Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 8

721 10 1
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
Everyone is now silent and it's kinda scary. I can't see anyone's expressions to what Lucy said. I'm happy she's back to how she wants to be though. I think Lucy has been amazing so far! It's only been today but oh well.

"Can someone please speak so I know I'm not alone with Santana holding my hand?" I give it a minute but no one goes "Ok so if I say I'm gay will I get a response?"

"You can't be gay Rachel you love me!" Great first response is Finn "They turned you blind and now you can't see your love for me!!"

I laugh "While yes San did accidentally blind me I am still Gay in my own not because of them but I am gay for them" I smile and put my head to the side luckily on San "I have a date with Britt later after school, Qu-Lucy sorry tomorrow, and Santana Thursday!"

"And if I hear anyone call Lucy, Quinn or hurt Rachel I will personally make your life hell!!" Santana squeezes my hand lightly "Now we have a class to go to so move!"

I hear feet shuffle and we start moving again. I hear papers ruffle and know it's Lucy. She's been trying to get all of her stuff together this morning. She wants to fully get her grades up and be Lucy again. Lucy is great. Ohhhhh I can make I love Lucy jokes now!!!!

"You're too happy midge" I chuckle at Santana's words "It's cause of Lucy isn't it?"

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" I feel is stop and smile wide "What?"

"Did you just poke fun...at Lucy?" I hear silence then Santana laugh as Lucy sighs "Oh this is gonna be fun"

"Yeah so great" I hear Lucy walk up to me and get by my ear "I'll remember that tomorrow"

I feel a shiver go through my spine. I wasn't expecting that at all. We continue onto class making jokes at Lucy's expense. Today's gonna be a good day.

-Time skip- Santana pov-
"HOW DID WE LOSE A BLIND GIRL?!?!" The glee club is running around the halls trying to find Rachel who left me randomly and I didn't notice "She's blind she couldn't have gotten far!"

"Uh guys" we all see Kirt pointing at something and run to him "Up there"

We look up and eyes go wide. Rachel is sitting on the upper part of the auditorium eating. She's just swinging her legs like nothings wrong. What am I getting myself into?

"Rachel baby what are you doing?" A banana peel falls down and hits Puck "Rachel!"

"Yes San?" Rachel just moves her head down hoping she's looking at us...she got close "What is it?"

"WHAT IS IT?!" Heh Lucy is mad "You left us and are on top of the damn auditorium that's what!!!"

Rachel just laughs "I'm always up her or on the piano for lunch!" She gets up but doesn't move "Uh my cane isn't up here anymore"

I look around and see it broken on the ground "Uh oh" I run to the ladder "Don't move Rachel whatever you do please don't move!"

I slowly make my way to her and pull her close. Oh man that could've been a close one. I pull away and look down at everyone....oh god.

"HELP!!!" I wrap my arms around Rachel "I don't know how to get down please help! Lucy I'm gonna kick your ass for letting me come up here!!"

"You're the idiot that did it!" I roll my eyes "Pucks coming up!"

After a few minutes of hitting Puck we finally are down. I slap Lucy on the arm and huff as I sit down. Damn heights.

"So by loving her you guys let her get away and climb dangerous things" I growl at Finn who's smirking "Sounds so much like love"

"Finn just shut the fuck up!" Whoa Tinas got claws "None of them love you oh well!!"

The bell rings and Rachel starts moving "Gotta get to class!" I grab her wrist and she turns "What?"

"Don't you ever do that again ok?" I feel tears start to form and pull her close not caring if the club sees "I can't lose you shortstack please never do that again!"

"Ok San" Rachel kisses my cheek and grabs my hand "Let's head to class"

-The house-Rachel pov-
My day after the lunch incident has been really well. My cane broke so I've had to be lead everywhere though. I don't mind the girls helping but I don't want them to have to always help me. All the teachers were understanding though and Santana helped me all day like she said she would.

"Rachel your date is here!" I jump off the bed and feel my way to the stairs "Left off bed, left after five steps, once out the door take a left again, and then count ten"

I follow Lucy's instructions and make it to the stairs. I feel around for the railing and after a minute I find it. According to Lucy I'm wearing a beautiful burgundy shirt, a black skirt, and a fake leather jacket. I really hope Brittany likes it!

"Oh wow Rachel you look...wow" I smile and feel myself blush at Brittanys compliments "Oh I have a surprise for you to help with the date and walking around!"

I hear running then silence. I move my head around the room trying to hear something. I really don't like being alone. It worries me a lot especially not being able to see. That's when I hear 3 sets of footsteps. 4 feet are more in sync then the other 2.

"Britt?" I hear her giggle and when I reach out I feel fur then a vest "Is this a dog?"

"Her name is Babs" I squat down and pet babs "She's your seeing eye dog! I figured she'd be more adorable then the old lady cane and more useful!...do you like her?"

"I love her" I grab the leash and follow my hand up until I reach Brittanys and look up "I think you've already won me over before the date!"

-??? Pov-
Brittany and Rachel walk out with the dog and I sigh. Of course she wasn't joking and we had to agree. I think plans need to be redone....I'm so fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
25K 641 32
I'm Keegan, I'm a hunter and trouble ALWAYS finds me whether I want it to or not. *This story its about a hunter and a werewolf being mates and how d...
12.1K 368 27
Just some crap that I felt had to be written. Pairings include Tenrose, Elevenrose, Thirteenrose, and some other stuff. Will be updated continually b...
36.9K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc