Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 57

143 1 0
By 626edge

-Shelby pov-
Today's been...weird to say the least. They girls have all been very into acting like Beth and Abby. They've been very dependent on us today. Sugar has been out and about getting us supplies we didn't realize we were running low on.

"Shelby!" I look over at Judy who's changing Santana "Do we have another diaper?"

"I can answer that" Madison walks in holding Lucy wrapped up in a flannel "I'm just hoping she doesn't do anything before the diapers get here"

"That's my flannel!" Emma pouts as she feeds Beth "How did we get so low on supplies?"

"We've only been back into all of this for a month" Judy looks around and sighs "You best appreciate how much I love you"

Judy takes off her sweater and wraps it around Santana's bottom like a diaper. Judy puts her back on the ground and god to get another top. I feel a tug on my leg and see Fran.

"What's up little one?" Fran points to my chest and I shake my head "We agreed you'd start on sippy cups finally"

"But milky!" I try getting up but Fran moves in front of me "Milky!"

"Fran it's time for sippy cup and juice" I look over at Madison and Emma "Can you get a sippy cup of juice please?"

"Yeah" Madison walks to the kitchen. She's in theres for a minute then there's a thud "Shit!"

I quickly move Fran and run in. Once in the kitchen I'm grabbing the closest towel and running over to Madison. She puts the towel on her nose and points to the bowls.

"They fell out" I look at the cabinet they were in "Why were they in such a small space?"

"Who did dishes last?" I look over to the chart on the fridge and sigh "Sugar"

"What about me?" Sugar walks into the kitchen and her eyes widen. She's probably seen Madison "Oh my god! What happened?!"

"Why haven't you told us the cabinets are too high up?" Sugar looks at me confused "You did dishes last"

"No I swapped Rachel" Sugar points at the actual date "See"

"So what I'm understanding is we need to lower the cabinets?" I nod and Madison moves the towel "Is it bad?"

"No just a small cut" I pull out the first aid kit and hand it to her "Here you go"

"And here's your sippy cup" I take it and pull out the juice "Hey sugar why do you look so nervous?"

"What me nervous?" I raise a eyebrow at Suagr as she starts backing up "What's that Abby? You need fed?"

"Abbys fine" Judy walks you behind Sugar "What's going on?"

"Sooo Fran may have overheard you talking about feeling like bad parents" We all share a look and Sugar speaks again "Fran came up with an idea to show you all are great moms by...well you've seen"

"So the girls are showing we are good moms by showing we can take care of them?" Sugar nods "It's not the worst plan in the world"

"So what are we going to do?" I look at Judy "We can't have them just doing this to appease our guilt"

"What has happened that makes you all bad moms?" I look at Sugar "One reason"

"Well" Judy looks like she's thinking "Uh...what about not noticing the depression and self harm?"

"But you guys did something after it" Sugar points to where Emma is watching the laughing girls "They have gotten better slowly since you've helped! Bad moms wouldn't let them act like that cause they missed on childhood!"

"That's true" I nod and Madison puts a band aid on her nose "Lets go help or babies huh?"

I nod and get Fran a sippy cup done. We head into the living room again and I pick up Fran. She puts up a little fight before taking the cup. We get Lucy and Santana in diapers finally.

Today's been a good day.

-Next day-Judy pov-
It's 3:20 a.m.! I look at Shelby who's trying to sleep. There's crying through the monitor still. I get up and walk to the door when it stops. Shelby sits up and I hear Madison sit up with Emma.

"Rachel?" We all are looking at the monitor "Rach?"

"Im going over" I open the door and walk to the bedroom "Is everything ok?"

"We don't know" All of the girls are standing above Rachel "She started crying now she's quiet"

I see Rachel shaking and pale. I put a hand on her head and she feels fine. I starts to pick her up when I see something in the crib window. It looks like someone standing there. I continue picking up Rachel.

"Girls go get Shelby and sleep with the moms please" They all go to the door and I nonchalantly keeping looking at the human like thing outside "Momma has you"

"What's the matter Judy?" Shelby walks up to us "What has you pale?"

"Look outside the window" Shelby looks at me confused "Just look!"

She does and I hear her choke on air. I look back out the window and see the thing still standing there. Soon there's something moving....what the hell is emma doing?!

"Oh dear god" I hand Rachel to Shelby and run downstairs. I grab a baseball bat and run to where Emma is "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Trying to find out what the clicking sound is" Emma looks down at my bat and then me worried "Wh-what are you doin?"

"I believe she's protecting you from me" Emma jumps as a guy walks toward us "I'm a friendly soul...you don't have anything to worry about! I'm Santa Claus coming early for your kitties"

"Sounds like you have a erectial problem" The man growls and I hold my bat up "Step closer and I will swing"

"Oh you wouldn't do that to a old friend would you Judy?" How does he know my name? "Now question is...did you close the door on the way to me?"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!" I push Emma toward the house first before running in "GO AWAY!"

"I belong in this house not you dykes" Oh hell no "Now get out here Quinn!"

"Breaking and entering, breaking a restraining order, and harassment" Russel looks at me "The lawyers will have a hay day with this one"

"Oh the great old bi~"

Russel is cut off by my bat hitting his dick "Shut up!" I look at Emma holding the bat then my hand where it was "You won't ruin our first Christmas together!"

"That is unwarranted assault" I turn around and finally recognize the guy as one of Russels rich 'friends' "We are going to sue!"

"Sue for what?!" Emma points the bat at him "This is our property! This is our family! THIS IS OUR LIFE! NOW WAIT HERE WHOLE THE FUCKING COPS COME BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!"

"She can't do it" Russel slowly starts standing up "She's too small"

"How's this for too small?" Emma swings the bat to his head knocking him out "You want some too buster?"

"I'll take my spot in the ground" I smirk as the sirens get closer "Oh god my companies going under"

"That's on you Jake" He looks up at me "You believe a man you shouldn't have and now look what happened! You got scared by a school counselor"

The next hour is dealing with the police and everything. After they we head back inside tired. I sigh when we look at the couch and see the girls shook up.

"They say they aren't tired" I take the coffee cup from Shelby "I think it's best to watch a movie and hope for the best"

"Agreed" I sit down and see Rachel still shaking "Come here Rach"

"O-o-okay" she slowly gets up and come over to me "Am I...am I in trouble?"

"Absolutely not" I pull her onto my lap as she breaks down crying "Let it out sweetie"

"What's going to happen to Russel now?" I look over at Fran who's holding Lucy "We can't live scared"

"You won't have to" Shelby takes a drink as Madison comes in after bringing Sugar up to speed "The police said with everything said and done he shouldn't ever be back out again"

"Do let this ruin your Christmas too much girls" I smile at Emma who's holding the bat still "I mean now you can tell people I'm..what is it Santana? A bad mama jama?"

"Please never say that again" The girls laugh causing us to smile "We think you all are cool already"

"I'm cool!" Madison smiles as she puts Beth in Shelbys arms "Better than that! I'm a cool mom!"

"You're one hot Mami in my book" I wink at her and the girls all groan "What? I'm allowed to flirt!"

"Momma?" I look Down at Rachel in my arms "E ok?"

"We are ok baby girl" I give her a forehead kiss and pull her closer "We are definitely ok"

"Now how about that movie huh?" Shelby pushes play on the remote and Toy Story starts up "This will be a good one"

-Time skip-
"I think they are out cold" I open my right eye and see Santana getting you with Lucy "Let's go"

I wait for them to get away some before I sit Rachel in my chair. I crack my back as I stand up. I see Emma is up too and almost jump.

"Sorry!" She walks out of the shadow she was in "I had to use the bathroom"

"It's fine" I look up stairs where the girls went "You coming with?"

"Sure" We slowly go up the stairs and see the girls light on "What's going on?"

"They snuck up here" we get to the door way and I smell something "What's that?"

We look in and I hold back my yelling. Sitting on the floor is Santana and Lucy with a pack of cigarettes. Santana gets up and looks in a box. I look at Emma who nods.

"So how cool would we be if we stop this?" Both girls freeze "Yeah you're busted"

"Mom th-this isn't what it looks like!" I raise a eyebrow at Lucy who sighs "Ok it is that stuff but it isn't ours!"

"So yoI magically just got cigarettes?" Emma walks over to the box and gasps "What the hell?!"

"It isn't mine!" Emma holds up two joints and I look back at Lucy "It isn't hers either"

"So then who the hell has this stuff?!" Neither girl answer and I scoff "Alright we are searching everything again"

"It's mine" I turn and look shocked at Madison in the doorway "I had the joints from a while ago and the cigarettes are a stress relief"

"I see" I look at the two girls "How did you get the box?"

"It fell out of the hall closet" I look over at Madison who sighs "We just brought it in not really knowing what it was"

"Well now you do" Madison goes to grab it but Emma doesn't let her take the joints "Come on just hand them over"

"How many of these do you have hidden?" Madison doesn't answer and looks away "Madison this isn't good!"

"I know that!" Madison looks back at Emma "But you get abused on a daily basis and have no friends! You find ways to escape"

"I know you do" I walk over to Emma and take the joints "I won't take away the cigarettes though...you'll eventually and hopefully take care of that all later"

"I-I-I" Madison looks at my hand and takes a deep breath "Aright"

"I'd also like it if you went to some meeting or something for all of this" Madison reluctantly nods "Thank you"

"Yeah yeah" She gives me a smile "Let's go back to bed"

We pick up everything and go to the living room. One by one we all fall asleep. I take a look at the family and smile before falling asleep too.

I love these people and would do anything for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 629 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
79.8K 2.8K 40
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
38.5K 816 20
Brittana drama and fluff. I'm really bad at these give it a shot please