Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2

173 0 0
By 626edge

-Sugar pov-
"Y-you are dating now?" Fran nods happily while I nod scared out of my mind "WHAT?!"

"Shelby calm yourself" Judy smiles at us "I'm so glad you two finally admitted it to each other!"

"WHAT?!" Shelby looks at Judy then us "Can I please get this explained?!"

"I told you guys at the private family meeting remember?" Shelby shakes her head no and I sigh "I do..."

-The private family meeting (a few chapters back)-
"Sugar we are bringing you in here to talk to you abo~"

"I like Fran!" All of the adults look at me and Shelby passes out into a chair "OH GOD!"

"She....Shelby will be fine" Judy looks up to me with a smile "So you like my Frannie huh?"

"Y-yes mam!" I feel my face hear up and look away "But I know I can't date her"

"Well we were gonna discuss the lactation pills but this is better" Emma smiles and walks closer "So you are moving on from that no good girl!"

"Yeah...kinda" I sigh and shake my head "I am but I can't make a move on who I do like! I mean I took those pills for all of the girls to help out but...I also took them in case Fran wanted to continue this when I head out and if she ever visited! I mean I could help all of the girls too!"

"Oh yeah the girls graduate and then you do after" Judy takes the open seat beside the still out Shelby frowning "I forgot about that"

"I did too" Emma sits on Judys lap "But that's another thing for later! Let's get back to you and Fran!"

"There's no Fran and I" I give a small smile to them "She's older and wouldn't wanna ever be with me"

"I'm sure she would sweetie" Judy gives me a smile before continuing "But if you wanna take your time that's fine too"

"Thanks" I look back at Shelby worried "She we wake her?"

"Nah let her sleep" Emma points to the freezer "I say we just eat ice cream"

-present time-
"Ohhh" Shelby looks at Judy and Emma narrow eyed "Both of you are not getting anything for a month!"

"Hey that ruins my date plans!" Madison pouts "Change your mind?"

"Oh we could after" Shelby points to Emma and Judy "Those two just can't join"

"No more talking about your sex lives!" Rachel looks at me with a smile "Congratulations to both of you!"

"True dat!" Santana points to the time on her phone "Now let's go eat!"

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
I'm currently sitting in the bedroom with my bathing suits on the bed. I wanna put on the swimming diaper just in case but I don't want it to show. I sigh and look back at Santana who's in her swim suit.

"Did you put on the swim diaper?" She nods still checking herself out "How did you get it to not show?"

"I got a pair of bottoms that fit it" She walks over to me and looks at mine "You did not"

"I guess I'll go without" She nods and then I feel her eyes staring at me "Santana just cause I'm naked doesn't mean I wanted stared at"

"Sorry can't help it" I hear her run then the door lock "We don't have to go down there with them!"

I'm tackled on to the bed and kissed before I can respond. Not that I'm minding at all! This is amazing!

"Girls you best unlock this door right now!" We both smile at Emma's telling "Fine I'll be back"

We hear her walk away and go back to making out. It's good until the door burst open. We sepetate quickly and look at a smirking Shelby.

"Santana showed me a neat trick!" I glare at Santana who whistles and looks away "Dressed now or no pool! Be lucky I'm still letting you two"

"I can't hide the swimmer mom" She points to the bathroom and I sigh "Fine I'll go without it"

-Bitty time skip- Pool-
"Anyone commented on your white hair?" I glare at Jesse who walks over smiling "Yeah I'm back..which means New Directions is here too"

"Have you gotten any word?" He sharks his head now and sits beside me on the edge "Why are you here?"

"Wanted to watch my favorite girl win" I playfully roll my eyes and smile "Really though I just wanna make sure that they don't pull anything..I mean I did buy this nice place for you to come to"

"You got us here?!" He nods smiling "How?!"

"I got a job helping a studio over here" I smile at how happy he looks "They are the ones that offered after I talked about how much press we could get"

"So you don't live in Ohio anymore?" He shakes his head no and I look at him confused "How do you get here then?"

"I drive back and forth" I see him look behind me and get a dreamy smile on his face "Hey Davey"

"Hey JJ" I turn and smile at Dave "Hey Rachel"

"Hello David!" I see him looking at my hair and sigh "Is it that off putting?"

"No! I think it actually looks nice!" I look at Jesse and he nods "Do you not like it?"

"Im indifferent" I pull a strand to look at it "It was a accidental bleaching"

"H-h-hi Rachel" I turn around and stand up. Behind me is Tina, Mike, Sam, and Noah "It's been a while"

"Yes it has" I see Jesse stand up beside me and Dave move slightly closer "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh we came to swim while the others plot how to destroy you all" I narrow my eyes and she puts her hands up "It's why we left! We don't wanna be apart of it!"

"It's true" I look over at Noah who's looking around "Is Beth here?"

"Yes she's playing with Abby" I see him nod and walk off "I wish that boy luck"

"What the fuck is going on here?!" We all look and see my girlfriends charging over. Santana is in the lead and angry "Get the fuck away!"

"We come in peace San!" Sam looks at me "Right?"

"They've been kind San!" They stop but don't remove their glares "Jesse and Dave can agree"

"They have been nice" Jesse looks at them "They were never apart of the tearing you down"

Awkward silence fills the gap. Mike looks like he wants to say something but doesn't. They really don't mean any harm I can tell.

"Would you all like to swim with us?" I give them a small smile "We could catch up"

"That sounds fun" Mike holds up a foam football "Has Santana taught you how to catch yet?"

"I can't even get her to try and catch a key" I glare at them both and everyone laughs "We love you sweetie"

"Yeah whatever" I look at Dave and Jesse who has moved beside him "You two are my new gay group to hang out with"

I hear a gasp from my girlfriends before everyone laughs again. This is nice. I look and see Shelby talking heatedly with Noah. That can't be going so nice.

"Im going to go check on that scenario real quick" I walk away from the group and toward Noah and mom "Hey is everything ok?"

"No!" Noah points angrily at my mom "She still won't let me see Beth!"

"I haven't told them why don't make me now" Noah glares at her but mom doesn't back down "Go enjoy time with your friends"

"No I want to see my daughter!" I motion for Dave and some of the guys to come over just in case "You have no right to ke~"

"She's legally my daughter!" Mom gets in Noah's face and takes us all by surprise "You wanna do this now then fine! You were arrested for drugs Noah! You sold drugs to a minor! How can I trust my baby girl around you?! The answer to that is I can't!"

"Noah I think it's best you go to the room alright?" Noah doesn't budge and Sam walks in between him and Shelby "Go before you do something you regret"

"Fine" Noah looks at mom one last time "This isn't over!"

He leaves the pool area angry. We all stay stock still for a bit before easing back into swimming around. I eventually start swimming with everyone. After a hour of swimming I feel my stomach start hitting. The bathroom is too far away.

"Rachel are you ok?" I look at Tina who looks worried "You've gone pale and look sick"

"Yeah I-I think I'm going to go back to the room" I start to move then my stomach clenches "Ohhh that doesn't feel good"

"Rach are you ok?" I look up at Santana who's in front of me "Is it about the room?"

"Yeah" I put my hands over my stomach "Lunch isn't sitting well"

"I can carry you up" Santana starts moving to pick me up "Just let me get you in my arms"

"No you are having fun" I slowly start moving to the steps "I'll make it"

I do make it out of the pool and to the lobby. Once I step into the hotel though I freeze. Standing in the distance is Shue, Mercedes, and Kurt. I start to step back but bump into someone.

"Hello Rachel" I turn and see Finn smirking "Isn't good for little girls to be all alone in new places"

"You are breaking retraining order distance!" He rolls his eyes "You need to stay away from me"

"Oh I'm so afraid" I feel my arms get grabbed and try struggling "Now you look sick so how about some nice meat to boost your system"

"You shove that meat anywhere near her mouth I'll have all of you in prison" We all look and see Madison standing there holding a floaty "I was going back to the pool for my daughter but I'll be taking her as well"

"With all due respect you have no place in this" Shue points at me "This girl has ruined our lives just cause she was being dramatic!"

"This girl has a restraining order against all of you" I feel the arms loosen and I break free. I run, as best I can, to Madison "Now I'd advise you to leave"

The group quickly rush away "Thank you" I feel my stomach gurgle "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Walk you to the bathroom?" I nod and she smiles "Come on"

-Shelby pov-
"Where's Rachel at?" The group of teens look at me "Hello?"

"She went to the bathroom" I see Sam shuffle something around at the edge of the pool "Why?"

"Because I wanted to talk to her" I raise a eyebrow at Sam "What are you doing Sam?"

"Me?" He quickly moves from the edge of the pool "Nothing!"

"Show the phone" He doesn't move besides his eyes going huge "What did you set up?"

"Nothing!" Dave picks you the phone and Sam gets out "Hey!"

"He told them she was leaving the pool" Dave glares at Sam "They've been keeping tabs in a group chat the whole time!"

"You lies to us?!" Tina looks down at the water guilty and Mike looks ashamed. Sam on the other end smirks "What the hell?!"

"Come on! Do you think we are stupid!" Sam angrily looks at us "We know you all have this! You have this in the bag! We are fucked!"

"If Rachel gets hurt then you are fucked" I send him a glare and he gulps "Be expecting papers in the mail after we win tomorrow"

Sam walks away mad with Mike following him. Tina looks back and forth between them and us. She gets out of the pool and looks at me.

"I'm honestly so sorry" She gives a sad smile "Tell Rachel I'm sorry too"

She walks away from us with her head down. I shake my head and send everyone to their rooms. We need to get ready for dinner anyways and we've been swimming for a while now. I just need to figure out what I'm doing with the kids.

Why can't life just be easy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 52 10
Mature/Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse, depression, self-harm, drug use and other strong themes. Faberry story (Slow Burn) with: Goth Rachel Nerd...
34.7K 209 24
*DISCONTINUED I might write more in another book but the start of this is just too cringy for me to keep writing for this one.* Just a bunch of Lockw...
38.7K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3