Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3

411 6 0
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
This date has been amazing! Santana has made funny girl available to me now that I'm blind! All of my girlfriends have mad such big strides to help and show they care! Like Brittany with Babs, Lucy with the date using my other senses, and now with Santana listening to funny girl which-I remember by heart every scene-viewable with the scene play on braille! This is ama-

Boom!

I jump and drop the cards out of my hands "Rach it's just thunder" I nod but then there's a bunch of rain hitting us and more thunder "Why now?!"

"Santana there's a tornado warning out!" I jump at Pucks voice "Sorry Rachel I was helping with the movie but we got to go now! My house is the closest!"

I get picked up and soon I'm out into a truck. I know it's a truck and Puck because of his nervous shaking knee and the truck with how it starts up. I jump when the sirens go and start to cry. This is not the time to be small but I'm scared. I've always been scared of storms and this is a severe one!

"We are at my house let's go!" I hear pucks door slam shut them I get picked up before I know it and am getting run down some steps "You're ok Santana is right behind us"

"Sit her down" I get sat down into a chair and feel Santana's hands on mine "You're gonna be okay baby I promise"

"I scared" I'm pulled into a tight embrace by Santana "I swarry"

"You have nothing to apologize about" more thunder claps and Santana starts stroking my back "You'll be fine I'm right here"

-Judy pov-
I get the girls into a small play area in the basement then walk over to Shelby. She's staring at her phone like it's her lifeline. I understand why though. Our girls are out there somewhere and we don't know if they are ok.

"They haven't called Judes maybe I should go and look for them" She starts to get up but I pull her back down "Judy let me go!"

"NO!" Her eyes go wide at me yelling but I go on "I'm not letting you die trying to find them! I know those girls and they are fine! They'll call when they can but for right now we are on deafcon 1 for our girls over there ok?"

I watch her eyed wander over to the girls "Yeah" She looks over at me with tears in her eyes "But I'm still so scared!"

I let her fall into me and console her. I'm scared too but I know Santana will protect Rachel. They said she's scared of these so they've gone over so many plans to help. I'm sure their training is going to help right now. I pull out my phone for radar and see it's going to be over before too long.

Just protect her San...please.

-Time skip-Santana pov-
We finally hear the sirens stop and I start to get up. Puck holds his hand up and walks out first. He can be a asshole sometimes but he can also be a gentleman. This is one of those special times.

"It's good but there's some bad news" we all head out of the small shelter beside his house and I see the bad news "Your car is totaled...sorry San i can drive you both home"

"Ok thanks" I walk over to the car and when I find a way in our stuff and the movie cards "I think the movie screen is totaled too sorry Puck"

"Hey don't apologize for that it was going bad anyways" He smirks and I smile back at him "Let's get sleepy head home though"

I look and see Pucks mom helping Rachel stand. I nod and walk over getting her. We load up in the truck and head to Fabray house. Or so I thought.

"Why are we here?" Puck looks at me confused and I try to keep my anger back "I told you I live with Quinn now"

"Oh shit I'm sorry I~" I see a scary face pop up on Pucks face "Stay in here"

He gets out I follow him as he walks in front of the truck. When I turn my head I finally see him. It's my dad standing in the doorway looking sad. I see him and Puck argue but can't hear what it's about. Puck pushes him into the house closing the door before running back. We peel out down the street waking up Rachel who starts to cry.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Rachel nods and wipes her eyes "I am really sorry about that Santana I can take the punch later ok?"

"No you're fine" I wanna be mad but I can't...he got me out of there and made sure I didn't have to see or talk to that man "Thank you"

"I'm always here for my winggirl" I laugh and so does he "Lets get you home"

-Shelby pov-a bit later-
We've got the girls in a play adult play pen I got. It's bigger for Beth and perfect for them. I watch the girls while Judy is in the kitchen. She's talking with the police right now.

"They're here!" I hear Judy yell then run to the front door "Oh my girls!!"

I get up and follow seeing Rachel, Santana, and Puckerman. Judy starts letting them all in but I stop her. I whisper about 'inside secrets' and she nods. Puck nods in understanding and leaves. When we get the girls inside I immediately pull Rachel into a hug. While Judy pulls Santana into one.

"You scared us baby girls" We switch girls then pull away "Alright there's time left before bed! We can get you changed and in diapers ok?"

"Otay!" Rachel pulls off her shirt and pants "Uh whe I o?"

I grab her hand and lead her to the changing room Aka the office. It's big enough so we put somethings in there. It works. On our way out of the room I heard Santana say she needed to talk with Judy. I hope everything is ok.

-Judy pov-
I lead Santana back into the living room to watch the girls. She said she needs to talk and I wanna talk in private but I need to watch them. They have to follow rules and we do too. Fair is fair.

"We ended up outside my house after the storm" I turn my full attention to Santana "Puck forgot I live here now and we ended up there.....nothing happened but he was outside in the doorway sad"

"Do you wanna talk to him?" I see Santana look at her hands and I put one of mine under her chin raising her eyes back to mine "San?"

"I thought maybe in the future I would but" she sighs "After everything that's happened and with all my girls here...I don't wanna leave and be momless again"

"Oh come here baby girl!" I pull Santana into me and hold her as close as I can "Your home is here for as long as you want"

"Thank you" I let Santana move back "An I et diper ow?"

"Yes you can" I pick her up and walk toward the office as Shelby is walking out holding a diapered and onesie dressed Rachel "Are we trying those?"

"She saw it and wanted it" I smile at Rachel who's watching us "Do you like it?"

"Es" I smiles and tickle her with my friend hand sending her into a laughing fit "Momma!"

"Ok I'll stop" I look at Santana on my right hip "Would you like to try one of those? I'll grab one of the other girls too"

"Es peas" I give her forehead a kiss "Uv you momma"

"I love you baby girl" I give her another kiss before changing her and grabbing two other onesies "Now you all can match Beth!"

Santana smiles and I carry her back out the the pen. When we get there I'm immediately attacked and changing Lucy and Brittany into the onesies. Once that's done they all play together and laugh. I feel tears come to my eyes seeing Lucy so happy.

"You're the best mother ever just not a good past" I feel Shelby wrap her arm around me "I can fix mine with Rachel and you can fix yours with Quinn...we get to fix the others together that's the best thing I could ever ask for"

"Look at this little family" We watch the girls play along and I feel Shelby tense "Are you ok? Best mother number 1 squared?"

"Thanks for the compliment" I turn to face her and she has a grimace on her face "Just the medication I'll be fine"

I let it go for now and then back around. We fall into a semi-comfortable silence. I just can't help but feel something is going to go wrong or that maybe those pills weren't a good thing. I just want my girls to be ok.

As long as I'm here I'm going to make sure they are.

Sorry for the break just wanted to give some air time between updates so you didn't get bored of the repeated updating. I'll do it again eventually because as much as some of you like reading this story I need some time to think and some of you might get bored so I'll take small breaks. Thanks for reading and we'll be on a new day in the next one!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 816 20
Brittana drama and fluff. I'm really bad at these give it a shot please
79.8K 2.8K 40
Just a Bit By 🍂

Short Story

61.4K 1.4K 14
Pure Jerrie fluff and feels. Read and enjoy <3 *COMPLETED*
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...