Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 29-new school part 2

234 2 0
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
It's been calmer after this morning. I'm still upset about school work but whatever. I still have dang smudges on my glasses and smell like a dead baby bird. I couldn't eat lunch after even when Brittany gave me a pout and offered me her gummies.

"I'm fine Lucy" my locker gets moved and reveals the worries looking Lucy standing behind it "Really I'm ok"

"You didn't eat lunch and you got yolked bad" I nod and just shove all my books into my locker "Why aren't you taking them?"

"Because we didn't get homework no matter how much I asked" I close my locker and then notice something "I haven't seen Sugar all day"

"None of us have" I look up and see Santana coming closer "Maybe she's already at the choir room?"

"I hope so" We walk to the choir room and freeze at the sight in front of us "Uh mom? What's going on?!"

"Oh I'm just letting these 'fine' young kids clean up their mess" Jesse hands a new washcloth to one of the kids who moves to clean up egg splatter "I had them trip their last welcome gift to you guys before coming in"

"Oh hey girls!" Sugar skips over to us smiling "It's great to see you all finally!"

"Where have you been?" Sugar looks at us confused "We haven't seen you since we got here"

"Oh wow I was stuck in the locker that long?" Sugar goes silent before shaking her head "Rachel I heard about your egging are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine?" I see Brittany more out of it and Santana looking worried "Brittany?"

"Have you ever thought about who the suns dad is?" Santana grabs Brittanys gummy bag and goes wide eyed "Hey give me my gummies! Whoa! My hands are huge!"

"She grabbed my stash" Sugar raises a eyebrow at Santana "Uh hehe oops?"

"Bag" Sugar holds her hand out "Now"

"B-b-but these were 30 dollars!" Sugar holds her hand closer "B-b-but their mine!"

"What are yours?" Shelby comes over to us "Oh gummies I could go for a handful!"

"NO!" Santana pulls the bag fully away from Shelby earning a eyebrow raise "They are edibles"

"Edibles? Like you can eat or like pot gummies?" Santana nods on the second one and anger takes over Shelbys face "EVERYONE IN HERE IS DISMISSED!"

"Uh oh" the teens run and Jesse quickly leaves as well "Where do we go?"

"Home" she rips the bag out of Santana's hands "Home right now"

-Time skip- Judy pov-
I'm working on the kitchen with Fran when everyone comes in. I move out of it with a smile that drops when I see Shelby angry and the girls lookin nervous. It was a first day how can they get in that much trouble?!

"Uh hey girls what's going on?" Shelbys holds up a gummy bear bag "Oh hey dont mind if I do!"

"They are pot bears" I pull my hand away from the bag "Now I wanna know who the hell these are and who does drugs?!"

"I've only drank at a couple of parties" Rachel shrinks down "I never drove home after and am still a virgin!"

"I'm not happy to hear about the drinking but we did it at our age" Shelby points upstairs "Go start on homework"

"This is my first time eating the gummies" Brittany is holding her stomach "I've drank but I'm not eating bears for a bit"

"Sugar have you done anything?" Sugar shakes her hand no "Alright go take care of Britt and her upset stomach"

"Come on Britt" Sugar helps her up and starts toward the stairs "Fran you can join if you want"

Fran follows them upstairs and that leaves it Shelby, Santana, Lucy, and me. I look at the duo in front of us and sigh. I know the answers to the question.

"So Lucy have you drank before?" My daughter nods "Have you own drugs?"

"A couple of times" I feel my anger boil "We bought some at parties to spice things up"

"You did what?!?!" She cringes into the couch "I knew you drank but I would never imagine you would have done drugs ever!"

"Well if we like these so much" Shelby puts the bears on the table "Eat up"

"What?" I have to admit I'm as confused as the girls "You want us the eat these?"

"I once smoked at 15" Shelby pours the bears out onto the table "I had to smoke all the packs I had when my dad and mom found out"

"So we have to eat all of these?" Shelby nods "But I'm not who bought them! I haven't done any drugs since pucks last party! These are Santana's!"

"Thank you Lucy" Shelby walls to the stairs "Follow me"

-Santana pov-
I send a glare to Lucy before going to our room. Shelby tells Rachel to take the homework downstairs. When Rachel leaves the door is closed and the rooms trash can is brought out.

"Everything drug related or anything else in that manner" Shelby smacks the bin "In here and if I even catch a sniff or hear there's more you're all grounded!"

I sigh and pull out my box emptying it out. I walk over to Lucy's side and pull out all of her hidden drinks throwing them away too. I don't think Rachel has anything. But then again.

"There's a box Rachel hides behind the shelf" Shelby looks at me confused "I've never seen what's in it"

"Interesting" Shelby moves Rachel's shelf and sure enough there it is "Let's see what's in here"

Shelby opens it to look and her eyes go wide. What could be so shocking? The box falls from her hands and she goes downstairs angry. I walk confused to the box and look in it. Oh wow...Berry is definitely different from what I thought.

-Rachel pov-
I'm getting help from Judy when my mom comes down angry. I look up confused as to why she pointing that toward me. Unless...oh god..

"You wanna explain the box you hide?" I shake my head no and feel my color drain "Who bought it for you Rachel? Was it you? Have you used it?"

"What's so shocking?" I see Santana holding my box and growl "Santana bring that over to momma"

Santana does and Judy opens it. I see her go stuff and then shake. It was supposed to be cool! I only used it once! They said I'd be popular after letting loose!

"Where did you get this?" Everyone comes into the room looking confused and I flush with embarrassment "Rachel Barbara Corcoran! Where did you get this from?"

"It was to start a change in my clothing!" Judy holds up the thong and everyone minus Santana and Shelby goes wide mouthed "It was to catch certain people's eye!"

"Oh it's caught my eye!" Judy opens up the kitchen trash can "Now it'll catch the trash mans in the can!"

"That cost 50 bucks!" I get up to grab it but Shelby stops me "Come on the other three have them!"

"You own thongs!" Blushes cover my girlfriends faces "Alright new rules are being set!"

"I don't technically own a thong" Shelby glares at Santana "It's a g-string! And I'll say goodbye to it!"

"Judy and I are going shopping" Shelby grabs her purse "You girls clean out your closets and Sugar please help Fran make dinner"

The moms leave and we all look at each other. We share some looks before Lucy talks.

"Britt and I will get our stuff first the you two ok?" We nod and she looks at Sugar "Sound fair?"

"Absolutely" Sugar grabs Frans hand "Lets make dinner"

-Time skip-
"I'm sorry for selling you out" I turn toward Rachel who's picking up her 'inappropriate' clothes "We are girlfriends we are supposed to stick up for each other"

"Not when we are in the wrong" I walk over and put my hands on her shoulders "I'm sorry for selling you out with the box"

"It's forgiven" Rachel smiles and leans up more "How about we have a make up, make out?"

I smile and give Rachel a kiss on the lips. We starting fighting with our tongues soon and before I know it we are on her bed feeling each other. This is amazing! Why haven't we done this sooner?!

"We are ba-OH MY GOD!" We pull away and look at the doorway revealing a pissed Shelby and pale Judy "I just saw them making out...I need to sit down"

"Uh hey She~"

"Downstairs" I sigh and grab Rachel's hand "Uh huh no touching"

I let go and we walk downstairs "Shelby we can't seriously be in trouble for this!" I get spun around and fear doesn't begin to describe what I feel "I'm sorry"

"Sit on the couch" I quickly run over to it and sit with Rachel "So you think just cause we are gone you can just start having sex! Especially with the door open! There's a baby here!"

"Mom please" Rachel stands up "We are grown up it's what we are going to do"

"Grown up huh? You agree with Rachel?" I slightly nod "Alright you're grown up! Alright then britches down and diaper off"

No...she's not serious is she?

"Shelby isn't this going too far?" I look over at Judy for help "I mean we can give a warning to them"

"No if they wanna be grown up they can be grown up" Shelby stares us down "You can all be girlfriends I don't care! But you do not have sexual intercourse in this house!"

"Please!" I try to stand but fall to my knees crying "Don't take this away! Judy don't let her do this! Please! Help me!"

"She's not helping you! Stop being so stubborn and just so what I said!" I just shake and "Why are you crying?!"

-Shelby pov-
"Shelby you need to cool down now!" I look at Judy who's angry "Go for a drive or something! This is going too far! Look at Santana! You've broken the girl!"

I look over and feel nauseous. Rachel, Brittany, and Lucy are holding her as she shakes. She keeps repeating she'll be good. I head hyperventilating behind me and see Fran helping sugar. I stumble backwards and look around.

"I'm not a monster" Eyes look at me and I just shake my head "I'm not! I'm an ok mother! I'm a good mother! I am! I'm a good mother!"

"Shelby no one said you aren't" Judy goes to touch me but I pull away "Who said you aren't a good mother? You're a great mother!"

"No I'm not" I look at Santana now slide down the wall behind me "I'm a monster"

"Who broke you?" I sniffle and don't look at Judy till she forces me "Who did this to you? Who made you so secretly angry?"

"You did" All eyes fall on me again "You did during a drunken call...I remember it so well"

-a few months after Quinn gave up Beth-
"Come on Beth it's midnight you need sleep!" I grab the other bottle and feed it to her when my phone goes off. I pick it up "Hello? Can I call back later? My baby is having hard night"

"You mean MY granddaughter!" I listen confused to the other person "You sick monster! You couldn't be a damn good mom to your own fucking child so you steal my child's kid! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"I'm sorry Quinn's mom I didn't mean anything by adopting her" Beth is finally asleep and I move her to her crib "If you would like to see her you can"

"You're a fuckin monster!" I feel something on my cheek and that's when I notice I'm crying "You should cry you good for nothing monster! You ruined your own daughters life you better not ruin my grandchild's! If you do you best believe I'm gonna kill you! You piece of trash!"

The call ends I just fall. My legs feel as numb as the rest of me.

-Shelby pov- Now-
"You broke me so bad that night but I forgave you because I knew you were drinking" I look at everyone and see everyone with tears in there eyes and I stop on Beth "That little girl is the only reason I didn't do anything drastic that night....if she had been somewhere else or someone's else's..I wouldn't be here"

"I'm so sorry" I look at Judy "I don't how you could forgive me for all of that...I don't even forgive myself"

"Because I've grow to love you over this short time" I give a small smile to her then look at all of the girls "I'm sorry about tonight...I promise to get help with everything"

"I think we've had a long night and dinner is cold" Judy gets up "How about we get some ice cream and watch everyone's favorite movie?"

There's nods of approval from everyone and Judy heads to the freezer. We spend the rest of the night watching movies and eating ice cream. Everyone is out by the fourth one minus Santana and me.

"I'm sorry about earlier Santana" We look at each other "You are still our baby girl ok? Nothing will change that"

"Thanks Shelby" She nestles into me more "I want help to..can I get some?"

"Of course" I put my arm around her and kiss her forehead "We'll get fixed together"

Peace falls over the living room finally. Yesterday was a step toward calm and safety. Today was another step. A much needed step. But I'm glad we are still able to be together. Because that's how we will beat whatever tomorrow brings.

Together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
25K 641 32
I'm Keegan, I'm a hunter and trouble ALWAYS finds me whether I want it to or not. *This story its about a hunter and a werewolf being mates and how d...
2.6K 14 68
The gangs in New York City now. Freshest graduated and a summer before school starts. What could go wrong? And WHAT COMES NEXT for the family? Read o...
211K 2.7K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)