Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

Af 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1

150 0 0
Af 626edge

-Lucy pov-
"Alright it's time to load up on the buses!" We all groan at Emma's yelling "Hey, I thought you all wanted to win this to advance?"

"We do it's just so early!" I put my head on Rachel's "I got my bus buddy"

"No we agreed Lucy Q" I have my pillow ripped out from my by Santana "Rachel goes sits with me!"

"Can she sit with me?" We all go wide eyed and turn around to see Brittany beside my mom "Hey guys"

"Brittany!" We all run and hug her until she winces "Are you ok?"

"Yeah" She points to where she was shot "Just the shoulder"

"She's supposed to be in the wheelchair" Brittany sighs and walks back to my mom sitting in the chair "Thank you"

"So you still can't compete right?" Brittany solemnly nods "Well that just means we will have to win this for you"

"Sounds great girls" Shelby smiles at us then points to the bus "Rachel is going with Fran, Beth, and those two"

"B-b-but I had dibs!" Santana looks at Rachel and try's her best to pout "Please don't let us get separated"

"I have gummy bears Rach" Rachel's eyes go wide "I win"

"You cheated!" Santana looks at me "I still don't wanna sit with you"

"What did I...oh yeah" The moms look at me and I sigh "So Santana maaaaayyyyy have had a hair touch up secretly because I maaaayyy have bleached her hair on accident"

"WHAT?!" I feel a swat hit my bottom and jump "You'll get more at the hotel! Santana with Sugar! Lucy you're with me"

We all depart and I take my seat next to Shelby. I don't look at her as she sits down. I watch out the window as the bus takes off.

"Lucy why did you bleach Sans hair?" I don't look at Shelby or respond "You're already on thin ice little girl"

"She made fun of me...I brought Mr. Kinser" I pull the stuffed lion out of my bag "He helps me stay calm"

"So you bleached her hair?" I nod and hold onto Mr. Kinser tightly "I'm going to come up with a worthy punishment for this"

I look at Shelby in fear but she just turns away. I hold onto Kinser tighter and look ahead. I don't wanna go to the hotel. Indiana is going to be hell!

-Time skip- Hotel-
"Alright off the bus!" We all slowly get off the bus and look at Emma "We are here for the competition tomorrow! It was supposed to be in Ohio but the school bought a big place here to use!"

"So go to your hotel rooms and get ready for lunch!" Shelby hands out badges "We will be heading to a nice homestyle restaurant and then come back! You can swim around or hang out in rooms till dinner! After dinner at a Texas place we will be back and curfew is at 10!"

Everyone cheers loudly. I was going to but I catch Shelbys eye and she shakes her head. I gulp and remember I'm going to get punished.

"Alright so get ready and be in the lobby within" Emma looks at her watch then us "1 hour!"

Everyone walks into the hotel. I'm pulled by Shelby to the front desk. After Shelby gets a key card I'm dragged to the elevator and then our room. When we go in I'm sat in the bed.

"Wait till you mother and the girls get here" I nod and grab Kinser back out "Why is he so important?"

"Kinser was given to me while I was still Caboosey" I wipe the tears that fall "It was given to me by mom as a sign that no matter what I was strong and brave"

"So Santana made fun of you and you got hurt" I nod and Shelby pulls me closer to her "So how did the Bleach come around?"

"Welll" I look at up Shelby and sigh "I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me...so I swapped out her shampoo for bleach"

"Her shampoo?" I nod and Shelbys eyes go wide "Her shampoo and Rachel's are the same! She was going to take a shower when she got to the room!"

We both bolt up and run out of the room. We pass by my mom as we run to Rachel, Emma's, and Sugars shared room. We couldn't get enough beds so Rachel and sugar are with Emma. We knock on the door and Sugar opens it.

"What's going on?" Sugar looks at us confused "Rachel's in the sho~"

"MY HAIR!!!!" We all run to the bathroom and Rachel opens the door. Her face is angry, her body is exposed, and her hair....oh god her hair "Lucy Quinn Fabray is that shampoo what you bleached Santana's with?!"

"Uhhhh" Shelby elbows me "Yes"

"I'm going to kill you!" Sugar catches her as she launches at me "YOU TURNED MY HAIR WHITE!!"

"I'm sorry!" She launches at me again "I forgot you shared!"

"We share because you two don't share your J&J supplies!" Rachel backs away from Suagr and goes to the bathroom "What am I going to do?!"

"Hey are you all ok?" Are whole family is in the room now including Madison and Abby "What happened?"

"Lucy put the bleach in the shampoo" My moms eyes go wide as she runs to the bathroom "Santana and Rachel share shampoo"

"I thought we threw it out" I look away from them hitting my cheek "You filled up multiples?!"

"You never use the same one!" I see all of the glares and shrink back "I've apologized to both"

"Apologies don't fix hair Quinn!" I frown at my middle name leaving Rachel's mouth "What if this has gone into Santana's eyes? What if it had gone in mine? We could've been blind"

"I-I-I didn't think abo~"

"You're right you didn't think!" I cringe back at my moms yelling "You didn't think about anything because of a stupid lion!"

"I gotta go" I run out of the room and back to mine locking the door blocking it "How could she call it stupid"

-Shelby pov-
"That was in class for Judy" I get a confused look from her and point at the door "Santana told you it was about a lion! Which lion does she care about more then any other?"

"I don't know!" Judy throws her hands up "She has thousands!"

"Kinser" Fran shakes her head "Kinser the lion"

"Who's kinser the lion?" Judys expression is genuine confusion "I don't know what the lion is"

"You got it for her" Fran angrily walks up to her mom "You got it for her to show her that she was strong and brave like a lion! No matter what happened she always had that damn lion! You seriously forgot about her most prized possession?!"

"I-I-it was so long ago" Judy looks at me "I mean you understand don't you?"

"This is a new low Judy" I pull out my keys and show a tiki guy that's in my chain "My mom got this for me when I got my first job...I had to miss the vacation and it wasn't because she was rubbing it in...she showed me that I may miss somethings but greater opportunities could lead to bigger things! My bigger thing was being able to take my family to my first play that following month!"

"The star cup" I look at Rachel and smile "I take it with me everywhere because of Shelby"

"Tyger the tiger" Fran looks at her mom "Do you remember when or even where I got that?"

"I-I-I" Judy tries to come up with a answer but can't "I don't remember"

"Florida" Fran scoffs and shakes her head "You and dad were so drunk I talked you into getting me it"

"Oh god" Judy slowly backs up to the wall and slides down it "I'm a terrible mom"

"You are trying to make it up" I walk to Judy and hold out my hand "This may set it back but it could also help"

Judy grabs my hand and I help her up. I lead her to our room and use the card. When it unlocks I push but it doesn't open.

"Lucy please open the door" Judy wipes some tears and sniffles "I wanna ap-apologize and talk...if you'd be able to forgive a old fool and let me in"

There's sound on the other side and the door opens. We walk in and Lucy is looking at us with Kinser. She sits on the bed and holds him close.

"I-I remember that lion" Judy slowly walks up and crouches grabbing a paw "We forgot to get you a birthday present and I saw it in the window of a small store...I got home that day and you brought up being bullied..I gave it to you for help on becoming brave"

"A few months later you agreed to let you young daughter get surgery" Judy looks at the ground ashamed "I was scared that day..they said I'd be beautiful like my momma and that made it worth it..I wanted to be just like you"

"Don't be like me" Judy wipes her eyes and looks at Lucy with a small smile "I'm still trying to get my life right..I've messed up so much! I want you to be better than that! You are going to make it so much bigger then I could've ever dreamed of!"

"I love you momma" Lucy jumps into Judys arms and starts crying "I'm so sorry"

"I'm the one that's sorry baby girl" Judy rubs Lucy's back "I love you baby girl"

"Do you have any idea who's we can fix Rachel's hair Luce?" I got a shake of the head and sigh "We can try buying something but I don't know what will work"

"I know what to buy" I look at Judy confused and she sighs "I've been dying my hair for a while now"

"So that was your grey hair on the pillow" Judy nods and Lucy laughs "You has me scared I was going Gray!"

"Sorry about that" Judy smiles and stands up with Lucy "I'll go and get some hair dye for her"

"Well do it after lunch" I grab Lucy free hand and we walk out as a group "Let's go let the girls know this situation is good"

We started to turn around but stopped. In front of us stood everybody trying to look nonchalant. We look at each other then the eavesdroppers again.

"You know maybe all of you should be punished minus Abby" hearing her name the little girl turns and smiles "Yeah I think you all will be punished minus Abby"

"It was Emma's idea!"

"I-we-I-Uhhh" Emma raises her hand "Can I just say that I had taken back my idea before you all jumped aboard"

"Emma your punishment is no sex like we had planned to do" Emma's face falls as the girls all make hard sounds. Madison looks spaced out in thought "Rachel I may just have you hair stay that color"

"NO!" She points at Santana quickly "I was going to stay but Santana told me to go!"

"I only told her to go because Sugar told us to go!" We all look around for Sugar "Wheres sugar and Fran?"

We all walk out of the room and to the other. The door is closed so Emma uses her key. The door opens and we silently walk in. We all stand stock still frozen at the sight.

"You really kis-oh my god!" Sugar jumps away from Fran "Mom! Everybody! It's not what it looks like!"

"It looks like you two were kissing!" Fran looks at Sugar "What is going on in here?!"

"Welll" Fran grabs sugars and hand then smiles at us "We are dating now!"

Silence. Silence falls upon the room. We have 30 minutes till lunch. 30 minutes to figure all of this shit out.

Oh boy...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

25K 641 32
I'm Keegan, I'm a hunter and trouble ALWAYS finds me whether I want it to or not. *This story its about a hunter and a werewolf being mates and how d...
210K 2.7K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
12.2K 368 27
Just some crap that I felt had to be written. Pairings include Tenrose, Elevenrose, Thirteenrose, and some other stuff. Will be updated continually b...