Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 24

450 2 0
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
I feel some poking me and I groan "Come on wake up Rachie!" I open my eyes and see a blurry Brittany in front of me "Oh yeah you don't can't see! It's me Brittany! You know your best girlfriend!"

"I believe that goes to me" I get my glasses placed on my face and see Lucy smiling "I am the best"

"Once again you both are wrong" I look at Santana who has a star lens cleaner, star glasses case, and a star eyeglass cloth "I am the best hands down because I got mi Estrella some stars!"

"Our star!" Lucy glares but fixes her glasses causing San to laugh "What's so funny?"

"Nothing tubbers" I see hurt flash across Lucy's face and Santana holds a hand out "Wait Luce it was playful banter"

Lucy shakes her head and pushes her way downstairs. I sigh and get up looking at Santana angrily. I run down the stairs after Lucy and find her in the office getting changed.

"Oh hey baby girl!" I look at Shelby and smile "Ready for your pull-up?"

I nod and walk over to her. I lay down and pull my pants and undergarments off. Shelbys nicely puts it on and let's me pull my stuff back up. When I get up I see Santana standing in the door way. She at least looks ashamed.

"Hey mommy" Shelby looks up at Santana "We have some more people joining our club today"

"That's so good San!" Shelby smiles wide "I'm so glad you could get people to join!"

"But I'm the o~"

"It's time to go everyone is changed and don't wanna be late" Shelbys gives a kiss to Judy and walks out the door "Come on"

"You hurt me and Britt" Lucy scoffs "So much for best girlfriend"

Judy stands beside us confused "What just happened?" Santana grimaces "Rachel go ahead and tell Shelby Santana will be late"

"Yes momma" I look at Santana and sigh "I'm thankful for the star stuff really but I'm disappointed in all of you!"

-Santana pov-
I watch Rachel walk away and start to tear up. I just got on of girlfriends completely back and now I've lost them all. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to face Judy.

"What was that all about?" I look down at the ground and Judy raises my head back up "San?"

"We got in a beat girlfriend fight and I overstepped playful banter" Judy gives me a look to continue and I do "I called Lucy Tubbers and then before I could tell Shelby I didn't bring more people to the club it was Brittany...it was too late"

"I see" Judy grabs my hand and leads my over to the desk chair before she sits down "Alright bend"

"What?" She can't really mean? No "What do you mean be~"

"Bend for a spanking missy!" I gulp at the tone Judy uses "You were rude to one of your girlfriends and for that your going to be punished! The others will be later!"

I slowly bend down and she pulls me closer to her lap. I haven't been spanked ever but I've been told they aren't fun. But I mean people use them in pleasure how bad could it be?

Smack!

"IM SORRY!" God that fucking hurts! I soon get three more hard smacks "I ry ot e ean nyor!"

"Good" I get placed her lap and she wipes my tears "I don't like punishing you like that but if you girls are gonna act like brats you'll get punished! Now let's get you to school"

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
It's halfway through the day and none of the girls are talking. When we got here Lucy and Brittany got in a argument. I've just been trying to keep them together but that got me yelled at by both girls. I'm currently in the girls bathroom closest to my locker drenched in slushy.

"Rachel?" I pick up my slightly soaked Glasses and put them on seeing Santana by the door "What the hell happened?"

"Both girls got angry when we came in" I sigh and clean off the rest of the slush on my face "They yelled at me eventually when I tried keeping us calm and together...guess they thought it was open season on me"

"Oh shortcake" Santana wraps me in a hug and I start to get teary eyed "Let's get you some new clothes and let everyone know you aren't open season"

We walk out of the bathroom to Santana's locker. She hands me her gym clothes and we go to the gym. She stands guard in front of the room while I change. When I'm done and in her sweats and t-shirt we head to our classes. I finally smile today since waking up because at least someone is acting like they care again.

-Home- Fran pov-
I walk downstairs and see my mom on the couch. I go to the kitchen quietly and look in the fridge. I need to get a job before they start making sly comments. I don't wanna be a disappointment again.

"Hey sweetie" I jump back from the fridge at my moms voice "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

I glare at her laughing "Ha ha very funny" I close the fridge and look at her "I'm just getting food before looking for jobs don't worry"

"Shelby and I have been talking about that" I look at her confused "Why don't we get you changed into your new clothes?"

"New clothes?" She waves her hand for me to follow and I do to the office where I see a bunch of baby and toddler stuff "We got our deliveries a bit ago and your toddler clothes here!"

"Toddler clothes?" I finally see all the onesies, dresses, shorts, t-shirts, and diapers/pull ups "Wow you spared no expenses"

"Of course only the best for our girls" she points to one of the changing areas "Let's get you changed sweetie!"

I go over and lay down while she gets clothes and a pull-up. We get my pants and panties on then put on the pull up. Next I feel a skirt get put on and she helps me sit up. She raises my arms up and I give her a confused look.

"No bras while in the house for you girls" I feel my eyes shoot open wide "Don't worry the shirt will cover...hopefully"

She takes my shirt off then my bra and I instinctively over my chest. My mom chuckles and moves my arms before putting another shirt on. I look at the logo and see it's a panda bear. I love panda bears!

"Panda!" Mom laughs and then holds out a stuffed one "PANDA!"

"Yes it is and it's all yours!" I grab it and pull it close "Alright it's lunch time! Would you like food?"

"Milk?" My mom gives me a loving smile "Don have to if not wanna"

"Come here baby girl" I move closer to her and she lowers her tank straps and bra straps "I wanna be your momma and this comes with that"

I slowly look at my mom and she just smiles. She helps me get comfortable and I latch onto her breast. She rocks us as I drink and I feel my eyelids get heavy. She starts humming a tune and I lose the battle of staying awake.

-Shelby pov- Time skip-
I've watched the girls fight all day. Brittany takes paths away from the rest, Lucy glares while passing, and Santana protectively blocks Rachel. What's going on? On top of all of that our glee practice was filled with tension!

"House now!" I fully put us in park and unlock the car doors "I want asses in seats!"

They all run in and I follow after. When I get in I see Fran asleep in the new pack and play we ordered and Beth asleep in hers I already had. I turn and see the girls still glaring from their spots at each other.

"Alright enough of this!" The girls look at me scared "What the hell happened?!"

"We got in a best girlfriend off this morning" I look at Santana confused and she continues "We know Rachel loves us....we are just scared since she can see again that...that she's gonna see the girls that bullied her for so long and leave us"

"So we went behind each other's backs buying things" I turn toward a guilty looking Lucy "Santana bought star glasses stuff, I bought a star pillow, and Brittany bought star underwear"

"We just wanted Rachel to stay" Brittany has tears falling down her face "But when Santana's gifts got here first and we saw the smile we snapped and then Santi and Lucy fought and-and- IM SO SORRY!"

"Is that what all of this was about?" Everyone looks at Rachel who looks upset "I wasn't gonna leave any of you I already knew who i was dating blind! I love you all for you! I thought we were over this after my stupidity!"

"I guess you all weren't" I hear Fran whimper and walk over picking her up slowly "It's ok, you're fine"

"Girls you know you all love each other" they all look at each other before looking at the ground "Now you just need to figure out what it's gonna take to stop this nonsense! Cause it's affecting everyone here!"

"So please talk about this" I sit down beside Judy and rock Fran in her sleep "You guys need to talk now"

"I love all four of you" Rachel takes a deep breath before continuing "I still wanna do what we do cause I need it and enjoy it! I don't wanna lose the feeing of finally having my mom when I needed her...but if it's tearing us apart then I will stop"

"It's not that" Lucy sighs "There are three dominant personalities in this relationship and one so sweet and innocent one"

"We just gotta let what happens happen and stop fighting each other" Santana continues Lucy's sentence and they smile "I'm so sorry about this morning Lucy I shouldn't have said it even just messing around"

"I'm sorry that I started making you guys nervous to buy things after I did" Brittany grabs Lucy's hand "So can we be together and still do everything? Cause I love you girls and I don't wanna lose any of you"

"Yes we can" The girls get up and get group hug before turning around "Ange?"

Judy laughs and motions them to follow her. I feel Fran fully go to sleep again and put her in the Pack and play again. I look at Beth and see her still asleep. I smile and go to the front porch to check for mail. When I open it I'm met by Sugar about to knock on the door.

"Oh uh hi" she looks at her hand then Lowers it "I'm sorry I Uh...maybe I should go"

"Are you ok?" She looks at the ground and I finally see the bruise "Where did that come from?"

"I fell on my way up" She points at the steps "Clumsy me as always"

"Mommy!" My eyes go wide no not right now "Mommy!"

Sugar looks at me confused and my heart stops as the crawling sounds get closer. I can't just close the door. If sugar sees them they'll be ruined but if I close the door for no reason she'll be ruined. I've gotten to know her in school and she's sweet and easily broken.

"Mommy?" I see move to the side and tilt her head "Ere ou o?"

"Shelbys the girls are call~" Judy stops beside me and I hear her breath hitch "Uh hi"

"Was that Rachel?" I look at Judy scared and she has the same look "Is everything ok?"

"Mommy?" I freeze when the voice is right behind us "Mo~oh"

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.8K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
35.3K 657 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
2.6K 14 68
The gangs in New York City now. Freshest graduated and a summer before school starts. What could go wrong? And WHAT COMES NEXT for the family? Read o...