The Superstars Charmer

Autorstwa harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 78

9.9K 486 64
Autorstwa harafness29

Ya'll Lets all celebrate🙌🏻🥳
TharnType Season 2 😍😭👏🏻 THARNTYPE - 7 YEARS CURSE is the 3rd book

Ps: Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

THE NEXT DAY

Mew just finished his photoshoot and he told PBoss to book a flight back to Thailand right away although confused PBoss still did what he told and booked the next flight.

PBoss: "Is there a problem Mew?"

Mew: "I don't know why but I have this urged to see him."

PBoss: "You are really in-love Mew."

Mew smile at him "I am whipped P" PBoss laugh so loud "Oh and you're proud."

Mew: "Yes I am"

PBoss: "We need to go now because I already booked our tickets."

When they arrived in the airport Mew and his manager was surprised when they saw Few fans waiting for them so Mew just wave at them and walk fast PBoss is the one who explained to the fans that they're in a hurry and they're running late so they don't have time to pose for pictures and fans understood so they just wished them a safe flight.

Its already 10:30am when Mew's plane landed and he tried to call Gulf but he is not answering he so he looked at the GPS and he was surprised when he saw Gulf's location "Why is he in a hotel? He got drunk so much he decided to sleep in a hotel? Where are the bodyguards?" He called the Bodyguards but no ones answering so he decided to just go to the hotel. He told PBoss to drive him to the hotel.

PBoss: "He's in a hotel? Why?"

Mew: "He went to his elementary friends gathering maybe he got drunk thats why he checked in a hotel."

PBoss: "Where are the bodyguards?"

Mew: "Not answering"

Mew have a bad feeling about all if these but he ignored it and just keep on thinking that Gulf only got drunk thats why he's in a hotel right now. While travelling he keep on calling Gulf but he is not answering. They arrived and Mew disguised himself he wore a cap and mask before he get out of the car and went inside the hotel he asked the receptionist Gulf's room number but ofcourse he was denied he got impatient so he took off his mask and hat "I really need to know where my boyfriends room miss." The receptionist was shocked and speechless for a few seconds before she immediately looked at her computer and gave his room number and the key and said "I am a fan of yours Mew can I have your autograph and a picture?" Mew agreed right away.

Sammy just landed and immediately look at her phone to see where is Gulf right now she also got confused she thought "Why is he at hotel?" Then she realises something and shout "FUCK!!!That bitch better not hurt Gulf or Im going to kill her!" She hurriedly went to the exit where her driver is already waiting for her.

Sammy: Take me to this hotel! Hurry!

After ordering the her driver she called someone.

Female: "Hello? Who is this? Why did you know this number?"

Sammy: "This is Princess Melanie I want you to give me all the cctv recordings inside and outside Route66 club and all the cctv recordings near, inside and outside Lancaster Bangkok understood?"

Female: "But Your Highness I don't know if we can have the cctv inside Lancaster."

Sammy: "Tell them that its Uncle's order! You better give me those after an hour you hear me?!"

Female: "Yes Your Highness"

After she ended the call she called the swat member.

Swat: "You're Highness"

Sammy: "I just arrived what happened? Why Gulf is in a hotel right now!?"

Swat: "We're still here outside Nong Gulfs house Your Highness."

Sammy is mad right now she grinds her teeth and asked "Did something happened there that you guys have to be there until now?"

Swat: "They tried to enter the house but we stopped and arrested them Your Highness one got away so we are still here because that one might come back with more people."

Sammy: "Good job I have to go"

She ended the call right away.

Mew is facing the door of Gulfs room he is praying and calming himself down "Please let him be ok" He inhaled and exhaled before he swipe the door key grab the door knob and opened the door, he smile when he saw Gulf hair he walked towards him silently to not wake him up but he paused when he saw a head on top of Gulf naked chest. His heart is beating faster every second he cant believed what he is seeing right now. He reached for the duvet and pull it down and he saw a beautiful naked girl hugging the also naked Gulf the girl moved and Mew saw the hickeys on her neck and breasts he dropped the duvet and staggered backwards his heart ached like its been ripped. Gulf shivered and move his hand like its searching for something when he cant find what he's looking for he opened his eyes and he saw Mew's pained expression he immediately sat up which wake Praepailin "Aw" Gulf confused turned his head and saw the naked Praepailin then he looked down and saw that he is also naked he froze, he's shocked and speechless of the whole situation right now. Praepailin who recovered from the shock scrambled to find something to cover her body. Gulf also recovered raised his head and look at Mew "Me..mew...thi...this is.." Mew looked at him with a blank expression "Both of you get dress."

Gulf is the first one to finished he don't know what to say because right now Mew is like building an invisible wall between them and it hurt him.

Mew: "Explain"

Gulf tried to walk closer to him but Mew stepped back, Gulf is hurt by that but he still want to explain himself "I...I don't really remember the whole details Mew, I don't re-"

Mew cut him off and said "One question and I want you to answer me honestly Gulf."

Gulf immediately nodded his head.

Mew looked at him seriously and said "Did you touched her? Those hickeys did you made them?"

Gulf thought that it was Mew who he kissed last night he didn't know that it was Praepailin but he wanted to be honest so he decided to tell the truth "I thought she was you Mew I don't know what happened to me last night I didn't drink too much all of a sudden I felt dizzy and...andd."

Mew: "You can stop now."

Gulf: "I really thought it was you Mew please believe me."

Mew: "Did you had sex with her?"

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "I need to go..."

Gulf grabbed his arm in tears and begged him "I...I don't remember anything about last night Mew please believe me."

Mew: "Let go"

Gulf now sobbing "NO! Pleasee Meww"

Mew grabbed his hand and pushed it away he continued to walk to the door when it suddenly opens and Sammy came in she was surprised to see Mew "Mew?" When Gulf heard his bestfriends voice he burst into tears again and called her name "Saamm" Sammy's attention immediately shifted to Gulf when she saw the state he was in right now she pushed Mew and ran towards Gulf and hug him so tightly "What happened? Why are you crying?"

Gulf continued to cry and Mew started to walk again when Sammy said "You know this was a set up right? You're not stupid to believe all of this, right Mew?" Mew didn't answer her and continue to walk Sammy spoke again "You walk out of that door and I swear you will regret it Mew! I can prove that this is all just a set up if you still believe these lies and walk away right now then don't think you can come back to his life without me making it difficult for you! I already told you before you hurt him and I will ruin you!"

Mew: "I only asked him one question Sam and he can't even answer me. Just give me time please Im walking away right now because I don't want to say anything that will hurt him let me calm down first."

Then he walk out of the room. Sammy rub Gulfs back consoling him "Stop crying Gulf I am here now, I will not let anyone hurt you. This is also my fault I shouldn't have left you alone Im sorry na~ But don't worry I will solve this right away and I will make sure that whoever did this will pay!" Praepailin silently walk towards the door but froze when Sammy said "And that includes you bitch! Do you think Im stupid like Mew? You better start talking before I drown you in the bathtub! Don't even think of lying to me because right now Im so mad I want to kill you this instant!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
11.4K 624 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
350K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...