping paper.

There was a lot of paper thrown around and gasp of surprise. By the end of it I could tell we did good. The girls are all trying to play with the toys and getting angry with the boxes. I smile and then frown when I hear a knock on the door.

"I thought we told your family to get here later?" Madison nods just as confused as I am "Who else could be here?"

I get up and open the door a small bit "Uhhh mom! Dad!" I open it up some more and stand in the way "W-what are you doing here?"

"Well you said you weren't able to make it to us for Christmas" Mom points at the wagon full of gifts "So we brought the gifts to you!"

"Who is it Shelby?" I hear just pop up behind me "Hello"

"Judy these are my parents" Judy raises a eyebrow "Parents meet Judy"

"Nice to meet you Judy" Mom points at the wagon dad is still in front of "We got gifts for your girls too!"

"Thank you" I look at Judy suspiciously "What?"

"You told them to come" Judy looks away from me "What else did Judy tell you two?"

"Nothing we are going to say to anyone else dear" My dad walks up to the door more "Now let me see my granddaughters!"

I open the door and let them in. Oh god this is out it all ends! This is how my girls get taken away!

"Look how adorable they look!" I close the door and run into the living room to see my mom holding Rachel like a baby "She looks just like Shelby"

"I'm Donald!" Dad holds his hands out to Madison and Emma "Nice to meet you two! I must say the picture Judy sent don't do any of you all justice! You all looks so much better in person"

"Well thank you Donald" Emma looks at me "Hey Shelby you still need help with the coffee?"

"Y-yeah" We both walk into the kitchen "My plan! My plan is all messed up now! How am I going to propose?!"

"I think there's a question that needs answered more" I look at Emma confused "Did Judy tell Madison's parents?"

"Oh god" We quickly walk out of the kitchen to Judy "Judes did you only talk with my parents?"

"Uhhh yes?" Theres a knock on the door and Judy looks at the ground guilty "No"

"Oh god" Madison runs to the door and opens it "Mom! Dad! You both were supposed to come later!"

"And miss my granddaughters up and happy?" Madison's mom pushes her way in "Not a chance!"

"Judy" She doesn't look at me and I raise her head up "We are supposed to keep all of this a secret! You don't know how they were gonna react!"

"I-I know!" Judy sighs "I just wanted everyone happy!"

"You didn't tell my parents right?" Judy shakes her head no "You aren't lying are you?"

"No!" Judy let's some tears fall "You don't trust me now do you?"

"You let the secret out Judy" I look over at the girls and see all but Lucy comfortable "We were supposed to ask the girls first"

"Oh god" Judy looks over and sees Lucy "Oh god!"

"Judy it'll be fi~"

"I ruined it all!" Judy grabs runs to the door "I got to get some air"

Before any of us can stop her she's gone "Shelby Marie Corcoran!" I cringe and look at my mom "That woman loves you all and was happy to tell us about you all!"

"Same here Madison Angelica Moore!" Madison sighs "We were so happy to get a chance to spoil our grandkids! We were a surprise for all of you!"

"And we just pushed her into the cold" I run to the front hall closet and grab two jackets "Make sure the kids are ok"

"We are coming too" Emma comes over with Madison and grabs their coats "We all need to be together"

"Ok" I look at the parents "Take care of them please"

We quickly grab our keys and head out the door. We are on a mission and there's no stopping us now. We need to find Judy.

-Time skip- Judy pov-
It's cold out here. I'm in pajama pants and a thin shirt. My socks are wet and my feet are freezing. I just can't go back home though. I ruined Christmas! I was so stupid! I forgot to think about the others.

"Judy!" I look up and see Madison running to me "Oh thank god I found you!"

"You came looking?" Madison wraps me in a hug "You aren't mad?"

"No!" She tasks of her jacket and wraps it around me "Lets get you to the car and get the girls here"

Girls? I follow her to the car and sit in the passenger seat. She sits in the driver and grabs my legs. Soon my feet are being rubbed and warmed up.

"You know I think we are the two that have come the farthest" I look at her confused "You didn't like me and I was always trying to make you jealous"

"I knew it!" We both chuckle "Why did you stop?"

"Cause I realized that I didn't want a life without all three of you" Madison smiles brightly at me "I realized I want to spend life with you"

"What do you think about the fact we will have to separate into two marriages?" Madisons eyes go wide "What?"

"Who is separating?" Madison looks nervous "Who are you planning on proposing to?"

"Shelby" I pull out a box from my pocket "I've had this bad boy in my family for years"

"I think she'll love whatever ring is in there" I laugh and open the box "Wow that diamond is big!"

"Yeah" I look at the gold ring "It's not as much as she deserves though"

"She'll love it" I hear cars pull up and put the box away "They are here"

"JUDY!" The door I'm leaning on is replaced by two bodies hugging me "JUDY!"

"Hey honey buns" I look at them "I'm sorry I ruined Christmas"

"You didn't ruin anything" Shelby gives me a big kiss "I did by getting mad"

"We all played a part" Emma smiles and gives me a big kiss too "And as much as I'd love to exercise more than just your feet right now! I believe we left grandparents with grand kids"

We all nod and head back into the vehicles. We get home quickly and head inside. We all stop and smile at the sight in front of us. I grab the camera and start recording.

Sugar is playing chess with Madison's mom. Donald is working with Madison's dad to build the play sets in the living room. At the play pen Shelbys mom is keeping all of the girls entertained. Everyone is smiling and conversing.

"You made Christmas great Judy" Shelby gives me a kiss and hands the camera to Emma "So this is as good as a time as ever...Judy Fabray I love you so much and I love Emma and Madison so much as well...I originally only got one ring but I worked it out and got three! And now comes the part I've been practicing to not mess up...Judy Fabray, Emma Pillsbury, and Madison Moore will you marry me?"

"Man this ruins my plans" I pull out Shelbys box and then two other ones "I was gonna do the exact same"

"Well I guess this makes ring shopping easier for Emma and I huh?" Madison wipes her eyes as we chuckle "I'm a yes by the way"

"I know legally I am marrying Madison but yes I'll marry you two as well!" Emma holds her hand out so Shelby and I can put the rings on her finger "They fit perfectly"

"My turn!" Madison sticks her hand out and we do the same "I must say Judy you get extra points for not telling me in the car"

"I had to surprise you some how" I look at Shelby "Two rings left"

"Yes there are" Shelby and I exchange rings and there's clapping "How long have you all been watching?"

"Since the beginning!" Shelbys moms smiles wide "Oh this is so wonderful! You can have a conjoined wedding!"

"Yeah and then it's like they are all getting married together!" Madison's mom smiles "Ohhh this is so wonderful!"

"I really hope there's a plan to get a grandson" Donald chuckles and Madison's dad nods "We love you all but jeez we need another guy"

"Oh James!" Madisons mom sticks her tongue out at James "You and Donald need to be separated"

"Hey we've gotten almost all of these play sets combined thank you very much!" James looks at Donald "Definitely need another Man"

"Momma!" I look down at Lucy who's reaching up "Up! Up!"

"Yes bossy" I pick her up and show her my ring "Look at this"

"Utiful" Lucy smiles "I et on or em!"

"Later on you can get one for them" I give her a kiss on the head "You having fun?"

She nods and climbs down. She crawls back over to Shelbys mom and the girls. I sigh and put my head on Shelbys shoulder looking at our family.

"This has been the best first Christmas together" the girls nod "I just wish one person would've been here"

"I tried" I look at Emma "Your moms a very busy woman"

"You invited her?" Emma shakes her head no "Then what?"

"Just wanted her to talk with you" Emma looks at me "She immediately just said she was too busy"

"Yeah" I sigh "She stopped talking after Russel and Fran"

"She was a fool" I jump and turn around to see my mom "Hello Judy"

"M-m-mom?" I look at Emma who's just as shocked "H-how did you get in?"

"Judy who taught you to be sneaky?" I roll my eyes and she chuckles "I thought if you saw me at the door you'd turn me away"

"How much have you seen?" Shelby steps forward stiffly "You best not use this against anyone!"

"I'm not going to ruin my daughters life" Mom smiles "I'm actually happy everyone is so happy! Russel was such a damper on her mood"

"So you just came to say hello?" Mom shakes her head "What then?"

"I wanna see you and your family Judy" My mom smiles at me "I didn't bring gifts cause I didn't know what they would want but if you don't mind me staying I'd like to get to know them"

"That sounds perfect mom" I give her a serious look "Just please don't tell anyone else about this!"

"I won't" My mom walks over and gives me a hug "I just want my baby girl back"

"Play your cards right and I am" I wrap my arms around her "Just don't mess anything up"

"I won't" Mom pulls back "Now where's my Frannie?!"

I watch as mom interacts with the kids "Are you worried?" I shake my head no "Should we be worried?"

"I don't think so" I watch mom talk with Shelbys mom "I think she means it"

"Merry Christmas girls" Emma brings over shot glasses "I thought we could use them"

"Merry Christmas" I take the shot "Let's get back to them"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
34K 629 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
210K 2.7K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
7.6K 137 10
Some fluff and a lot of good stuff :)